Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The medicine khilana scene is SO sweet. Loved the typical nok jhok vaali chemistry of Abhimaan. it was so beautifully done by both. This is the type of Abhimaan scenes that made us fall in love with them in the first place.

The scene of the photo is so nice. Because in the photo of Abhira and everyone has everyone in smiles and the one with Kaveri has everyone standing in attention as if they are in a funeral. They all look SO unhappy. Its a beautiful contrast

Its also a nice touch to see Abhira doing aarti and gruh pravesh of her saasumaa. Its refreshing. If only V was not such a paltu kumaari.

M doesnt look like he was hit by a bullet , but as if he just had a minor sprain or something. Yahaan par sabko stab wound ho ya gun shot wound sab kuch ek dam fatafat thik hojaati hai

The eye communication of Abhimaan when he comes for barsi is nicely done. the way he reassures her aankhon seh is nicely done.

MG ka as expected hit and miss hota hai with Abhira and Akshara.its so convenient how MG suddenly gets "feelings" of his bacchi Akshara as and when he pleases.

The Abhimaan convo about what she said and what Armaan said about feeling guilty is also beautifully done. Its nice that Abhira has apologized. I always knew she would.

I loved what Abhira told Armaan today about how she understands his pov but she cant deal with how Ruhi used to be in his life first haq seh and now out of his guilt towards her. this is a sorted girl who knows exactly what her issues are. and this is called understanding. she is not finding fault in Armaan but she knows his personality

And precap shows how right Abhira is about Armaan letting Ruhi back into their life out of his guilt. first he was fighting case regarding ghar girvi, now accident case. its never ending. Ruhi will keep manipulating and she will keep letting it happen.

Ruhi se zyaada ppt dadi se darna padega...

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi nhi sudhar sakti...

Accident kiya hai na usne precap mein...

I miss ekta...

Yaar itna kya thanda thanda hai sab idhar...

Itni badi baat aise hi pata lag gyismiley44

Aur court se aise kab ate hai papers

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi's sequence with MG actually highlighted the issues with her which is her core character traits.. Her dialogue is that she is trying to move ahead and wants others also but MG is living in past thinking about Ak.. Though it is Ruhi who is living in the past and not able to let things ago even seeing her dear b nanus situation. Her gult tripping MG saying that whatever she does, it is not enough for him..

She is still delusional , put herself on high pedestal and actively ( and always successfully) guilt trips others hitting at their weakness and thinking only about herself

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Lo hogaya kalesh……this vile Ru never gonna let ArAb unite. Btw Madhav ji ne gift 🎁 aacha diya. So now Ar vs Ab and dadisa grabbing some popcorn 🍿

May be divorce pending Ruhi case se 2 outcome hone ke chance hai..

1 .ya toh they will divorced real

2.Armaan will use it to stop Abhira from leaving..(Logic is out from itv land,so court ka rule kuch bhi ho sakta hai)))

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Armaan expects Abhira to be cool with him going above and beyond for all of Ruhiji's legal battles which knowing Indian judicial system takes years- then essentially he is saying zindagi bhar she has to deal with his "guilt" and "dosti" for Ruhi and Abhira should run far way from it.

Armaansa- I am loving your growth these past few weeks- please please see the obvious- . please stop letting her win

The precap shows that Ruhi knocked the guy over. so how is she being phasaoed in case. its a legit case. yeh alag hai that it was just accident or perhaps it was less serious than it is being made out by the person filing case.

Armaan please see the truth of this pathetic scumbag person and stop seeing her as friend. Stop being guilty. and guilt hai, toh bhi the solution to actually get closure is not being available for her and making sure he distances himself from her for good.

Please please Armaansa, dont mess this up. Ruhi is not some acchi sacchi person. She can find another lawyer, you will not find another Abhira.

edited for using all caps, against forum rules

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira had amazing dialogues today

first cute nok jhok

then the convo at temple distributing prasad where she apologized and said Akshara would not be happy with how she behaved while she was upset. Armaan says he understands and if venting at him reduced her pain - he's ok but she says no its not ok. I cant hold onto past galtis , I want to move on

This gives Armaan hope but Abhira rightfully hasnt exactly forgotten everything and she very honestly tells him that she cant deal with Ruhi and his past

She points out that it was too messy a relationship and she knows he didnt pursue anything with her after shaadi but she was always around. And she brings up case he is fighting and he defends himself and she says-I get it. I also want you to fight case. You are a good man so you feel guilty

but I cannot deal with her. Neither could I deal with her haq seh interfering then and neither can I handle her presence in our life out of your guilt now.

Krish hands them a parcel that has papers which make them realize that they werent divorced all this time and papers just came through.

Precap mein Abhiras fears are proved right. Abhira Armaan are gonna be on opposite sides and Armaan is gonna be standing by ruhi. Lets see if he sees Ruhi's true colors and proves Abhiras fears wrong

Per precap Ruhi did knock the guy down so even if its accident she deserves to get some punishment and I want Abhira to win her first case. She is doing her job and I am rooting for her to win.

As it's Abhira vs Armaan,, the chance will be justice to both party...Maybe Ruhi tried to help thar person but Police made her culprit.Aisa kuch bol raha dha...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is kaveri behaving like abhira is her sautan smiley36

Baki kisi ka toh baata nahi, but manish goenka's atma should never get shanti smiley39

Those papers just came randomly as a gift? What an utter waste of a track. smiley37

Aur ruhi ke case ke wajah se Sanju bach bhi gaya hoga shayad..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I don't want armaan aur abhira stay forced due to their divorce is pending abhira wants to go away dont want another forced stay between them ..

They have to stay in the same frame .. with MUs between them ..

I like this stage when both know they are married to each other .. they both know the problem between them is Ruhi ..

they are not staying together .. many couple stay separate from each other ..till they finally decide on one way reconciliation or divorce ..

Legal separation is a valid option in marriage ..

Annulment cannot be proved .. because Armaan n Abhira were cohabiting the same room as married couple

Legal separation can be shown they stayed in different residences..for such and such time . Then I guess after a period of 1 year of living separately they can file again for a fuss free divorce
Basically divorces are messy ..

They both know they are married and cannot attach themselves with anyone else ..let’s see how it plays out

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

As it's Abhira vs Armaan,, the chance will be justice to both party...Maybe Ruhi tried to help thar person but Police made her culprit.Aisa kuch bol raha dha...

I want Abhira to win and Armaan to lose -let him face his first loss in court- because he is fighting for the wrong person. Ruhi is not a good person and by helping her, he should face the consequences. zindagi ki first defeat in court will be his wakeup call. He needs to see her for who she really is - a lying, scheming, manipulating horrible person

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab dialogue on Ar - Ruhi were also a nice sequence. She even accepted Ar' s point that whatever was between Ar- Ruhi had ended from his side long time back. Her view is that the relationship will always be complicated.. Earlier Ruhi used to come between them haq se and now Ar's guilt will make it an issue and she don't want those complications. Though she has no issue in Ar helping out with case, she pointed out how even through the case they are still connected.

Ab had fb of Ruhi and Kv words. Ar saying he wanted to tell about Ruhi but Kv got to her first

Coz madam wants a godly creature & not a human being as her husband. Wonder where these complications were when he was acting as an asshole for 10 months smiley39