Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

ending third angle .....never....don't u know that dkp loves third angles....iss season ki end tak chalta rahega...

I know.. but was just hoping they will end it before Roohi spoils everything for Abhira and Armaan so much that their reunion becomes impossible…

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

ending third angle .....never....don't u know that dkp loves third angles....iss season ki end tak chalta rahega...

Can’t believe this the same show where third angles were never a thing (S1) shows how bad the show has become..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Can’t believe this the same show where third angles were never a thing (S1) shows how bad the show has become..

hey off topic but who's on your pfp, wanted to ask from a few days. her looks uff savage. heheh

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ceyy

hey off topic but who's on your pfp, wanted to ask from a few days. her looks uff savage. heheh

It’s Neela Aunty from the show Imlie, glad you like my DP smiley42smiley27
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Budha goenka ka Akshara Jaap shuru ho gyasmiley36

P.S- I don't completely blame him for his miserable life as Iska biwi is suhagan Chudail smiley36

Haan but it’s his responsibility na to keep his Suhaagan Chudail in check smiley36

Originally posted by: Krinya

Achi muftkhori hai..

Abhira madam welcoming vidya in her own house , but who is abhira ? smiley39Ghar vidya ka pati vidya ka outhouse vidya ka but wah wah abhira ki smiley36

abhira ki mummy ki barsi ...Pooja abhira karaye , paisa arman ka smiley36 Gareeb logon ko khana khilao doosron ke paise se . smiley44nai abhira is not armans wife , that time she didn't know she's still his wife .

Now that I've seen the episode , 2 things are clear

1. "Main tumhe maaf kar bhi Doon toh" , means madam didn't forgive arman .

2. "Shadi ke baad kuch nai tha PaR woh saath toh thi umeed toh thi" 😅 Matlab she admitted there was nothing between arman and ruhi post their wedding

Before all this , she had the fb of ruhi & kaveri so obvio she still believes them.

So she concluded she will leave arman..very good.. get out..but anti climax hua and they got to know they're still married..so What will abhira do now ? Give arman a chance or take time ? Kyunki ye sab jo upar bola , uske baad she should be packing her bags irrespective or divorce..or not? Or will she change her mind now ? I thot in the precap she is still in ph smiley39 Or not

“Muftkhori” so apt! I like it how you highlighted muftkhori with major points smiley4
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Screenshot_2024-07-08-07-02-30-926_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Instead of divorce they used annulment aa they didn't consummate their shadi. Divorce is next step it seems. Dadi is also a hurdle for them daily. So she can trust ar for dadi as he is leaving poddar firm or went against dadi in mandap. Every day she is ready to get humiliated with dadi kya 🤣 or stays in another house. Ruhi ki karma she is pulled back to ar through dadi again to guilt trip ar. Aa he knew it now he can't leave their case and let them on roads. Earlier he was torn with jimmedari bhoj and guilt for abhira ruhi now it's love vs guilt.

finally got time to check out the ep… I just hated ab’s dialogues today.. ab toh irritation bhi nahi hoti iski bewakoofi say.. she has zero trust on Ar.. I don’t see any future of abhimaan coz puri life Ar guilt mein rahega justification deta rahega and baby queen won’t trust him ulta aur guilt trip karegi… you know Meher, in my eyes all three characters are equally flawed but today I can safely say Ar and Ruhi are far better than Abheera.. at least un dono ko apni galtiyon ka ehsaas toh hai, they are introspecting and trying to be better humans.. lekin baby queen ko iss janam mein apni galtiyaan nazar nahi aane wali.. it’s amusing how conveniently she changes narratives and becomes the victim when usne bhi kam kaand nahi kiya hai….. yeh akhir kya chahti hai, Ar sab kuch chodkar sirf iske piche ghoome? How subtly she mentioned but you are still fighting Ruhi’s case na? Toh kya behen tumhare liye insaaniyat bhi chod de? You spoke rudely created misunderstanding between Ar ru.. pure saal deal jaap kiya, choose the worst time to confess your feelings and tumhare wajah se Ar Ruhi ko mandap pe chodkar chala gaya.. thoda toh guilty feel karlo… I am fully sure that Ruhi has moved on from Ar, woh khud se iske piche nahi jayegi but situation ise create honge where ab will get jealous seeing them together.. role reversal hoga, pehle Ruhi jealous hoti thi ab Ab hogi… going by the precap, I feel ab will be further annoyed that Ar is supporting Ruhi.. it will be repeat of the earlier court drama jaha last tak madam tadi dikhaegi and last moment she will realise Ruhi is innocent and galti uss admi ki thi, maybe he was drunk or something so end mein aake mahan banegi bhi giving proof… and everyone will go gaga, Abheera kitni achi hai… koi jail nahi jaane wala that’s for sure… but I guess iss bich sr hojaye coz my instinct say is court drama ke baad Madhav ka narak ka ticket katne wala hai…

