Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

this track could have been one of the best tracks if it was well executed...even the separation would have been okay if the leads were shown being more emotional...Jhanak pursuing her dream is good but it should be balanced showing her adjusting into this new city , thinking abt her past life;him, learning from her past mistakes , standing for herslelf (growth)...Ani on the other hand feeling her kami in his life , searching for her , regretting his act , making things clear that Arshi cant be his wife but she will always consider her as a friend thus staying by her side and helping her till she feels better.

and like Anum said its crazy how they waited for the 3rd angle to resume shooting so we can get runak scenes...its truly pathetic...we couldnt even get their scenes as in flashbacks , in their dreams ..nothing.

Jhanak does feel happy when she dances and forgets everything...i like to think she is making herself super busy to think less abt her sir jismiley19

@bold! This! I think I only highlighted one of the many complaints I have in my respond to Vira. The one that I was affected the most was the fact how their separation wasnโ€™t executed well. Felt like RuNak never knew each other at all so their emotions now when they meet would not make too sense to me. I donโ€™t know how Leena mata is planning to make us believe in their love again which suppose to be divine and deep! *Sigh* the damage is done and for who!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Aniโ€™s fav dish at Ambaniโ€™s wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚IMG_5235.jpeg

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

even Hiba said same what Krushal told.. she said that even though they hardly have romance people have loved their chemistry a lot.. I guess the actors also talk about it.. that if the romance is there on show then they will rock the show more.. but here they donโ€™t show romance & show more negativity only smiley26smiley26

do u have Hiba's iv link?

both r waiting for this track but makers r no giving them a chance to romance e/osmiley36....they didnt have scenes this week and they got 3rd position of famous jodies , imagine if they were given scenes shown on other shows , they will easily be on the top , n1.

Manoshono thumbnail

even Hiba said same what Krushal told.. she said that even though they hardly have romance people have loved their chemistry a lot.. I guess the actors also talk about it.. that if the romance is there on show then they will rock the show more.. but here they donโ€™t show romance & show more negativity only smiley26smiley26

I donโ€™t get these dheet makers! When leads want it and their fans want it.. toh unko kiya afat hai romance dene se proper love story dene se๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Manoshono thumbnail

Koi Leena ko bolo apni sadist panti aur depressing life apne tak he rakheee and donโ€™t try to put things in Jhanak. Even on X people are complaining to change the writer. Itโ€™s pathetic. ๐Ÿ™„ Fazool ke drama dekha rahe hai which doesnโ€™t make sense.. na ser na perโ€ฆ kuch bhi. I really hope the trp is the lowest on h th e week with no RuNak.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@bold! This! I think I only highlighted one of the many complaints I have in my respond to Vira. The one that I was affected the most was the fact how their separation wasnโ€™t executed well. Felt like RuNak never knew each other at all so their emotions now when they meet would not make too sense to me. I donโ€™t know how Leena mata is planning to make us believe in their love again which suppose to be divine and deep! *Sigh* the damage is done and for who!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ

in my old show also leads romance was same like Jhanakโ€™s story only.. out of no where ML realised he loves FL & said her ILU.. but they were married there.. she used to be a widow before marrying MLโ€ฆ later her first husband comes back & her MIL calls FL back for her sonโ€ฆleads have mini separationโ€ฆ but their pain is shown so well.. ML missess her, he imagines her selecting shirt for him smiley19 they have dream romance.. he later goes in disguise to her old house to meet her.. she doesnโ€™t recognize him.. but he starts working there.. where he flirts with her & all smiley36 but they had very beautiful moments smiley27โ€ฆ here just nothing plain nothing.. leads act like they have never met also with each other ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

do u have Hiba's iv link?

both r waiting for this track but makers r no giving them a chance to romance e/osmiley36....they didnt have scenes this week and they got 3rd position of famous jodies , imagine if they were given scenes shown on other shows , they will easily be on the top , n1.

just now I posted in location thread u can check thereโ€ฆ Yaa exactly they would be on no 1 position.. they both r sure waiting for some romance track.. they r the hero heroine of the show & they only donโ€™t have scenes together smiley36 but with rest all.. thatโ€™s y in reels we get to see their beautiful chemistry smiley42smiley36
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

the disconnection is what hurts the most....but makers can make it up for us if they want to bcoz they CAN.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

I donโ€™t get these dheet makers! When leads want it and their fans want it.. toh unko kiya afat hai romance dene se proper love story dene se๐Ÿ‘ฟ

especially that they have the best pair curretly on itv...why not utilise their chemistry properly...they will do wonders

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

just now I posted in location thread u can check thereโ€ฆ Yaa exactly they would be on no 1 position.. they both r sure waiting for some romance track.. they r the hero heroine of the show & they only donโ€™t have scenes together smiley36 but with rest all.. thatโ€™s y in reels we get to see their beautiful chemistry smiley42smiley36

yeah reels and their old ivs smiley42they have an insane chemistry and very very few have it.