Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I don't want armaan aur abhira stay forced due to their divorce is pending abhira wants to go away dont want another forced stay between them ..

Screenshot_2024-07-08-07-02-30-926_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Instead of divorce they used annulment aa they didn't consummate their shadi. Divorce is next step it seems. Dadi is also a hurdle for them daily. So she can trust ar for dadi as he is leaving poddar firm or went against dadi in mandap. Every day she is ready to get humiliated with dadi kya 🤣 or stays in another house. Ruhi ki karma she is pulled back to ar through dadi again to guilt trip ar. Aa he knew it now he can't leave their case and let them on roads. Earlier he was torn with jimmedari bhoj and guilt for abhira ruhi now it's love vs guilt.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I want Abhira to win and Armaan to lose -let him face his first loss in court- because he is fighting for the wrong person. Ruhi is not a good person and by helping her, he should face the consequences. zindagi ki first defeat in court will be his wakeup call. He needs to see her for who she really is - a lying, scheming, manipulating horrible person

i agree. so maybe this track is supposed to break armaan's trust on ruhi and at the same time show abhira how to deal with ruhi in a professional manner. abhira said in today's episode that she didn't know how to deal with ruhi during their marriage and still wouldn't know how to now with armaan being ruhi's lawyer. abhira has lost a lot of firsts, so i really do hope she wins her first case.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

atleast 1-2 din ke liye iss waahiyat Ruhi ko jail ki hawa khilao.

Let her be in lockup and be denied bail

aise ghatiya insaan ko suffer karna chahiye

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

My poor Armaanza, when she said you and Ruhiza name

His Expression was

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Ruhiiiiiiiiiii smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

bechara Ar I really felt bad for him…… especially the scene of them standing and Ar was expecting Ab will say let start again but Ab said I am leaving….ArSa ka moye moye hogaya
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Abhira wants abhira ka armaan .smiley9

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was Kv' s case earlier that put them on opposite side in court... And now it is Ruhi's -- 2 people who keep on coming between them intentionally or otherwise.

I hope how they handle it this time actually highlights the growth in the relationship ..

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Thats it

This is Abhira..

The girl who talk facts...

Rather than whinning...

Thats the issue..

Issue was never kal kisi aur se pyaar aaj kisi aur se kal.kisi aur se.

Issue was that ruhi's was present yesterday today and tommorow in their relationship..

In past due to hope given by armaan today and tommorow due to guilt of Armaan..

How can someone feel secure in that relationship than...

And surprsingly DKP made their FL own her mistake of outburst outside court.

Since start of this track today for the first time I felt abhira's insecurity...

Today she felt the abhira I was introduced to..

Today her fears were not unfound...

They were very much possible.....

It seem writer's have no story in mind..

They just roam here and note down points and show episodes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They make abhira say the same exact things I am saying since start of this track ki it was never ema or two timimg or issue of armaan would fell for someone else..

It was presence of ruhi which was there in past, today and can be tomorrow...

The way she always made abhira a third person in her own relationship becoz of the mess ar created...

And the way she took a lead and said she is leaving beciz you don't live with same guy's father or home...

Just leave and now their pending divorce would force her...

Same thing I wrote yesterday ki vo ja rahi hoti aur pending divorce ki vajah se rukna pdta samjh ata......vaisa hi kuch lag raha hai ab...

Today it was not urge to get back at armaan today she said that they are not possible becoz ruhi would always be present between them...

Mujhe cut chahiye dkp..

If you will.use everything I was saying toh paise do mujhe...😅😅😅😅

Now only way to deal with it is the expose of manipulations ruhiji created and I guess this balatant lie of ruhi regarding accident would open ar eyes...apna pehla case haarne ke liye tayaar ho jao ar sa.. 🤣🤣🤣

Even I feel the way ru said that she is getting framed, knowing its a lie will open armaan's eyes. Who knows maybe ru will also remember something about aarohi's accident. Both ab and ar are owing their mistakes and trying to rectify them. Lets see will ru also do this.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am glad. It's better for both of them go seperate ways right now. Too much has happened for them to get back together.

This is not their time. A reunion after leap would be better.

Same here. I REALLY wanted that reunion and romance, but there seems to be a lot of baggage to let go atm. Plus, their current marriage will always be under the shadow of akshu's death, it's better to start new.

I knew Abhira would apologise. She makes mistake. But doesn't believe in dragging it unnecessary unlike other characters in the show.

She is sensible.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i agree. so maybe this track is supposed to break armaan's trust on ruhi and at the same time show abhira how to deal with ruhi in a professional manner. abhira said in today's episode that she didn't know how to deal with ruhi during their marriage and still wouldn't know how to now with armaan being ruhi's lawyer. abhira has lost a lot of firsts, so i really do hope she wins her first case.

Abhira is 100% on right here

She is clearly saying what her issue is. Armaans guilt cannot be bigger than Abhira for him

He can help Ruhi even without himself fighting her cases. He needs to see Ruhi is a conniving , horrible person.

This is not career vs pyaar. Its a simple Ruhi vs Abhira decision. So if he has dumped Ruhi at altar, surely he can easily pay for legal fees on Ruhi's behalf and find a kaabil vakeel to handle it- even Manoj can do it in worst case.

He needs to cut Ruhi off - simple.

Ruhi is not some regular ex who leaves after rishtaa has ended. she is the person who ghusaoes herself 24x7 between a couple and Abhira doesnt need to deal with a waahiyat person like her. she has toelrated her enough already.

Armaan also knows Ruhi's kartoots.

I am hopeful Armaan will live upto my expectations since he really has been showing growth and maturity over past several episodes. he is not clueless. he needs to see Abhira's POV is accurate as always.