Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Roohi dear you didn't disappoint. After showing sanity for a split second you are back to your embarassing self againđź‘Ťđź‘Ť.

Ab and chachisa you both lovely ladies are my akhari UMEEED….. please 🙏 go and show aukat to that pyscho

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Tomorrow I’m going to the dentist to make sure I have no cavities, after all that sweet BS Abhira just told that dhongi Buddha to get him to play. Then he had attitude with my Armaanza over his RUchi za being dumped smiley8

I don’t know what stops him from giving her a slap and snapping her out of her delusions. Always hated him and the Goenkas.

After watching today’s episode and that disgusting psycho monologue, I think makers might copy Aitraaz movie plot. Ru will phasao Ar and Ab will fight his case🤔
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Their og dynamics is so loved by me smiley27

20240728_081948.jpg

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

After watching today’s episode and that disgusting psycho monologue, I think makers might copy Aitraaz movie plot. Ru will phasao Ar and Ab will fight his case🤔

This being rishtaa, don't think it will go there. If her true face is exposed before the entire family atleast and she gets called out by all, that itself would be great.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved how abhira dhamkaoed her

I just hope ki usse madad na mange

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Their og dynamics is so loved by me smiley27

20240728_081948.jpg

Same here

It provides uniqueness to them

Becoz armaan literally fill the void her mother left and thats the reson she loves him a lot.

Becoz abhira loved her mother a lot..

Vo jagah armaan ne le li uski zindagi mein

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I always said she doesn’t love Armaan genuinely, he is her obsession and zid,she saw him 1st and made him her jholmate so she wants him, in this process she doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings not even Armaan’s. She is selfish ,self centred who only thinks about her happiness.

She only gives gyan to others but she doesn’t follow anything.

This pointđź‘ŤShe only advise others the things she herself doesn't follow.She said she did sacrifice in her love.Now where is the Sacrifice?She still behind Armaan when she can see he is so happy with Abhira.She still doesn't keep boundaries with him knowing his brother hates him coz of her obsession towards him and that is hurting him.This can't be love.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi bhabhji is becoming cheap day by day.Still apne pati ke sath rehke apne jeth ka hath pakadna,unhe bar bar dekhna chi.Season ke end tak,bhabhji is going to cross all level of besharami.