Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi is the best character ever on ITV . She is a selfless, achi ,sachi naadhan bachi who lived all alone without any love and family or luxuries. She was in love with her childhood friend Armaan and she thought he is her soulmate , but Armaan forced her to marry his brother Rohit so he can have beech ke rastha with her, Armaan saw Rohit hugging her and he imagined himself in Rohit’s place. He put kala teeka on Ruhi smiley9Rohit left the house after knowing about their heart breaking love story ,Ruhi felt guilty ,heartbroken and wishing he come back and told Armaan that they can’t have any future as she is his brother’s wife and she wants to leave PH but Armaan manipulated and forced her to stay in PH. Armaan asked her to bring DV papers to Mussoorie .. hesitant Ruhi thought to propose Armaan but Abhira selfish girl ruined her plans twice: Finally Armaan told his mom that he loves Ruhi and want to get married to her ,but Ruhi is still in confusion as she is a person who have family values and missing Rohit , but Armaan shamelessly begged Ruhi to say ILU but she didn’t ,Dadi forced her for the marriage and she finally agreed ,half heartedly , but she realised her true love for Rohit and left Armaan at the mandap though he begged her to marry. She didn’t even look back and happy with Rohit’s entry.

Rohit is a grey character she is not able to understand achi,sachi Ruhi like Armaan did and he also slapped her though she is tiered of trying to be achi pathni smiley19

What a selfish delusional fool Abhira is how can she give confused looks when Ruhi came home , when she herself is staying in PH because she was Armaan’s wife before but still in the outhouse though Armaan don’t love her because she loves someone else but Ruhi came here to become achi pathni and to cure Rohit by slapping band shouting at him ,that’s a kind of therapy too.
And this stupid Armaan is still lusting on her while holding Abhria’s hand, how thoughtful of her to think not to go with them to kabbadi because Rohit will not like it though she is saying 24*7 in front of his eyes.And today Armaan crossed all the limits of shameless, tried coming in front of Ruhi so she will hold and pull him back . But she being a person with lot of morals didn’t even touch him…She sacrificed her point to make Rohit win the game. And Only because of Rohit they won the match ,Abhira and Armaan are selfish and shameless couple who r romancing though they don’t love each other. I hate to see them on screen but makers are idiots to give them 80% of SS everyday. I wish we can get to see Ruhi Birla’s apna own track where 20 min out of 22 min is filled with her ,I can’t hate Ruhi Birla or see her suffer because she is the best with all the good qualities,I want Abhira Sharma to suffer as she is a selfish girl who is thinking to reconcile brothers ,make Dadi accept for their marriage and that’s equally wrong a sin and selfishness as lusting on someone’s husband /BF. So Ruhi Birla is the best !

ohh my my my head just exploded reading this essay lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You get A+ lol smiley17smiley16smiley41smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arman is not ruhi. Ruhi is ruhi. Arman is arman. Abhira is abhira. Rohit is Rohit why should one be same like other then what's the story then.

@bold It was in reply to the previous post "the same drama arman did with ruhi when he is married to abhira. He got his realisation and staying away. They are repeating same for ruhi now"

Armaan's actions can never be compared with Ruhi's actions or cannot be termed as "the same drama" as Ruhi's drama is incomparable. Her delusion, obsession & lust can never be compared with any other character of yrkkh.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 1 months ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Armaan was never "rejected" by Ruhi

Armaan never had lust and obssession like Ruhi

Armaan never manipulated people to get things done his way.

Armaan isn't immoral like Ruhi.

Ruhi can never be compared with Armaan to justify her wrongdoings.

So true! Comparing ruhi with armaan is just picking at straws trying to defend and justify ruhi

When there is absolutely no sane justification for ruhi's actions, armaan's past behavior will be taken.

The fact the armaan had realised his mistakes and is making efforts every day to ensure that he doesn't repeat it ll be forgotten at convenience.

Right now, Nothing can justity ruhi's actions. She has been shown the mirror but still denying the reality. Armaan is no longer responsible for her delusions. I am happy they are not even showing armaan going to her to console and help her. That had always made things worse. The fact that he has realised and drawn the line between him and his sister in law is next level character graph especially in an ITV

Originally posted by: Naya_31

ohh my my my head just exploded reading this essay lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You get A+ lol smiley17smiley16smiley41smiley36

Imagine what might have happened with my head writing making up that long essay ,I promised myself that I will never write such long posts again , but see u can’t trust what I say I can change my opinion the next day just like my Fav character Ruhi Birla smiley16
Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold It was in reply to the previous post "the same drama arman did with ruhi when he is married to abhira. He got his realisation and staying away. They are repeating same for ruhi now"

Armaan's actions can never be compared with Ruhi's actions or cannot be termed as "the same drama" as Ruhi's drama is incomparable. Her delusion, obsession & lust can never be compared with any other character of yrkkh.

i didn't compare ar character with ruhis character. I said about same drama I hope you got it. He was kept in similar place and situations he got out if it and came out. Why ruhi should not come out of her obsession if she or cvs wants to. Orelse she only suffers.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi is the best character ever on ITV . She is a selfless, achi ,sachi naadhan bachi who lived all alone without any love and family or luxuries. She was in love with her childhood friend Armaan and she thought he is her soulmate , but Armaan forced her to marry his brother Rohit so he can have beech ke rastha with her, Armaan saw Rohit hugging her and he imagined himself in Rohit’s place. He put kala teeka on Ruhi smiley9Rohit left the house after knowing about their heart breaking love story ,Ruhi felt guilty ,heartbroken and wishing he come back and told Armaan that they can’t have any future as she is his brother’s wife and she wants to leave PH but Armaan manipulated and forced her to stay in PH. Armaan asked her to bring DV papers to Mussoorie .. hesitant Ruhi thought to propose Armaan but Abhira selfish girl ruined her plans twice: Finally Armaan told his mom that he loves Ruhi and want to get married to her ,but Ruhi is still in confusion as she is a person who have family values and missing Rohit , but Armaan shamelessly begged Ruhi to say ILU but she didn’t ,Dadi forced her for the marriage and she finally agreed ,half heartedly , but she realised her true love for Rohit and left Armaan at the mandap though he begged her to marry. She didn’t even look back and happy with Rohit’s entry.

