Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Will that infamous diary have entries on how Abhira’s mom observed karwa chauth for her ex-husband turned fiancé hardly a month or two after Abhira’s dad’s death and while pregnant with Abhira .. or the distance she maintained with her ex when she returned home with her current (?)… hope such interesting details are revealed to Abhira since her mother is her ideal woman ..her definition of trust and social distance might well change after that smiley37

Abhira is a far better woman than her mother in every way…all rishta viewers know that 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Don't know how identity revelation will be handled, but now if we see, from abhira's pov, ruhi is his ex & ex fiancee, revelation ke baad sister in law bann jayegi. I hope makers rishta show mein rishton ki mazak nahi dikhayenge

Armaan family ke against khada ho sakta hain, we saw but nothing regarding ruhi. Uska behavior abhi bhi same hi hain uske saath, abhira knows it's out of guilt, but yeh reason kab tak deta rahega. I feel this track is for that to make armaan understand to keep guilt under control.

I’m waiting to see Ruhi call Armaan ‘jiju ‘😂..
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhira is a far better woman than her mother in every way…all rishta viewers know that 😂

I am not comparing both ..just saying that people and circumstances cannot be judged so harshly too.:.if Abhira knew what all had gone on in her own mother’s life, she may better understand the complexities of love and life ..that’s all .:.she’s being very naive and idealistic currently ::if she knows that the person she holds as her idol lived through circumstances that can be judged harshly, she may gain perspective !

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’m waiting to see Ruhi call Armaan ‘jiju ‘😂..

This will solve every issue.. Isiliye hoga nahismiley36

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am feeling a big moye moye..

The dkp love for ruhi..

Why am i feeing that they will somehow tyrn it and would show ruhi didn't cause accident and she was saying truthsmiley36

Mujhe aisa lag raha hai....smiley36

I've the same feeling. Ruhi devi g won't be responsible for the accident smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This will solve every issue.. Isiliye hoga nahismiley36

Matlab you've decided and come today Ki sab bolke end mein "hoga Nahi but sochne mein Kya jaata hai" bolna hi bolna Hai smiley37 so cruel to build hopes to bring them crashing even before someone finishes reading Ur post smiley19

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in bts manish scolded ruhi duniya mein yahi lawyer mila kya isko bulayi ho she said I trust ar.

Yehi toh problem hain, she knows he will be there for her. Now if this trust is armaan as a lawyer & friend then it's ok, if its more than that, then kuch nahi ho sakta

Yehi toh problem hain, she knows he will be there for her. Now if this trust is armaan as a lawyer & friend then it's ok, if its more than that, then kuch nahi ho sakta

need of the hour she called na let's see.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am not comparing both ..just saying that people and circumstances cannot be judged so harshly too.:.if Abhira knew what all had gone in her own mother’s life, she may better understand the complexities of love and life ..that’s all .:.she’s being very naive and idealistic currently ::if she knows that the person she holds as her idol lived through circumstances that can be judged harshly, she may gain perspective !

her mother did stuff that abhira will be ashamed of..but on the other hand..people do make mistakes and after abhiras birth..akshara led a respectable life…so older akshara was a dignified woman and a good mother to abhira..so abhira will remember that.like most children do..they remember their parents in parent roles..not the other stuff they did. But I think abhira is young and is behaving this way as it’s her first love. She needs some guidance from an older mother figure..vidya can do this for abhira. At the moment..nobody has tried to get abhira and Armaan together..if Madhav and vidya try ..they ŵill be able to get them together..abhira basically needs to give herself and Armaan a chance and trust him that he’ll try his best not to mess up..that’s basically what every woman does when they marry.. there’s no guarantees but you give it a chance…because fact is life doesn’t come with guarantees ..it’s Risk you take in every relationship..hoping it will last and endure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Matlab you've decided and come today Ki sab bolke end mein "hoga Nahi but sochne mein Kya jaata hai" bolna hi bolna Hai smiley37 so cruel to build hopes to bring them crashing even before someone finishes reading Ur post smiley19

Mera kps are good if this show ends in a week or two. But we know itv hain, ek issue solve hone se pehle dusra start ho jaata hain, & characters kab kya kar jaaye cvs ko hi pata hain.

Toh hope dene ke baad mein hi bol deti hoon ke, aisa hoga toh accha hain, but ummeed mat rakhnasmiley36