Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

But dearie agar charm rakhna hai ... To aniruddha kyon bighad rahe hai smiley19

Him aapke saath hai isme agar ye raunak moment denge smiley20

Dhekte hein ye akhir Chahte kiya hain? Will they make us leave the show or give us something that have us all stick around ๐Ÿ™„
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Dhekte hein ye akhir Chahte kiya hain? Will they make us leave the show or give us something that have us all stick around ๐Ÿ™„

Dekhh lenge Jo bhi saath saath rahenge smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Guru ji yesterday telling Jhanak same thing what Ani had told her.. guru ji told her apna haq maango smiley32 smiley32 same Ani told her in initial epis.. apna haq cheeno

That time he & now guru ji told about her talent dance smiley20

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Guru ji yesterday telling Jhanak same thing what Ani had told her.. guru ji told her apna haq maango smiley32 smiley32 same Ani told her in initial epis.. apna haq cheeno

That time he & now guru ji told about her talent dance smiley20

Guru ji needs to come in front of Ani. I want to see his reaction to his copy paste Ani2.0smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Guru ji needs to come in front of Ani. I want to see his reaction to his copy paste Ani2.0smiley36

same .. I think we will get them in weekend meet smiley36 I think he will meet guru ji before meeting J may be smiley36 .. if there is no love angle of her & guru ji then Ani wonโ€™t be bothered smiley36 but if J & guru ji performs together .. not sure how he will react smiley36โ€ฆ there is one fav Korean drama of mine.. there were 2-3 couples .. in this video where the girl is singing her bf is sitting smiley36 he feels jealous when other guy( ml) sings with her smiley37.. just see the boy who is sitting his expressions when he hears ml song smiley36 his jealous expressions r very good smiley36https://youtu.be/ohu6x1NPXcs?si=CYz6EetrPz33RLbd

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

face offsmiley36

https://tenor.com/fr/view/face-to-face-face-off-fight-me-chest-bump-bryce-gif-14525748

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 2 months ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

is it ? really? for sure? lock kar diya jaye?

writers kaun hai?

producers kaun hai?

puch tach karana zaroori hai rishta banane se pehale

one of the producers is Mukta Dhond , i used to watch one of her shows...the writing was good and there r beautiful romantic scenes plus she listens to fans.

still i know i cant watch this new show of hers, i dont know about the story but the couple does not have that IT factor to attract me...Mukta dhond can do justice to runak and utilise their chemistry to the fullest if she was our show's producersmiley19

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

we have some more dances coming from Jhanak and auditions. I think they are trying to show that J is such a talented dancer who can master any form in an instant. I wanted J's journey, I hope now they add some spice to this and make it interesting.

If they want to focus on this, Jhanak enjoys dance, focusing on that, and trying to do something for herself, trying to live her life her way for once, just thinking about herself, self-healing... all is good if she gains confidence and becomes stronger. I think that is needed for her character. I wish they did a better job at storytelling and all did not feel so rushed ๐Ÿค” She deserved much much more, i would have been ok if that lengthened the track (yes) I guess It's good to see her smiling more often these days.

As long as they don't show Ani Arshi PDA I am ok. Just ship arshi to Mumbai, and move the story ahead. One good thing is they declared this week to be mahasaptah, so if ani and Jhanak are going to meet in Mumbai soon, ani and arshi scenes won't be that many! :) This talk of bringing arshi to BH was not needed at all. They could have shown her in her house. I am not sure why they want to add hamare khoon khaulane wale bits. I wonder if there is a purpose behind calling arshi home ๐Ÿค”

On that note... Look at this photo .. Hiba looks fab and Jhanak looks happy! If Jhanak grows from this journey I will be very happy and just forget about the storytelling part ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I always feel she deserves more and so much better... so i will never be satisfied

GSlb-1sXwAAEC0l_Original.jpeg

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Instead of this dance master whoโ€™s ready at anytime to tell Jhanak he loves her they would have brought Tejas, heโ€™s changed whitewashed so he can comeback to his biwi whenever he called Jhanak meri biwi it sounds like comedy it is fun watching him.

Today after more than two weeks I watched 5 mins show.

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

we have some more dances coming from Jhanak and auditions. I think they are trying to show that J is such a talented dancer who can master any form in an instant. I wanted J's journey, I hope now they add some spice to this and make it interesting.

If they want to focus on this, Jhanak enjoys dance, focusing on that, and trying to do something for herself, trying to live her life her way for once, just thinking about herself, self-healing... all is good if she gains confidence and becomes stronger. I think that is needed for her character. I wish they did a better job at storytelling and all did not feel so rushed ๐Ÿค” She deserved much much more, i would have been ok if that lengthened the track (yes) I guess It's good to see her smiling more often these days.

As long as they don't show Ani Arshi PDA I am ok. Just ship arshi to Mumbai, and move the story ahead. One good thing is they declared this week to be mahasaptah, so if ani and Jhanak are going to meet in Mumbai soon, ani and arshi scenes won't be that many! :) This talk of bringing arshi to BH was not needed at all. They could have shown her in her house. I am not sure why they want to add hamare khoon khaulane wale bits. I wonder if there is a purpose behind calling arshi home ๐Ÿค”

On that note... Look at this photo .. Hiba looks fab and Jhanak looks happy! If Jhanak grows from this journey I will be very happy and just forget about the storytelling part ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I always feel she deserves more and so much better... so i will never be satisfied

GSlb-1sXwAAEC0l_Original.jpeg

I guess all of us are on the same page thinking what we expected this important track to turn out to be vs what this actually serving us. We all wanted Jโ€™s dance career in the most spectacular way. And what I mean by spectacular is more to do with RuNak being together and appreciative. It was not just Jโ€™s dream to be a famous dancer, but it was also Anirudhโ€™s desire too. It was very unfair the way the makers dealt with this. The misunderstanding wasnโ€™t necessary at this stage. They could have made something else to come in the way & perhaps drifted them. I donโ€™t know what was the rush that they abruptly disappeared their scenes like the previous some months that we invested were worthless.

I donโ€™t think I ever wanted to pull my hair thinking there was so much potential in their confession track that could have been tremendously hit had they properly handled it. What a shame and what a waste of time! Neither I have hopes now nor I believe in their creativity anymore. Itโ€™s very bizarre and inconsistent and if they arenโ€™t back on track, this Mumbai track will be another disaster and probably be the worst! I am so pissed on the fact that the had to wait for the third angle to make her re-entry for RuNak to resume! Itโ€™s pathetic that they couldnโ€™t utilize the perfect chemistry our Krushi shares & was dependent on a third wheel for her useless screams and terrible equation! Sorry. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