Rohit is a grey character she is not able to understand achi,sachi Ruhi like Armaan did and he also slapped her though she is tiered of trying to be achi pathni smiley19

What a selfish delusional fool Abhira is how can she give confused looks when Ruhi came home , when she herself is staying in PH because she was Armaan’s wife before but still in the outhouse though Armaan don’t love her because she loves someone else but Ruhi came here to become achi pathni and to cure Rohit by slapping band shouting at him ,that’s a kind of therapy too.
And this stupid Armaan is still lusting on her while holding Abhria’s hand, how thoughtful of her to think not to go with them to kabbadi because Rohit will not like it though she is saying 24*7 in front of his eyes.And today Armaan crossed all the limits of shameless, tried coming in front of Ruhi so she will hold and pull him back . But she being a person with lot of morals didn’t even touch him…She sacrificed her point to make Rohit win the game. And Only because of Rohit they won the match ,Abhira and Armaan are selfish and shameless couple who r romancing though they don’t love each other. I hate to see them on screen but makers are idiots to give them 80% of SS everyday. I wish we can get to see Ruhi Birla’s apna own track where 20 min out of 22 min is filled with her ,I can’t hate Ruhi Birla or see her suffer because she is the best with all the good qualities,I want Abhira Sharma to suffer as she is a selfish girl who is thinking to reconcile brothers ,make Dadi accept for their marriage and that’s equally wrong a sin and selfishness as lusting on someone’s husband /BF. So Ruhi Birla is the best !

hear hear😂😂
Aisi Sachi achhi bahu uske sare kadradan ke ghar me zarur pai jaye .. Jo joint family ko jod ke rakhe

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i didn't compare ar character with ruhis character. I said about same drama I hope you got it. He was kept in similar place and situations he got out if it and came out. Why ruhi should not come out of her obsession if she or cvs wants to. Orelse she only suffers.

@bold Agree. Ruhi should come out of her obsession but CVs are in no mood to redeem her before identity reveal. She is going to be whitewashed that's for sure.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Haven’t watched the episode yet but saw few clips that was discussed here.. Ruhi still thinking about her place if Dadi agrees to Abhimaan’s marriage is really disgusting. In contrast what if.. her problem is not being able to pursue Armaan, but her problem can be Abhira stepping in that house.. it’s a valid reason after all that has happened to live under same roof like how she already stated to Dadi... If she still thinks that Abhira is the block for her not reaching Armaan then I really want Rohit to divorce her and throw her out of pH.

Regarding the game, it’s clear she don’t want Abhira to take the credit, so she went first and purposefully made herself out of the game, so that both the brothers keeping their egos away may help each other to win the game. If Rohit or Armaan went ahead, they may easily win the game and credit goes to Abhira which she doesn’t want it. So anytime Ruhi spins these brothers with her hidden intentions.. while Abhira is already out of the game.

According to pre-cap I really want Rohit to expose her before everyone if she did something wrong.. let’s see why he is so furious on her.. looks like Ruhi also is going to outburst on Abhira soon 😂.

Honestly I don’t want surrogacy track so I am still wishing ruhi fall for Rohit and have her own child/family.

Seems like makers are completely on ghum way and Kaveri is exactly loving ruhi like kaku loved pakhi.
Rishta is no more rishta looking this so obviously Armaan-abhira ka separation for many years hoga , ek baar separate hue toh sidha season ke end mai 10 minute ke liye sath ayege and ruhi inke vinu ko bhi birth degi smiley7 No more rishta, pure ghum show.

It’s clear , this is not yeh rishta anymore, they are on ghum way and I don’t want to see same surrogacy track so mostly will opt out.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Honestly I don’t want surrogacy track so I am still wishing ruhi fall for Rohit and have her own child/family.

Seems like makers are completely on ghum way and Kaveri is exactly loving ruhi like kaku loved pakhi.
Rishta is no more rishta looking this so obviously Armaan-abhira ka separation for many years hoga , ek baar separate hue toh sidha season ke end mai 10 minute ke liye sath ayege and ruhi inke vinu ko bhi birth degi smiley7 No more rishta, pure ghum show.

It’s clear , this is not yeh rishta anymore, they are on ghum way and I don’t want to see same surrogacy track so mostly will opt out.

arman came out long ago and realised his mistakes. Ruhi should be given time to set that past mistakes or fall for Rohit. This can set slowly if makers stretch the track slowly. But it's like sometimes yrkkh sometimes ghum style. If in ghum mode till last episode no change in pl. And on what basis surrogacy will be accepted. Already manish is dancing more to take her away from poddars. But surrogacy 🤑
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

hear hear😂😂
Aisi Sachi achhi bahu uske sare kadradan ke ghar me zarur pai jaye .. Jo joint family ko jod ke rakhe

Itni acchi bahu kahi aur nahi milegi.I suggest kp she should get Ruhi marry to all her Grandsons.why should search other girls.smiley36