Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Liked all Armaan-Abhira scenes in today's episode.

From Armaan forcefully giving medicine to "Abhira baby" despite her tantrums and to Abhira adoring him and his infectious smile through her eyes, the way she felt shy for a brief moment while checking him out. Subtle emotions, well enancted scenes. Armaan addressed himself "bad luck" because of her yesterday's outburst (Abhira shouldn't have such outbursts again as such words have long-lasting destructive impact) but she apologized for all the words she uttered in her turbulent state of mind, not because she blamed him for his mother's death, but because she considered him the root cause of all her problems and her pain from the past year. Abhira also requested him to stop guilt-tripping himself. When Abhira told Armaan she doesn't want to remember the past incidents, wish to move on I hoped Ab will give their relationship a second chance.

Last scene was aesthetically beautiful again a good one in terms of portrayal by both actors. Glad she started their conversation by acknowledging his efforts. How he stood by her side against his family, fought for her career. She could fulfill her mother's dream mostly because of Armaan, but she has to leave.

Abhira's dialogues were good for a change.Humari shaadi key baad Ruhi aur tumhare beech sab khatam ho gaya tha (He pleaded infront of Ruhi to move on with Rohit even told Abhira he broke-up with chitwali). But woh uss ghar main toh thi na "halki si umeed" toh thi na, shiv shakti incident and him promising Ruhi that "I will talk to dadisa about our marriage alliance", reflects that vague hope. Pehle haq sey humare beech main bolti thi Ruhi (FACTS) ab tumhara guilt usse humare beech ley kar aye ga (Again Facts). She doesn't want a complicated relationship where Armaan will forever be connected to Ruhi one way or another. I understand her POV after a long time. If she wants to leave, she shouldn't be blamed for it. After getting to know about their divorce pending, if in future Abhira decides to give their relationship a chance she can't be blamed for that too. Won't blame Armaan too for not choosing Abhira in the future if he feels exhausted after making efforts though he assured her "I will wait for u for 700 lives"

Regarding Abhira she will be living with Armaan's parents in the outhouse even after her decision because of her first case well I also want her to live away from Poddars even if half of them genuinely care about her. If Abhira doesn't want to give their relationship a second chance then she should leave his family too. She can love or respect them or have a bond with them living away from PH too.

Dialogue of the Day was: "Ruhi ka toh khud bas chale toh meri shalkal na daikhe" smiley37 Armaan sa you're truly innocent. Ruhi was your spokesperson and fought for your rights with Abhira wouldn't see your face? I wish Ruhi stays away from Armaan and Ar-Ab matters as Armaan claims. Abhira could've told him how she got to know about Armaan resigning from Poddar's firm via Ruhi who doesn't want to see Armaan's face.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Don't know how identity revelation will be handled, but now if we see, from abhira's pov, ruhi is his ex & ex fiancee, revelation ke baad sister in law bann jayegi. I hope makers rishta show mein rishton ki mazak nahi dikhayenge

Armaan family ke against khada ho sakta hain, we saw but nothing regarding ruhi. Uska behavior abhi bhi same hi hain uske saath, abhira knows it's out of guilt, but yeh reason kab tak deta rahega. I feel this track is for that to make armaan understand to keep guilt under control.

I just did a semi long post on SM thread about guilt smiley37 anyway! Guilt ke reasons have been changing also, right?? He abandoned her at the altar? It is a huge thing especially because it went that far because of his inability to figure out his emotions!! I am not sure how that kind of guilt can be controlled that too by someone who's been conditioned to feel guilty on all counts all his life! He will have to see another side to Ruhi that makes him feel otherwise! Warna he's not going to understand just by seeing Abhira struggle seeing him?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Don't know how identity revelation will be handled, but now if we see, from abhira's pov, ruhi is his ex & ex fiancee, revelation ke baad sister in law bann jayegi. I hope makers rishta show mein rishton ki mazak nahi dikhayenge

Armaan family ke against khada ho sakta hain, we saw but nothing regarding ruhi. Uska behavior abhi bhi same hi hain uske saath, abhira knows it's out of guilt, but yeh reason kab tak deta rahega. I feel this track is for that to make armaan understand to keep guilt under control.

be ready to be disappointed my friend smiley37smiley31
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Wrote my today's first post same....