gen3 ref edited

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

finally got time to check out the ep… I just hated ab’s dialogues today.. ab toh irritation bhi nahi hoti iski bewakoofi say.. she has zero trust on Ar.. I don’t see any future of abhimaan coz puri life Ar guilt mein rahega justification deta rahega and baby queen won’t trust him ulta aur guilt trip karegi… you know Meher, in my eyes all three characters are equally flawed but today I can safely say Ar and Ruhi are far better than Abheera.. at least un dono ko apni galtiyon ka ehsaas toh hai, they are introspecting and trying to be better humans.. lekin baby queen ko iss janam mein apni galtiyaan nazar nahi aane wali.. it’s amusing how conveniently she changes narratives and becomes the victim when usne bhi kam kaand nahi kiya hai… .. yeh akhir kya chahti hai, Ar sab kuch chodkar sirf iske piche ghoome? How subtly she mentioned but you are still fighting Ruhi’s case na? Toh kya behen tumhare liye insaaniyat bhi chod de? You spoke rudely created misunderstanding between Ar ru.. pure saal deal jaap kiya, choose the worst time to confess your feelings and tumhare wajah se Ar Ruhi ko mandap pe chodkar chala gaya.. thoda toh guilty feel karlo… I am fully sure that Ruhi has moved on from Ar, woh khud se iske piche nahi jayegi but situation ise create honge where ab will get jealous seeing them together.. role reversal hoga, pehle Ruhi jealous hoti thi ab Ab hogi… going by the precap, I feel ab will be further annoyed that Ar is supporting Ruhi.. it will be repeat of the earlier court drama jaha last tak madam tadi dikhaegi and last moment she will realise Ruhi is innocent and galti uss admi ki thi, maybe he was drunk or something so end mein aake mahan banegi bhi giving proof… and everyone will go gaga, Abheera kitni achi hai… koi jail nahi jaane wala that’s for sure… but I guess iss bich sr hojaye coz my instinct say is court drama ke baad Madhav ka narak ka ticket katne wala hai…

edited for gen 3

let them do their pyar ki jung 🤣🤣 yaad aya kuch
Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

finally got time to check out the ep… I just hated ab’s dialogues today.. ab toh irritation bhi nahi hoti iski bewakoofi say.. she has zero trust on Ar.. I don’t see any future of abhimaan coz puri life Ar guilt mein rahega justification deta rahega and baby queen won’t trust him ulta aur guilt trip karegi… you know Meher, in my eyes all three characters are equally flawed but today I can safely say Ar and Ruhi are far better than Abheera.. at least un dono ko apni galtiyon ka ehsaas toh hai, they are introspecting and trying to be better humans.. lekin baby queen ko iss janam mein apni galtiyaan nazar nahi aane wali.. it’s amusing how conveniently she changes narratives and becomes the victim when usne bhi kam kaand nahi kiya hai… yeh akhir kya chahti hai, Ar sab kuch chodkar sirf iske piche ghoome? How subtly she mentioned but you are still fighting Ruhi’s case na? Toh kya behen tumhare liye insaaniyat bhi chod de? You spoke rudely created misunderstanding between Ar ru.. pure saal deal jaap kiya, choose the worst time to confess your feelings and tumhare wajah se Ar Ruhi ko mandap pe chodkar chala gaya.. thoda toh guilty feel karlo… I am fully sure that Ruhi has moved on from Ar, woh khud se iske piche nahi jayegi but situation ise create honge where ab will get jealous seeing them together.. role reversal hoga, pehle Ruhi jealous hoti thi ab Ab hogi… going by the precap, I feel ab will be further annoyed that Ar is supporting Ruhi.. it will be repeat of the earlier court drama jaha last tak madam tadi dikhaegi and last moment she will realise Ruhi is innocent and galti uss admi ki thi, maybe he was drunk or something so end mein aake mahan banegi bhi giving proof… and everyone will go gaga, Abheera kitni achi hai… koi jail nahi jaane wala that’s for sure… but I guess iss bich sr hojaye coz my instinct say is court drama ke baad Madhav ka narak ka ticket katne wala hai…

Accident Ruhi ne kiya yeh sunn kar he abhira conclusion par aa gayi ki ruhi is at fault. As usual yeh kabhi bhi case study kar ke nahi bolti. Hamesha bina case study ke Jung ka elan kar deti hai. Lawyers aise hote hai kya! Usually lawyers in person milte hai client se, ek ek side se event kaise hui usko analyze karte hai and uske baad Jung ka elan karte hai.

