Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Family and dusri aurath is same 😂🤭

Ruhi believed in Armaan from last 10 months and kept hoping he will leave Abhira and choose her kya Hua ? He left her at mandap and chose Abhira 🤭

Did I miss anything ? When did Abhira ever stopped Armaan to attend his family ? In fact I won’t even mind if she asks him to keep that vile creatures Dadi and phufa away , they r good for nothing ppl who only ruins Armaan’s happiness but still this girl never asked him to go against them.Even if Armaan wants to leave his family Abhria will not support that unless Dadi n co wants them too , so I don’t understand why here this is even coming from , but again WHO THE HELL IS RUHI? Why should she care or let her husband attend that home wrecker ? Ruhi Birla bade bade bathe karhi hai lekin shamelessly comes back to Armaan to beg for help ? Why should Abhira accept her knowing his past ? If He was doing everything out of his guilt from last 10 months and even now if he does things for her in guilt what changed ? He should stop helping worthless ppl and home wreckers like Ruhi. He finally developed spine to go against vile ppl for his love , he needs to take a stand for himself too ,he let Dadi accuse him for his own mom’s death ,she insults his mom too but he is fine with it.

Ruhi Birla is a home wrecker and she needs to be called out by Armaan. She ruined Abhria’s plans to confess her feelings and Armaan ,Abhria needs to know that . He needs to draw boundaries at least now or live in guilt forever and clearly tell Abhria about that so she can decide what she want to do.

https://x.com/honeyyy__98/status/1810156632690548953

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Rohit yeh wali photo Mei bhi nahi hai 🙄

And a bad photoshop of Ar😀

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

And a bad photoshop of Ar😀

I was looking at the annulment document.. it had Armaan and Abhira’s signature.. which Madhav has stolen from the police records..

So how will judge give decisions.,it says the decision is pending .. this is the same thing that Madhav had stolen from the shelves .. so if there is no record in court .. on what documents the court will refer ..

I guess that’s why Madhav was sitting quietly.. and not bothered about Sanjay .. he knew Sanjay will have to get new papers made . And the court will have to call Arman and Abhira back on court

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I was looking at the annulment document.. it had Armaan and Abhira’s signature.. which Madhav has stolen from the police records..

So how will judge give decisions.,it says the decision is pending .. this is the same thing that Madhav had stolen from the shelves .. so if there is no record in court .. on what documents the court will refer ..

I guess that’s why Madhav was sitting quietly.. and not bothered about Sanjay .. he knew Sanjay will have to get new papers made . And the court will have to call Arman and Abhira back on court

I was thinking .. Logically Sanjay ke saath Madhav should also be in jail.. If he took the court documents and kept it with him as some personal property 😀

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Family and dusri aurath is same 😂🤭

Ruhi believed in Armaan from last 10 months and kept hoping he will leave Abhira and choose her kya Hua ? He left her at mandap and chose Abhira 🤭

Did I miss anything ? When did Abhira ever stopped Armaan to attend his family ? In fact I won’t even mind if she asks him to keep that vile creatures Dadi and phufa away , they r good for nothing ppl who only ruins Armaan’s happiness but still this girl never asked him to go against them.Even if Armaan wants to leave his family Abhria will not support that unless Dadi n co wants them too , so I don’t understand why here this is even coming from , but again WHO THE HELL IS RUHI? Why should she care or let her husband attend that home wrecker ? Ruhi Birla bade bade bathe karhi hai lekin shamelessly comes back to Armaan to beg for help ? Why should Abhira accept her knowing his past ? If He was doing everything out of his guilt from last 10 months and even now if he does things for her in guilt what changed ? He should stop helping worthless ppl and home wreckers like Ruhi. He finally developed spine to go against vile ppl for his love , he needs to take a stand for himself too ,he let Dadi accuse him for his own mom’s death ,she insults his mom too but he is fine with it.

Ruhi Birla is a home wrecker and she needs to be called out by Armaan. She ruined Abhria’s plans to confess her feelings and Armaan ,Abhria needs to know that . He needs to draw boundaries at least now or live in guilt forever and clearly tell Abhria about that so she can decide what she want to do.

exactly...who is ruhi..jiske liye armaan ko apna relation abhira ke saath daanv per rakhne ki zaroorat hai?

Ruhi has created more than enough problems...she has crossed her limits all the time...and armaan knows he has let her do it...armaan ne bhi ruhi ke saath shiv shakti mein apne rishte ki maryaada puri ratah cross ki hai...

and again bring her in?? y???

Y would anyone want a 'ruhi' in their relationship??? especially when they know what that led to?

I feel this track may lead to thta...jaise armaan slowly got to know how manipulative dadi is...he will get to know the ral acchi sacchi ruhi.....who he thot was a perfect match for his family and he could do aarti with shanti......😂

lets c...kya hota hai...😂...

precap looks interesting...ruhi ne mostlikely accident kiya hai....but she is saying ki use phasaya jaa raha hai...😂 lets c makers real episode mein dikhaate kya hain....accident kiya?? ya kisi aur ki himmat aa gayee ahi...ruhi jaise manipulator/jhuthi ko phasane ki...😂

also, madhav ka present lagta hai...papers...itne dabbe mein saja kar court to bhejega nahi...

I want fufa to b punished....itne illegal kaam karte hain...y is he not punished??😂

kahin armaan abhira ka ruhi ke for against mein poddar firm ki neemv hilaane wala track na shuru karen..😂 that would b fun too...😂

Edited by India_TV - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

I was thinking .. Logically Sanjay ke saath Madhav should also be in jail.. If he took the court documents and kept it with him as some personal property 😀

And then phirse Vidya theatrics😀

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

yes ofcourse .. unless they hand over the documents to court .. and take responsibility they stole it ..

Otherwise just lie low … and not make a cry about it .. I guess the judge is not giving judgement because he does not have the original document and does not want to reveal about this mishap to Sanjay

Solitudelover thumbnail

I think tomorrow episode of accident itself will give an indication of how the track is headed.. If it is really an accident and there is no ' phasana' that is going on, then it might end up with a reality check on how Ruhi always believes she is a victim and never at the wrong end( throwback to the earlier maine kuch kiya hi nahin tha) and how Ar coming to see this side of Ruhi

If it is actually a phasana, then it might be a lesson to Ab to look beyond what is told.

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

So now this idiot Armaan is going to fight case for his bhabhisa/ex-lover/ex-almost bride

Solitudelover thumbnail

I think tomorrow episode of accident itself will give an indication of how the track is headed.. If it is really an accident and there is no ' phasana' that is going on, then it might end up with a reality check on how Ruhi always believes she is a victim and never at the wrong end( throwback to the earlier maine kuch kiya hi nahin tha) and how Ar coming to see this side of Ruhi

If it is actually a phasana, then it might be a lesson to Ab to look beyond what is told.

Unless of course they use this also to show sisterly (Ruhira)bond for legacy reveal😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago