Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9hfWpkvJa-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== โ€œAnirudh mera pati bhi thaโ€ ๐Ÿฅบ

How she calling Anirudh husband feels so good๐Ÿ˜ญ

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

we have some more dances coming from Jhanak and auditions. I think they are trying to show that J is such a talented dancer who can master any form in an instant. I wanted J's journey, I hope now they add some spice to this and make it interesting.

If they want to focus on this, Jhanak enjoys dance, focusing on that, and trying to do something for herself, trying to live her life her way for once, just thinking about herself, self-healing... all is good if she gains confidence and becomes stronger. I think that is needed for her character. I wish they did a better job at storytelling and all did not feel so rushed ๐Ÿค” She deserved much much more, i would have been ok if that lengthened the track (yes) I guess It's good to see her smiling more often these days.

As long as they don't show Ani Arshi PDA I am ok. Just ship arshi to Mumbai, and move the story ahead. One good thing is they declared this week to be mahasaptah, so if ani and Jhanak are going to meet in Mumbai soon, ani and arshi scenes won't be that many! :) This talk of bringing arshi to BH was not needed at all. They could have shown her in her house. I am not sure why they want to add hamare khoon khaulane wale bits. I wonder if there is a purpose behind calling arshi home ๐Ÿค”

On that note... Look at this photo .. Hiba looks fab and Jhanak looks happy! If Jhanak grows from this journey I will be very happy and just forget about the storytelling part ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I always feel she deserves more and so much better... so i will never be satisfied

GSlb-1sXwAAEC0l_Original.jpeg

We should be happy for Jhanak because after so much suffering now poor girl happy from her heart

Her actual dance journey start from here only n this Guruji is really be a gud mentor for her

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธIMG_5243.jpeg

Word Count: 0

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

we have some more dances coming from Jhanak and auditions. I think they are trying to show that J is such a talented dancer who can master any form in an instant. I wanted J's journey, I hope now they add some spice to this and make it interesting.

If they want to focus on this, Jhanak enjoys dance, focusing on that, and trying to do something for herself, trying to live her life her way for once, just thinking about herself, self-healing... all is good if she gains confidence and becomes stronger. I think that is needed for her character. I wish they did a better job at storytelling and all did not feel so rushed ๐Ÿค” She deserved much much more, i would have been ok if that lengthened the track (yes) I guess It's good to see her smiling more often these days.

As long as they don't show Ani Arshi PDA I am ok. Just ship arshi to Mumbai, and move the story ahead. One good thing is they declared this week to be mahasaptah, so if ani and Jhanak are going to meet in Mumbai soon, ani and arshi scenes won't be that many! :) This talk of bringing arshi to BH was not needed at all. They could have shown her in her house. I am not sure why they want to add hamare khoon khaulane wale bits. I wonder if there is a purpose behind calling arshi home ๐Ÿค”

On that note... Look at this photo .. Hiba looks fab and Jhanak looks happy! If Jhanak grows from this journey I will be very happy and just forget about the storytelling part ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I always feel she deserves more and so much better... so i will never be satisfied

GSlb-1sXwAAEC0l_Original.jpeg

this track could have been one of the best tracks if it was well executed...even the separation would have been okay if the leads were shown being more emotional...Jhanak pursuing her dream is good but it should be balanced showing her adjusting into this new city , thinking abt her past life;him, learning from her past mistakes , standing for herslelf (growth)...Ani on the other hand feeling her kami in his life , searching for her , regretting his act , making things clear that Arshi cant be his wife but she will always consider her as a friend thus staying by her side and helping her till she feels better.

and like Anum said its crazy how they waited for the 3rd angle to resume shooting so we can get runak scenes...its truly pathetic...we couldnt even get their scenes as in flashbacks , in their dreams ..nothing.

Jhanak does feel happy when she dances and forgets everything...i like to think she is making herself super busy to think less abt her sir jismiley19

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9hfWpkvJa-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== โ€œAnirudh mera pati bhi thaโ€ ๐Ÿฅบ

How she calling Anirudh husband feels so good๐Ÿ˜ญ

smiley42

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail

Anyone else feels same?

From past month onwards show has become super boring no.. like u donโ€™t feel the connection at all.. where as other shows leads r together & they fight together to overcome all obstacles in their life.. here itโ€™s been almost 250 epi now & leads kind of got only 4 epis all for themselves smiley24๐Ÿค” 2 date epi 2 Kashmir epi ๐Ÿ™„

Their story also doesnโ€™t seems to start..

I canโ€™t remember which epi last I saw in repeat mode.. such a boring track & show.. full of negativity.. nothing positive smiley26smiley26

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I guess i wanna say, i wanted to see Jhanak do this one on her own without Anirudh's help. The major reason is that unless you do something yourself you don't get the confidence. What did her character lack and why Runak did not work, one of the reasons was her lack of confidence. So to me not seeing Anirudh at every step with her right now is totally fine. My complaints are different.

I wanted them to be as far away as possible because they need to take care of their own baggage themselves.