Basically she is female lead so at the end uski jay-jaykar kuch bhi jod tod kar ho jayegi that’s bottom line and we know this but isse ek fact change nahi hoga ki she has no traits of lawyers.

Mostly yeh track Akshara ke kiye aarohi ke accident ko white wash karne ke liye likha gaya hai so Akshara ko aarohi ke accident se clean chit mil jaye. Akshara ko acha khasa whitewash karege iss track se, uska bhi kabhi ko redemption ya guilt nahi dikhaya gaya hai iss show mai chahe kitne he chal base ho uski wajah se.

Mods: Accident season 3 mai hua tha lekin accident ki wajah se jo raita faila hai woh season 4 mai dikha rahe hai so I am mentioning season 3 accident here which was done by season 4 female lead’s mother Akshara.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hi mili smiley31 I can only ask you this , pardon me for my repeated blabbering ..

Can you describe her fear to me ?

She says " shadi ke baad tum saath toh rahe na , umeed toh thi na " , Matlab iska hai kya ?

That she fears arman might develop a soft corner for ruhi again if she's around ?

She fears she might not be able to stop ruhi just incase she tries to create a mu

She fears arman will never forget ruhi n she will always be the "doosri aurat" between them ?

In all the 3 cases , it's basically her mistrust on arman which shows, and her own incapability to take on ruhi...

Pray tell Me is how is ruhi doosri aurat when Arman has nothing to do with her n when did arman ask her to accept doosri aurat lol

She is basically repeating the same sentences in diff words in each episode ..basically she's telling Arman WHY they can't be together, but she's the one not going away from him ? She's the one serving his family , challenging them , getting into all sorts of troubles for his family but not be with him ?

What u said is abs right...now the guilt is magnified ..then what to do with it ? 🤔 it will keep adding up & Arman IS partly responsible for it ..so why not take decisive action and reject the guy once and for all ? He cannot control ruhi if she tries to cling onto him / contact him for every emergency ..yeah he can reject her calls & not see her & reject her case , but I dun see any reason why he should do it when his conscience is clear n he loves only abhira ? Matlab he can help anyone except ruhi..

Today why did she bring ruhi in between by taking up a case against her ? She cud also refuse .

Ultimately she will be with this same guy in a few epis , how will she justify herself ?

Good morning, Charusmiley4 You know you can ask me anything, my friendsmiley31 Mere paas answer hain yaa nahin woh alag baat hainsmiley44But brace yourself for a lambi answersmiley15

Let me preface this by saying, I am someone who can't forget much of anything, especially if I feel I am wronged. I am that ugly person who also holds grudgessmiley13So, whatever I tell you may be colored by who I am.

I also didn't understand her reference to halki si ummeed, because woh definitely halki nahin hain from what she was shown. Also the show and her gave a clean chit to Armaan with regards to mein and Ruhi khatm ho gayein after marrying Abhirasmiley7. I don't buy it for one second. The show might want to gloss over, but how can we forget all of Armaan's kartootein ? May be this glossing over is the reason why Abhira doesn't remember in FBs now a days the video she was shown or his utterances such as " yeh humari bedroom hain" with Ruhi(I badly need a emesis emoji here, my friend)smiley35 and countless other things he had said/donesmiley6 And she remembers only what Ruhi said about the gehra pyaar or daadi's reiteration about Armaan-Ruhi relationship.

Toh let us just say, yeh sab water under the bridge hain and Abhira wants to move forward. We can't ignore how traumatic that phase was and that we can't expect her to be soooo objective that she can completely separate out her emotions and doing the " right thing" . Behind the agony she was put through, and between her and him, there were two elements- daadi/maa and the biggest hurdle of all for any woman, Ruhismiley21, the aurat who wanted to destroy the marriage and get in her position. Woh daadi aur maa ko bardasht karlegi, any how, either reconciling with them or rationalizing with them, but why does she need to reconcile, tolerate, engage with Ruhi at all? After all the nonsense Armaan put her through and after all the debacle, if he says now I love you but I won't be any different with Ruhi, woh kyun maan lein? smiley44

Remember Charu, we watched Dr. Rohit Sippy's show and we discussed the difference between answering a question on paper and answering in real life. I want to answer here also in the same way. On paper, if Armaan says I have no feelings, sorry forgot guilt toh hainsmiley29, and so I will behave the same way with Ruhi as I did before, I will be on call for her 24X7, I will bend over backwards to keep her happy, content, clothed, fed , roofed, BUT I WILL ONLY LOVE ABHIRA then we have to answer, yes, he can do that. But in real life, there is another person in this two people relationship and her emotions and feelings are also involved and she says I am not comfortable with this " rightness" and " guilt directed actions", then he has to take a call- either continue with his guilt and appease his guilt OR he wants a real life with his wifesmiley13 Unfortunately, he can't have it both ways.