Today for the first time I connected with abhira

infact thats what i am saying myself ki she was not addressing actual issue till now and today she did .

And she was also ready to move on becoz she knows she can't deal with this so yes she made her mind to let go armaan...but

Just a little bit difference

Abhira ko bhi apna mind thoda sa open karna padega chance dene ke liye which is not easy at all...

IDK how else it would work...

@ bold : agree ๐Ÿ‘

But again more than 50% effort is on armaan's part to give abhira assurance that ruhi is nothing more than a client.

I saw posts blaming ruhi for blindly trusting armaan but ab abhira blind trust nahi kar rahi tab bhi usko gaali de rahe hainsmiley36. Blind trust na kare bhi toh trust toh karna padega abhira ko bhi, if she wants a life with armaan. Kisi ke baaton mein aake agar armaan ko chance dene ke baare mein socha, then gayi kaam se

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

be ready to be disappointed my friend smiley37smiley31

I know, Aise hi khush hoti hoon meinsmiley36

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Liked all Armaan-Abhira scenes in today's episode.

From Armaan forcefully giving medicine to "Abhira baby" despite her tantrums and to Abhira adoring him and his infectious smile through her eyes, the way she felt shy for a brief moment while checking him out. Subtle emotions, well enancted scenes. Armaan addressed himself "bad luck" because of her yesterday's outburst (Abhira shouldn't have such outbursts again as such words have long-lasting destructive impact) but she apologized for all the words she uttered in her turbulent state of mind, not because she blamed him for his mother's death, but because she considered him the root cause of all her problems and her pain from the past year. Abhira also requested him to stop guilt-tripping himself. When Abhira told Armaan she doesn't want to remember the past incidents, wish to move on I hoped Ab will give their relationship a second chance.

Last scene was aesthetically beautiful again a good one in terms of portrayal by both actors. Glad she started their conversation by acknowledging his efforts. How he stood by her side against his family, fought for her career. She could fulfill her mother's dream mostly because of Armaan, but she has to leave.

Abhira's dialogues were good for a change.Humari shaadi key baad Ruhi aur tumhare beech sab khatam ho gaya tha (He pleaded infront of Ruhi to move on with Rohit even told Abhira he broke-up with chitwali). But woh uss ghar main toh thi na "halki si umeed" toh thi na, shiv shakti incident and him promising Ruhi that "I will talk to dadisa about our marriage alliance", reflects that vague hope. Pehle haq sey humare beech main bolti thi Ruhi (FACTS) ab tumhara guilt usse humare beech ley kar aye ga (Again Facts). She doesn't want a complicated relationship where Armaan will forever be connected to Ruhi one way or another. I understand her POV after a long time. If she wants to leave, she shouldn't be blamed for it. After getting to know about their divorce pending, if in future Abhira decides to give their relationship a chance she can't be blamed for that too. Won't blame Armaan too for not choosing Abhira in the future if he feels exhausted after making efforts though he assured her "I will wait for u for 700 lives"

Regarding Abhira she will be living with Armaan's parents in the outhouse even after her decision because of her first case well I also want her to live away from Poddars even if half of them genuinely care about her. If Abhira doesn't want to give their relationship a second chance then she should leave his family too. She can love or respect them or have a bond with them living away from PH too.

Dialogue of the Day was: "Ruhi ka toh khud bas chale toh meri shalkal na daikhe" smiley37 Armaan sa you're truly innocent. Ruhi was your spokesperson and fought for your rights with Abhira wouldn't see your face? I wish Ruhi stays away from Armaan and Ar-Ab matters as Armaan claims. Abhira could've told him how she got to know about Armaan resigning from Poddar's firm via Ruhi who doesn't want to see Armaan's face.

