Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Achi muftkhori hai..

Abhira madam welcoming vidya in her own house , but who is abhira ? smiley39Ghar vidya ka pati vidya ka outhouse vidya ka but wah wah abhira ki smiley36

abhira ki mummy ki barsi ...Pooja abhira karaye , paisa arman ka smiley36 Gareeb logon ko khana khilao doosron ke paise se . smiley44nai abhira is not armans wife , that time she didn't know she's still his wife .

Now that I've seen the episode , 2 things are clear

1. "Main tumhe maaf kar bhi Doon toh" , means madam didn't forgive arman .

2. "Shadi ke baad kuch nai tha PaR woh saath toh thi umeed toh thi" 😅 Matlab she admitted there was nothing between arman and ruhi post their wedding

Before all this , she had the fb of ruhi & kaveri so obvio she still believes them.

So she concluded she will leave arman..very good.. get out..but anti climax hua and they got to know they're still married..so What will abhira do now ? Give arman a chance or take time ? Kyunki ye sab jo upar bola , uske baad she should be packing her bags irrespective or divorce..or not? Or will she change her mind now ? I thot in the precap she is still in ph smiley39 Or not

why umeed to thi is because of her deal jaap continuously and ek saal ke baad mein e ghar chod ke chali jati hoon. He never told you go away after one year. She herself admitted today 1 yr ki contract shadi khatam so she got annulment papers in hand and divorce pending. Ruhi got umeed with their deal shadi only and ni contact shadi as rule. So who gave chance. Now she is getting another chance in love then don't give chance to others this time use your rights.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I really hope they show her leaving … otherwise she’ll be like the boy that cried wolf ..people will stop taking her seriously 😂

I am fedup of those lines mein javungi mein ja raha hoon it's nothing she will not go anywhere sits there only.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ok, genuine question -

I was just wondering if there is any Abhinav/Akshnav fan who dislikes Abhira,

& Any solo Abhimanyu/ Abhi-Akshu couple fan who love Abhira Sharma?

If Yes, why & why not.

Excited for Armaan vs Abhira in court. It was always on my wishlist smiley42

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Ruhi is going to become a Murderer Cvs really ruined whatever little was left in her character

This is going to be my final comment about this show Because this show isn't worth wasting My time even reading updates of this show is waste of My time And this show Nowhere promotes Women Empowerment Independence Self respect etc etc Because other than FL none of the Other female characters have anything worthy to speak about other than their negatives There is no Female friendships like Akshara Varsha or decent Nanand bhabhi relationship like Nandini Rashmi n Akshara M-i-l is toxic Dadi is a criminal Charu is unnecessarily Rude n annoying Kiara n Kajal don't really have any existence Manisha is there for FL jaap Goenka ladies toh are totally useless and Now Ruhi is a Criminal

A show which have to degrade other women in the show just to make FL look better or prove her as the biggest bechari on this planet issmiley11

I don't know if this is allowed or not but I want to say that I have seen so many shows Many of which had been pure nonsense but still they had some beautiful female friendships or sisterhood

Kkb show was crap but bulbul pragya's sis her dadi's her mom all were soo good their bonding specially P-B's sis bond even the chachi character was not so toxic

Even Sasural Simar ka a total stupid show had such great sisterhood between Roli n simar even the other bhabhi's in Bharadwaj family were selfish but good people Mausiji n Roli's team for solving problems was so cute Mataji was also fine for many years

And there are many such shows where females were not degraded to uplift one female lead character

I had hopes from this gen because of watching gen1 n even previous gen had some good writing for females other than fl But my bad that I wasted so much of my precious time n energy on this pathetic Gen4

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Zindagi may har mushkil may sath rahugi ..par agar ruhi Aya toh nahi ..saath milke kade raho .kya problem thi.... Arman bhi tumhari agar trust nahi he toh bolo do we can't be together .. file ur divorce just leave the parivar who gave u so much pain never turn back .. simple

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Assuming people understand Ar pov is because Rohit is 'hot' is similar to assuming that people understand Abhira pov because Sam is 'cute'

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Ok, genuine question -

I was just wondering if there is any Abhinav/Akshnav fan who dislikes Abhira,

& Any solo Abhimanyu/ Abhi-Akshu couple fan who love Abhira Sharma?

If Yes, why & why not.

I am no body fan didn't watch past 3 gen's .. g4 watched after rohit entry stopped after mandap drama 😂😂 still people think I am ruhi fan smiley37

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago

There is no love hate from My side I view all 3 as important. Old fan base does not affect this story or characters that's past gone. This is another chapter. If a day ruhi is supported I am not ruhi lover or abhira hater. It's s misconception too. If I am not doing arti or bhajans to a single character I am not hating that character.Pointing flaws everyone is needed when they are wrong. And these characters are not my blood relationships so nothing affects me. I loved all main couples in 3 generations and pointed flaws too.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhira and Armaan need to get back together and then abhira put out a rule that her husband needs to have nothing to do with his ex..many wives do this..if the ex is still chasing after her husband. But Armaan also needs to realise that he needs to stay away from Ruhi if he wants his marriage to not have problems. This is a common rule that spouses know..even in real life..they can’t be buddy buddy with their exes.. But looking at this show..I think they are using this track for Ruhi to understand that her moms death was just an accident and that akshara should not be blamed’.and when she sees it like this..she’ll ask Manish to go find akshara.‘and that will lead to abhiras revelation…

Agreed to what you said..

But she can't keep conditions like this ..n there's less that arman cud do to pacify her fears ..he's gullible & he's gullible for everyone..nai toh yahan tak aata hi nai ..she can discuss it with him, express her fears only if she wants to give them a chance ..till the time she gives them a chance , how will she know ke unki shadi kaisi hogi ? Take time..1 month 2 months 3 months....she can move out anytime if she thinks he can't break away from ruhi ..but the fact of the matter is , he is neither emotionally connected to ruhi , nor otherwise ..coz if he was, he had the option to choose ruhi ..how far can his guilt take him? Ruhi will find another man and be happy with him , the guilt will be gone ..

Problem will arise if ruhi is still obsessed ..in that scenario, the CVS have a good story at hand wherein they can highlight certain mental health issues , also , kisi ko jhooti umeed nai deni chahiye it can ruin their life ..n if ruhi has truly moved on , they will highlight the "abhiman" aspect ..in that case abhira will have to eat her words.

I wish abhira knew her father's story.. his love was like , complete submission , unconditional & unwavering..