Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Accident Ruhi ne kiya yeh sunn kar he abhira conclusion par aa gayi ki ruhi is at fault. As usual yeh kabhi bhi case study kar ke nahi bolti. Hamesha bina case study ke Jung ka elan kar deti hai. Lawyers aise hote hai kya! Usually lawyers in person milte hai client se, ek ek side se event kaise hui usko analyze karte hai and uske baad Jung ka elan karte hai.

Basically she is female lead so at the end uski jay-jaykar kuch bhi jod tod kar ho jayegi that’s bottom line and we know this but isse ek fact change nahi hoga ki she has no traits of lawyers.

Mostly yeh track Akshara ke kiye aarohi ke accident ko white wash karne ke liye likha gaya hai so Akshara ko aarohi ke accident se clean chit mil jaye. Akshara ko acha khasa whitewash karege iss track se, uska bhi kabhi ko redemption ya guilt nahi dikhaya gaya hai iss show mai chahe kitne he chal base ho uski wajah se.

Mods: Accident season 3 mai hua tha lekin accident ki wajah se jo raita faila hai woh season 4 mai dikha rahe hai so I am mentioning season 3 accident here which was done by season 4 female lead’s mother Akshara.

in bts she is saying agar chodi toh kisiko udayegi next. Here it's an injury what about lives gone then jo udgaye aur aayega ye. So udane walon ki kahani se kuch farak nahi hogi 🤣🤣. Any we done next khaand ready na then
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

That will never happen.. Had she called him, “bhaiya” after her wedding with Rohit, many problems would’ve been avoided.. she will always be waiting for her turn with her Brother in law (just like her mother) so won’t call him, “jiju” in this lifetime.. will always be “armaaaaan”

just saw a spoiler..that Armaan said a few nice things about Ruhi in court..(lawyers have to do this..paint their clients as good decent law abiding citizens ..) and then Ruhi is taking lunch for him 🙄…trying to have a lunch date outside the court…and abhira takes him away. Like she should..he’s her husband after all..
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

just saw a spoiler..that Armaan said a few nice things about Ruhi in court..(lawyers have to do this..paint their clients as good decent law abiding citizens ..) and then Ruhi is taking lunch for him 🙄…trying to have a lunch date outside the court…and abhira takes him away. Like she should..he’s her husband after all..

This is what showing kindness to Roohi does…Armaan helping Roohi in this case is a recipe for disaster.. she just needs some or other reason to latch on to him and feed on to her delusion and then will complain that he lead her on.. what was the need to bring Armaan lunch? He should have refused politely.. if he wants to get back together with Abhira, it his duty to make her feel secure and show that he has changed and can maintain distance with Roohi.. because Roohi won’t change.. she is the most consistently written character so far.. clingy, manipulative and delusional victim..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Woh kaveri k case type hoga. Abhira will initially fight against ruhi, but phir magically koi evidence mill jayega smiley36

Kahi end me Abhira ko guilt me na dhikadhe (I can see somewhere it's happening))..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

And I won't fault Ar in helping Ruhi or taking up her case. Whatever be the circumstances that led upto it, he did leave her at the mandap and he is the sort of person who will carry that guilt. Also she is still related to the family. He can only maintain the boundaries from his side. Now it can't be helped whether it leads to misunderstanding from Ab side or Kv actively trying to manipulate. They should get together only when they have trust in each other ..

This is the main threat..Woh budiya firse apna ppt lekar aa gaya tohsmiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

There is no love hate from My side I view all 3 as important. Old fan base does not affect this story or characters that's past gone. This is another chapter. If a day ruhi is supported I am not ruhi lover or abhira hater. It's s misconception too. If I am not doing arti or bhajans to a single character I am not hating that character.Pointing flaws everyone is needed when they are wrong. And these characters are not my blood relationships so nothing affects me. I loved all main couples in 3 generations and pointed flaws too.

Makes sense. It's actions of the character because of which people like or dislike.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haan but it’s his responsibility na to keep his Suhaagan Chudail in check smiley36

Swarna chudail ke kala jadu ke vajah se, he is still alive at 200 years smiley36

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Ok, genuine question -

I was just wondering if there is any Abhinav/Akshnav fan who dislikes Abhira,

& Any solo Abhimanyu/ Abhi-Akshu couple fan who love Abhira Sharma?

