Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I donโ€™t get these dheet makers! When leads want it and their fans want it.. toh unko kiya afat hai romance dene se proper love story dene se๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I know ๐Ÿ™„ .. if no romance then atleast show leads scene together.. that also we donโ€™t get smiley19

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

yeah reels and their old ivs smiley42they have an insane chemistry and very very few have it.

exactly smiley42smiley42 they r so happy in their ivs.. we hardly see them smile on show smiley19 now Aniโ€™s latka hua mooh we have to keep seeing smiley18
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/runak143/status/1813690568985522528?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ Before it was more like oh the writers must be exploring.. look at this tweet now.. this is probably be the third or fourth I found complaining on the bases of her personality. This is concerning.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://x.com/runak143/status/1813690568985522528?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ Before it was more like oh the writers must be exploring.. look at this tweet now.. this is probably be the third or fourth I found complaining on the bases of her personality. This is concerning.

disliking her writing is okay but calling her names isnt okay.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

this track could have been one of the best tracks if it was well executed...even the separation would have been okay if the leads were shown being more emotional...Jhanak pursuing her dream is good but it should be balanced showing her adjusting into this new city , thinking abt her past life;him, learning from her past mistakes , standing for herslelf (growth)...Ani on the other hand feeling her kami in his life , searching for her , regretting his act , making things clear that Arshi cant be his wife but she will always consider her as a friend thus staying by her side and helping her till she feels better.

and like Anum said its crazy how they waited for the 3rd angle to resume shooting so we can get runak scenes...its truly pathetic...we couldnt even get their scenes as in flashbacks , in their dreams ..nothing.

Jhanak does feel happy when she dances and forgets everything...i like to think she is making herself super busy to think less abt her sir jismiley19

it would be nice to show some emotion of leads than having mini-chooton wedding talks and all students dance โ€ฆ. They are just wasting the actors potential โ€ฆ. I donโ€™t know how the story goes and this week they are rushing the Mumbai track as well I would not be surprised if they show the leads meet and boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ all of a sudden they confess their feelings ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by Anu1515 - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu1515

it would be nice to show some emotion of leads than having mini-chooton wedding talks and all students dance โ€ฆ. They are just wasting the actors potential โ€ฆ. I donโ€™t know how the story goes and this week they are rushing the Mumbai track as well I would not be surprised if they show the leads meet and boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ all of a sudden they confess their feelings ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Anu, subah subah hasaa diya yaar!!๐Ÿ˜

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

they r showing every side character except the leads we want to watch their scenessmiley36

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Anu, subah subah hasaa diya yaar!!๐Ÿ˜

Ab yehi ek option hai .. for runak to meet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

samarp2 thumbnail

i. Feel so bore to watch chooton scenes.. they r so boring.. instead of that I will prefer to watch guru ji scenes or only Ani scenes.. but not BH family smiley26 they only have 2 topicsmiley7 badmouthing Jhanak smiley7 & praising Arshi smiley26smiley26
samarp2 thumbnail