Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Agreed to what you said..

But she can't keep conditions like this ..n there's less that arman cud do to pacify her fears ..he's gullible & he's gullible for everyone..nai toh yahan tak aata hi nai ..she can discuss it with him, express her fears only if she wants to give them a chance ..till the time she gives them a chance , how will she know ke unki shadi kaisi hogi ? Take time..1 month 2 months 3 months....she can move out anytime if she thinks he can't break away from ruhi ..but the fact of the matter is , he is neither emotionally connected to ruhi , nor otherwise ..coz if he was, he had the option to choose ruhi ..how far can his guilt take him? Ruhi will find another man and be happy with him , the guilt will be gone ..

Problem will arise if ruhi is still obsessed ..in that scenario, the CVS have a good story at hand wherein they can highlight certain mental health issues , also , kisi ko jhooti umeed nai deni chahiye it can ruin their life ..n if ruhi has truly moved on , they will highlight the "abhiman" aspect ..in that case abhira will have to eat her words.

I wish abhira knew her father's story.. his love was like , complete submission , unconditional & unwavering..

Ek diary se kitne umeed kar sakte hain... Where is that diary when really needed?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I spewed venom on him during Shivshakti ….guess I have been infected by ‘hot and green’ virus only after that

I'd just written him off...ye admi ke saath kisi ki shadi nai honi chahiye smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

So, if Abhira’s today’s dialogues are a slap on the face of the naysayers, were her dialogues outside the court a slap on the face of the devout..good fun this ..slap ..slap back..slap back again and so on smiley37

@mods slap on the face is accepted parlance ..hope the rule won’t change for me 🙏🏼

I haven't seen the episode. aisa Kya Bol Diya bbg ne??smiley3smiley3

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mujhe toh samjh nhi aaraha iss dusht paapi Armaan ko apni family ke Saath rehna kyu Hai, he should abandon them and his friends and stay only with Abhira.

But Abhira bbg should stay in contact with Ar's family.......like even after KP, Charu, Kajal and Vidya insults her....she should go and help them but dare Armaan do the same. smiley7smiley7

Maine kuch Galat Kaha Hai toh batao. Bbg itne mein toh Khush rahegi na??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Here’s a hypothetical scenario ..what if Manish/ Ruhi get to know that Abhira is Akshara’s daughter and bring up the point about how no case was filed against Akshara for having caused an accidental death ..what child Ruhi did is something no one can prove but for Akshara and she chose to hide it..all that aside, it was Akshara at the wheel when the accident happened ..given the statute of limitations and, more importantly, given that Akshara is dead, there can be no revival of that case .:however if Manish argues that like they let go of Akshara without filing a case, why can’t she let Ruhi go and convince her client to accept compensation, what will be Abhira’s response …will she go with the client’s choice to prosecute given her mother is now beyond the reach of the law ..or will she ponder over the circumstances ? It appears that this whole scenario is intended to dig up the past ..they can’t have Ruhi causing an accident for no reason lol

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I wonder why will ak will write incident happened 22 yrs ago smiley36 if she is writing it then Who asked her to become mahan smiley36

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Here’s a hypothetical scenario ..what if Manish/ Ruhi get to know that Abhira is Akshara’s daughter and bring up the point about how no case was filed against Akshara for having caused an accidental death ..what child Ruhi did is something no one can prove but for Akshara and she chose to hide it..all that aside, it was Akshara at the wheel when the accident happened ..given the statute of limitations and, more importantly, given that Akshara is dead, there can be no revival of that case .:however if Manish argues that like they let go of Akshara without filing a case, why can’t she let Ruhi go and convince her client to accept compensation, what will be Abhira’s response …will she go with the client’s choice to prosecute given her mother is now beyond the reach of the law ..or will she ponder over the circumstances ? It appears that this whole scenario is intended to dig up the past ..they can’t have Ruhi causing an accident for no reason lol

You've dug up too deep my friend..at this depth , no brain can reach specially the goenkas.. you're expecting Manish g to say all of this 😇

Imo this track is for abhira to get jealous of ruhi & Arman . Ye koi ruhi ne murder toh kiya nai , it will be sorted out in 1 epi like cycle chori lol 😆

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I wonder why will ak will write incident happened 22 yrs ago smiley36 if she is writing it then Who asked her to become mahan smiley36

this whole show is so stupid that nothing makes sense anymore tbh smiley44
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe toh samjh nhi aaraha iss dusht paapi Armaan ko apni family ke Saath rehna kyu Hai, he should abandon them and his friends and stay only with Abhira.

But Abhira bbg should stay in contact with Ar's family.......like even after KP, Charu, Kajal and Vidya insults her....she should go and help them but dare Armaan do the same. smiley7smiley7

Maine kuch Galat Kaha Hai toh batao. Bbg itne mein toh Khush rahegi na??

smiley37 Kuch galat nai kaha bas mast kaha hai

But apparently madam has a problem with ruhi alone .

.but yes , in future abhira hi na le aaye ruhi apni behna ko....baaki toh , abhira will happily take all the gali galoch from poddars coz rehna toh wahin hai Arman ke bina smiley37