Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - Ha , q nehi, q nehi. Jab robots hi hai, toh bbas ittu sa programming hi toh karni hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Anu1515

it would be nice to show some emotion of leads than having mini-chooton wedding talks and all students dance โ€ฆ. They are just wasting the actors potential โ€ฆ. I donโ€™t know how the story goes and this week they are rushing the Mumbai track as well I would not be surprised if they show the leads meet and boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ all of a sudden they confess their feelings ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail

Inhe na laalkare, kahani ka pura dorr inhi ke haath mein hai smiley1

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://x.com/runak143/status/1813690568985522528?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ Before it was more like oh the writers must be exploring.. look at this tweet now.. this is probably be the third or fourth I found complaining on the bases of her personality. This is concerning.

Edkv74 thumbnail
these dances toh any one does in Bollywood yaar Ashu! To judge a reality show she has come na!So I wondered!!
Edited by Edkv74 - 2 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

these dances toh any one does in Bollywood yaar Ashu! To judge a reality show she has come back! So I wondered!!

ohh u weโ€™re asking about that smiley36smiley36 that I donโ€™t know dear smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye me starting se hi kehrahi thi ka inka face hi sadistic and khatarnak vibes ari hn...dil jali types ๐Ÿคฌ

rysohini thumbnail

If the following 4 things happen, it would be a somewhat positive outcome, albeit in a twisted way-

1. J wins the dance competition AND

2. Guruji is indeed her step bro, who already knows now that her mom comitted suicide, even asked her, her mom's name, so Guruji convinces his Ravaan dad og Guruji to accept J

3. If 1 and 2 becomes true, BH b**ches might start looking at J in a different light, now that she has success in her kitty and Guruji jaisa baap ! They care only for social status, name and fame so....!

4. Arshi turns full vamp out of J for J!

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

If the following 4 things happen, it would be a somewhat positive outcome, albeit in a twisted way-

1. J wins the dance competition AND

2. Guruji is indeed her step bro, who already knows now that her mom comitted suicide, even asked her, her mom's name, so Guruji convinces his Ravaan dad og Guruji to accept J

3. If 1 and 2 becomes true, BH b**ches might start looking at J in a different light, now that she has success in her kitty and Guruji jaisa baap ! They care only for social status, name and fame so....!

4. Arshi turns full vamp out of J for J!

In sab mein ani ko gaayab hi kar diya soh aapne bhi!! Makers ki tarah ๐Ÿ˜œ