Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Itni acchi bahu kahi aur nahi milegi.I suggest kp she should get Ruhi marry to all her Grandsons.why should search other girls.smiley36

Ha Aryan can start practicing with her
Only legitimate Poddar heirs deserve Sachi achhi Ruhi

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arman came out long ago and realised his mistakes. Ruhi should be given time to set that past mistakes or fall for Rohit. This can set slowly if makers stretch the track slowly. But it's like sometimes yrkkh sometimes ghum style. If in ghum mode till last episode no change in pl. And on what basis surrogacy will be accepted. Already manish is dancing more to take her away from poddars. But surrogacy 🤑

It’s not about giving time. It’s about intention and Ruhi’s intention is getting armaan in her life. If makers are not interested in changing her intention then definitely surrogacy after Rohit’s death will happen and same rinse and repeat of ghum. Waise bhi rishta ab rishta raha he kaha hai. Day 1 se rishta se zyada ghum ka vibe aya hai.
Surrogacy tracks are usually horrible on itv. Muje ek baar fir bekar surrogacy track dekhne ka mann nahi hai. Usse accha toh main 90’s ki romantic movie dekh kar raat ko so jau.
Yesterday I watched pyar toh hona he tha movie and skipped rishta smiley36Agar aise he chalta raha toh yeh bakwas dekhne se acha hai mast 90’s ki romantic movie dekhu smiley36

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

It’s not about giving time. It’s about intention and Ruhi’s intention is getting armaan in her life. If makers are not interested in changing her intention then definitely surrogacy after Rohit’s death will happen and same rinse and repeat of ghum. Waise bhi rishta ab rishta raha he kaha hai. Day 1 se rishta se zyada ghum ka vibe aya hai.
Surrogacy tracks are usually horrible on itv. Muje ek baar fir bekar surrogacy track dekhne ka mann nahi hai. Usse accha toh main 90’s ki romantic movie dekh kar raat ko so jau.
Yesterday I watched pyar toh hona he tha movie and skipped rishta smiley36Agar aise he chalta raha toh yeh bakwas dekhne se acha hai mast 90’s ki romantic movie dekhu smiley36

i am watching super singer kids singing on sony. Kids are 😍. It's long if she won't change it's destruction only. Any day she gets chance when abhira is fedup of her goes away 🤪
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Imagine what might have happened with my head writing making up that long essay ,I promised myself that I will never write such long posts again , but see u can’t trust what I say I can change my opinion the next day just like my Fav character Ruhi Birla smiley16

Ruhi Birla is the best smiley9smiley27

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ha Aryan can start practicing with her
Only legitimate Poddar heirs deserve Sachi achhi Ruhi

No yaar .Not Aryan.Meenu chachi doesn't deserve a bahu like herHow dare she doubt our Achi sachi Ruhi ki achi intentions?smiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i am watching super singer kids singing on sony. Kids are 😍. It's long if she won't change its destruction only. Any day she gets chance when abhira is fedup of her goes away 🤪

Can’t imagine Ruhi and Armaan together anymore. It’ll be totally nonsense if they bring them back after Rohit came alive. Even if abhira goes away, let him wait for her pura season like ml in last season.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi Birla is the best character am waiting for RoRu Love story to begin also for my Ruhi getting 80% SS but here useless makers are giving less SS than 2 min Maggie,l to her and showing selfish and shakes couples romance more .if they continue to do this I may quit the show soon. After all am watching the show only for Ruhi Birla the 90% positive character Am waiting for tomorrow’s episode to see if she will say she lost the point for Rohit and unite the brothers though this is all planned by Abhira. Who cares my Ruhi Birla wants credits smiley42

I also want to see RoRu lovestory.what a fire chemistry.They have the bestest chemistry .Fire chemistry ki fire 🔥 ki heat main Ruhi Birla mistakenly slapped Rohit poddar.its ok .it's unintentional.Ruhi Birla hai Pativrata patni.Ruhi Birla only loves her husband.Its Armaan her so called brother in law lusts on her.And his badtameez gf always taunts Ruhi Birla for no mistake of hers

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Can’t imagine Ruhi and Armaan together anymore. It’ll be totally nonsense if they bring them back after Rohit came alive. Even if abhira goes away, let him wait for her pura season like ml in last season.

we need a change on story with past cringe to be shed and go for another side. They can go in their own yrkkh style for some time till trp supports instead of killing hooking on majboori, or go ghum style surrogacy. With what haq she will stay there and give us nausea 🤣. It's like anything extra is thrown out any sort of emotions if some cry more more more we can't take it. If some taunt mock humiliate continuously it's hammer on head. If some give gyaaan gyaaan gyaaan it's irritating, if obsession is same 🙃
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

During initial episodes I used to think whatever stupidity Ruhi is doing now will end after identify revelation and Abhimaan union and then she'll fall in love with Rohit like it happens in rishta.

Initially they used to give Ab-Ru bonding while playing stone paper scissors.

Though there were enough cringey scenes of her desperation but she redeemable according to ITV.

But now there is no chance of her realisation or getting better. No matter how much makers will try to whitewash her, no one will forget her disgusting behaviour.

Either make her full vamp (not with surrogacy track or nashe mein sona) or don't at all. This bechari nari narrative is not working at all.