Yep this dialogue also cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..That means Ar sa has a long way to go before he realises the fact that his acchi sacchi matured dosth is not soo acchi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I really really hope they don't complicates this further..I can tolerate any boring track.But Ruhi namak talwar ko aur jhel nahi sakta hain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..Yaar pichle 8 months se trikon ko tolerate kar raha hoon .Aakhir kab Tak karna padega๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†Bas identity reveal hojaye and Ruhi Ar-Ab dono ki badi behen ban jaaye๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Edited by Lissadoc - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold : agree ๐Ÿ‘

But again more than 50% effort is on armaan's part to give abhira assurance that ruhi is nothing more than a client.

I saw posts blaming ruhi for blindly trusting armaan but ab abhira blind trust nahi kar rahi tab bhi usko gaali de rahe hainsmiley36. Blind trust na kare bhi toh trust toh karna padega abhira ko bhi, if she wants a life with armaan. Kisi ke baaton mein aake agar armaan ko chance dene ke baare mein socha, then gayi kaam se

Yeah I agree..

Wrote same that now it requires efforts on both sides..

Armaan's becoz he is guilty party becoz of xyz reason, so only he can clear the mess he created...

And abhira's just becoz she loves armaan, and when you love someone you give them chance open mindedly how difficult it is for you....

But active efforts toh armaan ke hi lgegnge no denying..

But pssive effort abhira ko bhi daalna padega...

By listening him acknowledging him giving time understanding complexity they are in and this applies only in case when she wants to live with armaan otherwise she cn very well leave also..

So that they both can move on๐Ÿ˜€

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I just did a semi long post on SM thread about guilt smiley37 anyway! Guilt ke reasons have been changing also, right?? He abandoned her at the altar? It is a huge thing especially because it went that far because of his inability to figure out his emotions!! I am not sure how that kind of guilt can be controlled that too by someone who's been conditioned to feel guilty on all counts all his life! He will have to see another side to Ruhi that makes him feel otherwise! Warna he's not going to understand just by seeing Abhira struggle seeing him?

Him helping her with property is a genuine reason. Ab dekhte hain ke accident mein call karne ka kya reason dete hain, don't think it's related to monetary issue as goenkas are ready to pay the victim. Agar genuine reason hain toh armaan must help her, nahi toh uske har lafde mein guilty feel karega, then pata nahi kya kar sakte hain armaan ka.

Him helping her with property is a genuine reason. Ab dekhte hain ke accident mein call karne ka kya reason dete hain, don't think it's related to monetary issue as goenkas are ready to pay the victim. Agar genuine reason hain toh armaan must help her, nahi toh uske har lafde mein guilty feel karega, then pata nahi kya kar sakte hain armaan ka.

in bts manish scolded ruhi duniya mein yahi lawyer mila kya isko bulayi ho she said I trust ar.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Agreed to what you said..

But she can't keep conditions like this ..n there's less that arman cud do to pacify her fears ..he's gullible & he's gullible for everyone..nai toh yahan tak aata hi nai ..she can discuss it with him, express her fears only if she wants to give them a chance ..till the time she gives them a chance , how will she know ke unki shadi kaisi hogi ? Take time..1 month 2 months 3 months....she can move out anytime if she thinks he can't break away from ruhi ..but the fact of the matter is , he is neither emotionally connected to ruhi , nor otherwise ..coz if he was, he had the option to choose ruhi ..how far can his guilt take him? Ruhi will find another man and be happy with him , the guilt will be gone ..

Problem will arise if ruhi is still obsessed ..in that scenario, the CVS have a good story at hand wherein they can highlight certain mental health issues , also , kisi ko jhooti umeed nai deni chahiye it can ruin their life ..n if ruhi has truly moved on , they will highlight the "abhiman" aspect ..in that case abhira will have to eat her words.

I wish abhira knew her father's story.. his love was like , complete submission , unconditional & unwavering..

I think Armaan is over Ruhi..heโ€™s just helping her out as a friend and a client..and Ruhi also has the potential,to move on and after abhiras revelation the writers can even show her move on with another man. I donโ€™t see Ruhi being a problem,in abhira and armaans life as the girls have a blood relationship which is more important than any romantic relationship ..so I hope the writers go this way.. So abhira and Armaan have every chance of being a happy couple without any third angle between them.โ€™