I am not sure what she is worried about. Do you have to be worried about something specific, OR in a marital relationship can one of them say, I am not comfortable with you engaging with so and so because of the history, I get PTSD seeing this womansmiley26Because from where I see, Abhira is not uncomfortable out of thin air, she has concrete history and reasons to be uncomfortablesmiley6Toh, why should she again put herself in that position to see what happens? Who wants to see if there is going to be more drama or not?

Let me give a hypothetical situation, which unfortunately a lot of women go through from our part of the worldsmiley19 and see I am make an analogy out of thissmiley4. Kyun ki, I have a student this morning and I am sure she is going to cream me with questions and so no other analogy is coming to mind at the moment.smiley24 We see how there are many households where the DIL is subjected to humiliations, big and small and can go all the way to frank abuse. When the parents in law become incapacitated, then it is a common expectation that the DIL take care of them. I know, I know, there is this norm, that the "son" for some reason has to take care of the parents, while on the ground situation is very different. The DIL gets to shoulder and pull a lot of that weight, I am not talking about monetary, but physical work. For example,The son is not going to wash his mom's underclothing , even if it is putting in the machine. I hope I am not hurting sensibilities of the forum and we get kicked out for saying this so directlysmiley6In this situation, if the DIL says, I remember all the ugly deeds against me by my parents in law, I don't have any compassion left in me or the conviction to do anything for them OR I just can't bring myself to serve them or live with them in the same house. Is this wrong ? The society says IT ISsmiley7 It really depends on the kind of person DIL is. right? If they can forgive, forget and move past, they may be able to do all that. What if they can't? Should the DIL be shunned and accused of elderly abuse or being mean or nasty? Or should the son find a middle ground- because each relationship has it's own place na? It is not a pecking order. Yeh feminism bhi nahin hain, these are human emotions and feelings. Toh jazbaaton sahi yaa galat kaise ho sakte hain?

Coming back to Armaan, Abhira, an ex, who wreaked havoc doesn't factor into any place in their relationship- pecking order or not. Like how far is he willing to bend under the bhojh of guilt- if she is homeless, should he bring her into their home, with clear conscience ? If she is lonely( he is the one who left her), then should he give her company, take her to the movies, dinners, again with clear conscience? If she is sick at night, will he take care of her overnight, because he is the reason for her being husbandless? Ball is squarely in his court, he needs to make that callsmiley28

As for trust on Armaan, that is what Abhira is struggling with right now. She badly wants to trust him, but doesn't know how. It is very clear here that love and lack of trust are not mutually exclusive. Like I love my daughter, do I completely trust my teen daughter? Far from it. I would be a fool if I didsmiley44With his integrity gone for a toss, it is truly upto him to create that security and a comfortable space for her with him. What she mentioned is also not unreasonable- if she said you have to prioritize me ahead of everyone( remember someone said this beforesmiley26), leave your daadi, don't do anything for Charu and he says, thanks for the offer, but no thank you, I would understand.

He needs to deal with his guilt in healthier ways than what he is doing now- giving in to it. If he is guilty, why should Abhira suffer from that guilt? I really liked how she calmly told him what she wanted and also gave him a way out by offering to remove from the equation, so he can appease his guilt as much as he wants tosmiley14I truly liked how she dealt with that. She had no conditions, she only knows how she can be comfortable with life and be true to herself and she is doing that, no matter how difficult it issmiley32I wish all young women are able to do thissmiley22

Yeah, you are right, no one can control other people. Armaan cannot control what Ruhi does, but he can control how he reactssmiley20If he doesn't, then tough, he can't have it both wayssmiley7Like Rainbow ji mentioned in one of the posts, if the role is reversed, is he comfortable with that? I can write this in great detail if you want me to explain myself heresmiley4

I don't know my friend, if I made much sense at all in this gol gol ka answer. My tactics of confusing people when I don't have a straight forward answersmiley4Take an asprin after reading this, this is my free ka advice to yousmiley4

Edited by mili9 - 2 months ago