Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

smiley37

I have seen bts...

Its laughable..

Ruhi who was victim till.today in ar-ru case is now culprit...smiley36 abhira bhi apne conveniemce ke husaab se pala badalti haismiley36

And abhiraji is like ise toh mein jail pahuncha ke rahungismiley37

Lets see whom MG will now choose...

The Ruhiiii or Abhira...

More than Armaan its pariksha of MGsmiley36

Do you guys feel that each and every accident is mistake of driver...

I haven't watched episode so will not commemt but if it turns out that it was accident in which walking person was at mistake..

Fir....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I am interested in this track..

MOre than ar and MG..its test of DKP..

Kisse jyada pyaar hai..

Ruhi or abhira🤣🤣🤣

If it turns out that ru was innocent than ab is completely wrong...

If it turns out that ru is culprit than they can't ww ru anymore...

Hahahaha😈😈😈😈😈😈

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I'm glad abhira addressed her insecurities regarding ruhi directly to armaan. Abhira was ready to forgive armaan for all that he & his family did before soulmate revelation. I guess she let's go off his family's harkatein as they are his family & she knows his family is important for him & she loves him.

But ruhi, is nobody to him, an outsider now, who was his ex turned ex fiancee & armaan's guilt has no boundary. Today she said she can forget what he did with her but still ruhi is an issue. And it's natural for any girl to feel insecure. It's his responsibility to make her feel secure not by words but by actions.

But as per bts armaan ruhi ko paani pila rahasmiley36, it is not going to go well with abhira. The only way out for armaan is for him to be in abhira's shoes. Agar uska koi bbf aayega & usko special attention dega toh kya armaan smile karte hue dono ke closeness accept karega ya nahi. If the response is positive, then abhira is wrong feeling insecure but if the answer is in negative, then armaan ko hi kuch karna padega to come out of his guilt.

woh kya karega re kitne bhi relationships hi usko jhelna padega.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its not standing against ak. First is standing with ruhi she is burning in bts. Next day in court if ar can't give justice to ruhi, ruhis life is totally gone thru ar that way as he feels as a lawyer or guilt or infatuation or friend he never helped her left her in disastrous state. Will he be able to take it imagine knowing how sensitive is ar. He will try to get her on bail out and ger the house from client.Next if ak truth is out and the same jail which was not done and the old past comes out abhira will go on her own. She has nothing left then to take or give anything. Ar may be away from ak truth or siding he may be kept calm

I don't find her jealousy inappropriate in bts. She was always insecure before knowing their past ab past us revealed, he claims he loves her but still behaves the same with the third party involved. Any girl will feel insecure. Wasn't ruhi insecure when abhira returned as wedding planner to poddar house, when she thought abhira armaan were divorced & ruhi was engaged to him

Agar armaan ka guilt aise hi pile up hota rahega for everything regarding ruhi, then better abhira armaan part ways, that's what she discussed with him today. It will be suffocating for a girl to live with a man who feels guilty & goes to help his ex at the drop of the hat

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

smiley37

I have seen bts...

Its laughable..

Ruhi who was victim till.today in ar-ru case is now culprit...smiley36 abhira bhi apne conveniemce ke husaab se pala badalti haismiley36

And abhiraji is like ise toh mein jail pahuncha ke rahungismiley37

Lets see whom MG will now choose...

The Ruhiiii or Abhira...

More than Armaan its pariksha of MGsmiley36

Do you guys feel that each and every accident is mistake of driver...

I haven't watched episode so will not commemt but if it turns out that it was accident in which walking person was at mistake..

Fir....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I am interested in this track..

MOre than ar and MG..its test of DKP..

Kisse jyada pyaar hai..

Ruhi or abhira🤣🤣🤣

If it turns out that ru was innocent than ab is completely wrong...

If it turns out that ru is culprit than they can't ww ru anymore...

Hahahaha😈😈😈😈😈😈

drunk admi hoga woh biwi maska bana rahi hi. Aaj tak ruhi ko karoch bhi mila kya story mein ki jail jayegi. Agar woh jail jayegi toh ar udhar hi baithke bukets royega ruhi ko jeetne deti bandi akal use karke guilt bhi chala jata Ab aur guilt mein dubega janab

I don't find her jealousy inappropriate in bts. She was always insecure before knowing their past ab past us revealed, he claims he loves her but still behaves the same with the third party involved. Any girl will feel insecure. Wasn't ruhi insecure when abhira returned as wedding planner to poddar house, when she thought abhira armaan were divorced & ruhi was engaged to him 🤷‍♀️.