For Jhanak it is being confident, finding herself what she wants to do in life, and change her attitude toward her life

For Anirudh, knowing who he wants to spend his life with and think about himself and where his priorities lie. Is it family or is it himself? What gives him happiness, and recognize the kind of life he is choosing for himself. So this separation was necessary.

My complaint was first they did not show any moments of them missing each other , second they did not show the reality of things in a city like Mumbai but instead chose the route of again, people bullying Jhanak and again showing the same attitude in her.

I wanted her to learn lessons through struggle, not through a guruji giving her life advice (like Ani did) or again serving tea to someone. Because I want her to leave her mahanata attitude as well. Learning dance is one thing, but learning to be a stronger person, an independent woman, someone who has the strength to not just say what's right but also do what is right, proudly ask what she deserves, and give herself some credit. But I guess I will compromise. Not that I have a choice.

I hope somewhere along the line she learns that as well and they show that. The reality of the world and coming out of her make-believe world that she likes to live in, giving importance to the wrong people... and hurting the ones who love her in progress.

She is young, and when we are young we easily believe in people's goodness. Accepting that her own masi can try to kill her, the only one she can call family is a very painful thought. But one needs to learn to recognize that instead of running away from it and find the courage to fight back. So I hope they explore this more. She has potential and I hope they just don't waste it away like they are wasting Runak chemistry.

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I guess all of us are on the same page thinking what we expected this important track to turn out to be vs what this actually serving us. We all wanted Jโ€™s dance career in the most spectacular way. And what I mean by spectacular is more to do with RuNak being together and appreciative. It was not just Jโ€™s dream to be a famous dancer, but it was also Anirudhโ€™s desire too. It was very unfair the way the makers dealt with this. The misunderstanding wasnโ€™t necessary at this stage. They could have made something else to come in the way & perhaps drifted them. I donโ€™t know what was the rush that they abruptly disappeared their scenes like the previous some months that we invested were worthless.

I donโ€™t think I ever wanted to pull my hair thinking there was so much potential in their confession track that could have been tremendously hit had they properly handled it. What a shame and what a waste of time! Neither I have hopes now nor I believe in their creativity anymore. Itโ€™s very bizarre and inconsistent and if they arenโ€™t back on track, this Mumbai track will be another disaster and probably be the worst! I am so pissed on the fact that the had to wait for the third angle to make her re-entry for RuNak to resume! Itโ€™s pathetic that they couldnโ€™t utilize the perfect chemistry our Krushi shares & was dependent on a third wheel for her useless screams and terrible equation! Sorry. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

i wrote the same just now ... echo echo smiley20

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

this track could have been one of the best tracks if it was well executed...even the separation would have been okay if the leads were shown being more emotional...Jhanak pursuing her dream is good but it should be balanced showing her adjusting into this new city , thinking abt her past life;him, learning from her past mistakes , standing for herslelf (growth)...Ani on the other hand feeling her kami in his life , searching for her , regretting his act , making things clear that Arshi cant be his wife but she will always consider her as a friend thus staying by her side and helping her till she feels better.

and like Anum said its crazy how they waited for the 3rd angle to resume shooting so we can get runak scenes...its truly pathetic...we couldnt even get their scenes as in flashbacks , in their dreams ..nothing.

Jhanak does feel happy when she dances and forgets everything...i like to think she is making herself super busy to think less abt her sir jismiley19

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anyone else feels same?

From past month onwards show has become super boring no.. like u donโ€™t feel the connection at all.. where as other shows leads r together & they fight together to overcome all obstacles in their life.. here itโ€™s been almost 250 epi now & leads kind of got only 4 epis all for themselves smiley24๐Ÿค” 2 date epi 2 Kashmir epi ๐Ÿ™„

Their story also doesnโ€™t seems to start..

I canโ€™t remember which epi last I saw in repeat mode.. such a boring track & show.. full of negativity.. nothing positive smiley26smiley26

i think the negativity (offscreen) affects your watching experience even if the story is good...here from kashmir track we didnt have a happy moment as makers were hell bent on separating runak the worst way possible...thus negativity onscreen and offscreen.

in Krushal's article when asked abt his fav runak scene , i sensed like even he isnt sure if the makers r gonna explore the love angle furthersmiley19he said if he and hiba get the chance they gonna kill it..his statement made me uneasy since that daysmiley6

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i think the negativity (offscreen) affects your watching experience even if the story is good...here from kashmir track we didnt have a happy moment as makers were hell bent on separating runak the worst way possible...thus negativity onscreen and offscreen.

in Krushal's article when asked abt his fav runak scene , i sensed like even he isnt sure if the makers r gonna explore the love angle furthersmiley19he said if he and hiba get the chance they gonna kill it..his statement made me uneasy since that daysmiley6

even Hiba said same what Krushal told.. she said that even though they hardly have romance people have loved their chemistry a lot.. I guess the actors also talk about it.. that if the romance is there on show then they will rock the show more.. but here they donโ€™t show romance & show more negativity only smiley26smiley26