Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

If abhira and Armaan loved each other truely trust each , understand each other ..darr kiss bath ka bhai .. kitna bhi ruhi ye ayaga , kaveri aayaga aur kuch aur they will be stay connected and stand for each other and fight with them it's shows lack of trust on each other. When there is no trust that is not love

Going away with the problem is not solution ..

Edited by parusmiley - 3 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1810119521862053925
"nahi, mujhe jelly khaani hai." i love abhira so much 😭😭😭

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan needs to realize that he cannot live in guilt and keep a thrid person relevant between him and Abhira forever. She is right to not want any part of this baggage called Ruhi. because that woman is a grahan who never leaves. she is miserable and makes everyone else even more miserable.

This is his true test. he said he can do anything for Abhira. Well, now is his chance to prove how much he loves her. If he loves Abhira, he should cut off Ruhi for good and later when bio reveal of Goenkas-Abhira happens, Abhira should also disown them for good for their behavior. Ruhi should be ABSENT for good from their lives.

Kaveri seh deal karsakte hai but not with Ruhi who plays bechaari so convincingly. she is that conniving %$#@ who even fooled Kaveri about her intentions

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1810119521862053925
"nahi, mujhe jelly khaani hai." i love abhira so much 😭😭😭

such a beautiful scene

love their chaos, their nok jhok

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Ruhi has done this crime .. if the person is not dead .. she can get away with some fine .. otherwise these cases take years … it’s not cut n dry …

Max the lawyers can take a stay order to keep her away from jail

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira always had an issue with Ruhi and said so very clearly multiple times. She is saying it again.

She tolerated it when she was led to believe that they are just "friends" but now she knows that was a lie.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My poor Armaanza, when she said you and Ruhiza name

His Expression was

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Ruhiiiiiiiiiii smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Visszz

May be divorce pending Ruhi case se 2 outcome hone ke chance hai..

1 .ya toh they will divorced real

2.Armaan will use it to stop Abhira from leaving..(Logic is out from itv land,so court ka rule kuch bhi ho sakta hai)))

1 hone ka high chance hai. That divorce promo is not yet complete. I hate you writers 😑
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I think it was said somewhere that Arman will jump on abhira when he knows about dp , aisa hua kya ?smiley37

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Now I feel this is the reason we haven't got any new promo. They will get divorced, abhira will leave, and then probably a leap of 1-2 years

I am glad. It's better for both of them go seperate ways right now. Too much has happened for them to get back together.

This is not their time. A reunion after leap would be better.