If Yes, why & why not.

Count me! Several times I rooted for Akshnav

Regarding present FL Abhira.. i was curious about how Akshnav’s daughter will be though there was no child connect with the audience like Ruhi.. I felt bad when she lost her mom.. I liked her bubbly nature in the initial episodes.. but now I totally dislike her for her attitude and impulsiveness. There’s nothing left in her that excites me anymore.

edited for gen 3 storylines

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning, Charusmiley4 You know you can ask me anything, my friendsmiley31 Mere paas answer hain yaa nahin woh alag baat hainsmiley44But brace yourself for a lambi answersmiley15

Let me preface this by saying, I am someone who can't forget much of anything, especially if I feel I am wronged. I am that ugly person who also holds grudgessmiley13So, whatever I tell you may be colored by who I am.

I also didn't understand her reference to halki si ummeed, because woh definitely halki nahin hain from what she was shown. Also the show and her gave a clean chit to Armaan with regards to mein and Ruhi khatm ho gayein after marrying Abhirasmiley7. I don't buy it for one second. The show might want to gloss over, but how can we forget all of Armaan's kartootein ? May be this glossing over is the reason why Abhira doesn't remember in FBs now a days the video she was shown or his utterances such as " yeh humari bedroom hain" with Ruhi(I badly need a emesis emoji here, my friend)smiley35 and countless other things he had said/donesmiley6 And she remembers only what Ruhi said about the gehra pyaar or daadi's reiteration about Armaan-Ruhi relationship.

Toh let us just say, yeh sab water under the bridge hain and Abhira wants to move forward. We can't ignore how traumatic that phase was and that we can't expect her to be soooo objective that she can completely separate out her emotions and doing the " right thing" . Behind the agony she was put through, and between her and him, there were two elements- daadi/maa and the biggest hurdle of all for any woman, Ruhismiley21, the aurat who wanted to destroy the marriage and get in her position. Woh daadi aur maa ko bardasht karlegi, any how, either reconciling with them or rationalizing with them, but why does she need to reconcile, tolerate, engage with Ruhi at all? After all the nonsense Armaan put her through and after all the debacle, if he says now I love you but I won't be any different with Ruhi, woh kyun maan lein? smiley44

Remember Charu, we watched Dr. Rohit Sippy's show and we discussed the difference between answering a question on paper and answering in real life. I want to answer here also in the same way. On paper, if Armaan says I have no feelings, sorry forgot guilt toh hainsmiley29, and so I will behave the same way with Ruhi as I did before, I will be on call for her 24X7, I will bend over backwards to keep her happy, content, clothed, fed , roofed, BUT I WILL ONLY LOVE ABHIRA then we have to answer, yes, he can do that. But in real life, there is another person in this two people relationship and her emotions and feelings are also involved and she says I am not comfortable with this " rightness" and " guilt directed actions", then he has to take a call- either continue with his guilt and appease his guilt OR he wants a real life with his wifesmiley13 Unfortunately, he can't have it both ways.

I am not sure what she is worried about. Do you have to be worried about something specific, OR in a marital relationship can one of them say, I am not comfortable with you engaging with so and so because of the history, I get PTSD seeing this womansmiley26Because from where I see, Abhira is not uncomfortable out of thin air, she has concrete history and reasons to be uncomfortablesmiley6Toh, why should she again put herself in that position to see what happens? Who wants to see if there is going to be more drama or not?

Let me give a hypothetical situation, which unfortunately a lot of women go through from our part of the worldsmiley19 and see I am make an analogy out of thissmiley4. Kyun ki, I have a student this morning and I am sure she is going to cream me with questions and so no other analogy is coming to mind at the moment.smiley24 We see how there are many households where the DIL is subjected to humiliations, big and small and can go all the way to frank abuse. When the parents in law become incapacitated, then it is a common expectation that the DIL take care of them. I know, I know, there is this norm, that the "son" for some reason has to take care of the parents, while on the ground situation is very different. The DIL gets to shoulder and pull a lot of that weight, I am not talking about monetary, but physical work. For example,The son is not going to wash his mom's underclothing , even if it is putting in the machine. I hope I am not hurting sensibilities of the forum and we get kicked out for saying this so directlysmiley6In this situation, if the DIL says, I remember all the ugly deeds against me by my parents in law, I don't have any compassion left in me or the conviction to do anything for them OR I just can't bring myself to serve them or live with them in the same house. Is this wrong ? The society says IT ISsmiley7 It really depends on the kind of person DIL is. right? If they can forgive, forget and move past, they may be able to do all that. What if they can't? Should the DIL be shunned and accused of elderly abuse or being mean or nasty? Or should the son find a middle ground- because each relationship has it's own place na? It is not a pecking order. Yeh feminism bhi nahin hain, these are human emotions and feelings. Toh jazbaaton sahi yaa galat kaise ho sakte hain?