Agar armaan ka guilt aise hi pile up hota rahega for everything regarding ruhi, then better abhira armaan part ways, that's what she discussed with him today. It will be suffocating for a girl to live with a man who feels guilty & goes to help his ex at the drop of the hat

what I feel is this care concerns are all for friends any day. As long as their intentions are not wrong it should not be taken as that. My pov is that.
Nephy1 thumbnail

I'm glad abhira addressed her insecurities regarding ruhi directly to armaan. Abhira was ready to forgive armaan for all that he & his family did before soulmate revelation. I guess she let's go off his family's harkatein as they are his family & she knows his family is important for him & she loves him.

But ruhi, is nobody to him, an outsider now, who was his ex turned ex fiancee & armaan's guilt has no boundary. Today she said she can forget what he did with her but still ruhi is an issue. And it's natural for any girl to feel insecure. It's his responsibility to make her feel secure not by words but by actions.

But as per bts armaan ruhi ko paani pila rahasmiley36, it is not going to go well with abhira. The only way out for armaan is for him to be in abhira's shoes. Agar uska koi bbf aayega & usko special attention dega toh kya armaan smile karte hue dono ke closeness accept karega ya nahi. If the response is positive, then abhira is wrong feeling insecure but if the answer is in negative, then armaan ko hi kuch karna padega to come out of his guilt.

Wrote my today's first post same....

Today for the first time I connected with abhira

infact thats what i am saying myself ki she was not addressing actual issue till now and today she did .

And she was also ready to move on becoz she knows she can't deal with this so yes she made her mind to let go armaan...but

Just a little bit difference

Abhira ko bhi apna mind thoda sa open karna padega chance dene ke liye which is not easy at all...

IDK how else it would work...

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I asked this somewhere else and asking here too! Let's say Armaan ditches Ruhi, no contact n all that.. and Abhira Armaan get together.. phir identity revelation hota Hai.. then what? Will Abhira now prioritise Armaan over Ruhi, her door Ki step behen?? Or is she going to band Armaan from being anywhere in the Goenkas vicinity?? Or will suddenly sister love erupt and she'll realise Ruhi tho acchi sachhi mature Hai so she won't do anything to disrupt her family so it's all okay and they can all be pals again??Where does this end and when does she start blanket trusting Armaan?? And if she's not going to, and that's completely okay, isn't she better off stepping back for a bit?

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

drunk admi hoga woh biwi maska bana rahi hi. Aaj tak ruhi ko karoch bhi mila kya story mein ki jail jayegi. Agar woh jail jayegi toh ar udhar hi baithke bukets royega ruhi ko jeetne deti bandi akal use karke guilt bhi chala jata Ab aur guilt mein dubega janab

Bas yaar mujhe dekhna hai..

Till now they whitewashed ruhi at armaan's cost..

Now I would love to watch ki.whether they do same at abhira's cost..

Becoz if ruhi proven right that means abhira is wrong...smiley37Dekhna hai yaar..

Yeh toh maze ka track ho gya..

Is track ke baad nobody would have doubt that who.is dkp favourite FL or PL

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Bas yaar mujhe dekhna hai..

Till now they whitewashed ruhi at armaan's cost..

Now I would love to watch ki.whether they do same at abhira's cost..

Becoz if ruhi proven right that means abhira is wrong...smiley37Dekhna hai yaar..

Yeh toh maze ka track ho gya..

Is track ke baad nobody would have doubt that who.is dkp favourite FL or PL

dkp ki ijjat ka sawl hi kitne mahan khaand ko ww kardiye e kya cheez hi. Woh jinda hi mara nahi insaaf karenge. Jail jayegi toh aur bhar bhar ke sympathy milegi usko. Sab baal pakadke baithenge e kya hi karke 🤣🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I asked this somewhere else and asking here too! Let's say Armaan ditches Ruhi, no contact n all that.. and Abhira Armaan get together.. phir identity revelation hota Hai.. then what? Will Abhira now prioritise Armaan over Ruhi, her door Ki step behen?? Or is she going to band Armaan from being anywhere in the Goenkas vicinity?? Or will suddenly sister love erupt and she'll realise Ruhi tho acchi sachhi mature Hai so she won't do anything to disrupt her family so it's all okay and they can all be pals again??Where does this end and when does she start blanket trusting Armaan?? And if she's not going to, and that's completely okay, isn't she better off stepping back for a bit?

Don't know how identity revelation will be handled, but now if we see, from abhira's pov, ruhi is his ex & ex fiancee, revelation ke baad sister in law bann jayegi. I hope makers rishta show mein rishton ki mazak nahi dikhayenge

Armaan family ke against khada ho sakta hain, we saw but nothing regarding ruhi. Uska behavior abhi bhi same hi hain uske saath, abhira knows it's out of guilt, but yeh reason kab tak deta rahega. I feel this track is for that to make armaan understand to keep guilt under control.