Coming back to Armaan, Abhira, an ex, who wreaked havoc doesn't factor into any place in their relationship- pecking order or not. Like how far is he willing to bend under the bhojh of guilt- if she is homeless, should he bring her into their home, with clear conscience ? If she is lonely( he is the one who left her), then should he give her company, take her to the movies, dinners, again with clear conscience? If she is sick at night, will he take care of her overnight, because he is the reason for her being husbandless? Ball is squarely in his court, he needs to make that callsmiley28

As for trust on Armaan, that is what Abhira is struggling with right now. She badly wants to trust him, but doesn't know how. It is very clear here that love and lack of trust are not mutually exclusive. Like I love my daughter, do I completely trust my teen daughter? Far from it. I would be a fool if I didsmiley44With his integrity gone for a toss, it is truly upto him to create that security and a comfortable space for her with him. What she mentioned is also not unreasonable- if she said you have to prioritize me ahead of everyone( remember someone said this beforesmiley26), leave your daadi, don't do anything for Charu and he says, thanks for the offer, but no thank you, I would understand.

He needs to deal with his guilt in healthier ways than what he is doing now- giving in to it. If he is guilty, why should Abhira suffer from that guilt? I really liked how she calmly told him what she wanted and also gave him a way out by offering to remove from the equation, so he can appease his guilt as much as he wants tosmiley14I truly liked how she dealt with that. She had no conditions, she only knows how she can be comfortable with life and be true to herself and she is doing that, no matter how difficult it issmiley32I wish all young women are able to do thissmiley22

Yeah, you are right, no one can control other people. Armaan cannot control what Ruhi does, but he can control how he reactssmiley20If he doesn't, then tough, he can't have it both wayssmiley7Like Rainbow ji mentioned in one of the posts, if the role is reversed, is he comfortable with that? I can write this in great detail if you want me to explain myself heresmiley4

I don't know my friend, if I made much sense at all in this gol gol ka answer. My tactics of confusing people when I don't have a straight forward answersmiley4Take an asprin after reading this, this is my free ka advice to yousmiley4

No way , I always loved reading your insights so keep them coming 🫠

Let me tell u this..the example you've given is exemplary ..I cud totally relate to it ..

But my grudge with abhira is exactly what u mentioned..on paper she says she has nothing to do with arman, she can't trust him Yada Yada but all her actions are otherwise ...in all these interactions she never says she is willing to give them a chance...she only repeats why they can't be together .

I'm.confused , she wants to trust arman so she's working on that or she can't trust arman and she wants to move on but she can't, but nevertheless , lodge permanently in his outhouse?

The first thing if you're so convinced of doosri aurat insecurity is to move away ..but she made sure she's stuck around him , his family , his home , n this was when she believed she's not his wife ..Secondly, if they don't stand a chance , let it go but she doesn't..my point is , these r all words coming out of her mouth , on ground, in reality , they are where they were before divorce..so I'm not impressed with any of it unless I see some concrete steps taken in that direction.

Yes he can and he must control his actions around ruhi , not just out of fear of abhira but for his sake & ruhis sake ..he can't continue to feed her illusions anymore , Whether or not abhira is in his life ..if he does it , the char progession goes for a toss...I dun think they will do it bec leads r still not together ..

all this scheming of madhav to bring abhiman together was a big sham bec he couldn't address the major problem between them ..he should be telling abhira a lot of things along with arman..but frankly , the character is so dull & stupid tht good riddance..blah !

I'm.not keeping high hopes from their fl ..their trends are dangerous 😳 the ml is the gopi bau of this gen so I kinda feel the need to protect him lol coming epis will be fun 😁