Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - Absolutely.. Like Abhira said today, they can't hold onto past mistakes and look ahead.. And right now, Armaan is incapable of letting some of it go! And Abhira has clearly stated, his past is still in the present in some way or another!! So until they both find a way to get past their individual problems, they need to stay away! No point starting a relationship on a compromise! And if they did, the "what ifs" and the "might be's" will continue to haunt Abhira and Armaan - in his case he will have to watch his every step in the fear of what if i hurt her or might this make her angry etc.. And that doesn't sound like a healthy or a long-lasting relationship at all.. I much rather they go their individual ways and meet later for a fresh start.

Exactly even Abhira would also always live in fear of armaan get driven away by his guilt towards the girk he helds in high regards...

She would never feel secure in her own marriage..

And armaan would never feel open in his own marriage..

One would live in insecurity other in fear...

Same as madhav vidya ...

Toxicity at best...

Issue is part of relationship but both had to work for it .

Be it armaan or abhira...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Vidya and madhav relationship Aaj shadi huvi .. 10 din ke baad dekho break up mode Pe chali jathe because their relationship always set and made United with third party they don't have trust and understanding ...which is most important in relationship

Love is there but the love is not enough to cross the boder of insecurities ..

And abhira and Arman comes to the same .. their marriage and love is like situationship yesterday again third party gave push about their relationship .. gud that abhira talked and expressed she was insecurities of having ruhi in their relationship ... One should move forward in their relationship is to forget the past and let the future start .. and the dynamics of ruhi and Arman is changed at the start they are and want to start a life now the dynamics between them is changed .. now both have and had a clarity .

She have seen armaan can take stand against kaveri .. but what ever armaan did to ruhi ..ruhi still have a soft corner for Arman .. that pinches abhira .in temple comfortation of ab and ruhi ..still ruhi took armaan .side That was the main fear for abhira.

So tell ruhi na ? How can she control ruhi & ask her not to have feelings for Arman smiley39Ruhi is not living with them anymore..

He should.not take ruhis case , fine , imo it should be a professional decision not personal ..

The thing is , I applaud the fl for spelling out her concerns , but she better acts on those & stick to one decision. If her decision is to move on, just get out of their life & apna zindagi shuru karo ..her thing is to talk talk and talk but rehna agar usko ph mei hi hai , what's the use of that talk ?

How can arman convince her ?.I dun understand. Can someone please make me.do... He might assure her , he might drop her case , but day after there will be something again ..it's never ending..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Next will be i want to start our relationship and give a chance but dadi never accepts me armaan another guilt trip

Next sanjay next another one the list goes onnnn

even if they stay in nuclear family he gets calls to attend the family problems will he let go everyone and stay away only with her in far place cutting his family leaving them to their issues and stay happily then. Will it give trust and security.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

So tell ruhi na ? How can she control ruhi & ask her not to have feelings for Arman smiley39Ruhi is not living with them anymore..

He should.not take ruhis case , fine , imo it should be a professional decision not personal ..

The thing is , I applaud the fl for spelling out her concerns , but she better acts on those & stick to one decision. If her decision is to move on, just get out of their life & apna zindagi shuru karo ..her thing is to talk talk and talk but rehna agar usko ph mei hi hai , what's the use of that talk ?

How can arman convince her ?.I dun understand. Can someone please make me.do... He might assure her , he might drop her case , but day after there will be something again ..it's never ending..

In their relationship one should loose themselves as abhira can't do that as she is self respect independent girl expecting armaan to do it .. armaan has to give explanation of everything in the fear of loosing her in that case he is lost himself

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

even if they stay in nuclear family he gets calls to attend the family problems will he let go everyone and stay away only with her in far place cutting his family leaving them to their issues and stay happily then. Will it give trust and security.

Jiske mann.mei shaq baitha hai usko kitna bhi convince karo , no use..

Nothing will give her trust & security unless she understands marriage aise nai chalti character certificate kisi ke Dene se. Good for her , she got a chance to assess so do it & for God sake ph ya uske out house mei bhi na rahe ..

Simple hai bhai..

Trust hota hai ya nai hota...there is nothing in between coz it can't be conditional .

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Exactly even Abhira would also always live in fear of armaan get driven away by his guilt towards the girk he helds in high regards...

She would never feel secure in her own marriage..

And armaan would never feel open in his own marriage..

One would live in insecurity other in fear...

Same as madhav vidya ...

Toxicity at best...

Issue is part of relationship but both had to work for it .

Be it armaan or abhira...

Exactly..n abhi toh arman par pyar ka bukhar hai..he will slowly lose it & it will be very suffocating for both

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Nothing will give her trust & security unless she understands marriage aise nai chalti character certificate kisi ke Dene se. Good for her , she got a chance to assess so do it & for God sake ph ya uske out house mei bhi na rahe ..

Simple hai bhai..

Trust hota hai ya nai hota...there is nothing in between coz it can't be conditional .

exactly shadi aisa nahi chalta kabhi sharaton pe ya keeda ki shak se
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Simple hai bhai..

Your siggy is apt...

Exactly...

2 feet of a relationship is compatibility and trust...

Love is nothing but a chemical locha in yoyr brain which makes you feel intensely attracted to opposite gender required for reproduction and species expansion..a skill for survival and this chemical things settles down after sometime and you can than feel it for someone else...

As animal they move from one partner to another time to time but we humans made ourselves civilized and applied rule so that we can live peacefully and not as no man...

But obviously science i not something we are here for..

So its safe to say love and trust are two things which works hand in hand for a relationship....

Abhira's concerns can't be ignored...

They are valid..

When third person sjadow looms over your relationship for good amount oftime, its not something you can let go and just trust otger part in an instant...

But at the same time...

Than what????

If you can't let go your fear you would have to let go the person...

If you can'tlet go the person than you had to find a way to deal with your fear whjch obviously would require other person efforts also but first you had to make your mind up to give that chance....

But as we can see its itv and I think their cancelled annulment would become the reason for them to stay together as they are still married....

Otherwise its safe to assume that abhira had given up on her and ar relationship as she voiced out ki she can't let go her fear so decided to let armaan as her dialogues indicated....

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Exactly..n abhi toh arman par pyar ka bukhar hai..he will slowly lose it & it will be very suffocating for both

their relationship is always like responsibility vs guilt, it overpowered as love vs guilt. Any day if guilt is overpowered means love done.
1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira is ready to accept Armaan with all his baggage, she knows he comes with an extra baggage of guilt for his family , and she is absolutely fine with that and never complained or asked him choose btwn her and his family. But who the hell is Ruhi ? Armaan’s ex who married his brother to stay near her jeth ,even after her husband is dead she stayed in that like a leech lusting over her jeth , she is a home wrecker ,so now Abhira needs to accept that home wrecker too along with Armaan 😂😂

Family ke saath saat dusri aurath ko bhi accept kis ladki karegi ? She is fine If Ruhi is his past but she or in fact no girl wil be ok if the past comes in btwn them ruing if their present and future. From last 10 months he is not in love with his ex who is also babhi but still led her giving her hopes , so if that guilt doesn’t die he will still be a puppet in her hands except that now he will say ILU but I will do things for my ex in guilt? Abhira is very clear what she wants so it’s Armaan who has to decide, I hope he already didn’t forget what he said

zindagi mein kitna bhi mushkile aaye mein tumhe chunungi.

Armaan coming out of that guilt phase is not only important for his relationship with Abhira but for himself too .If he has to live his happily ,then he needs to get rid of those unwanted baggages of past..Till now he has been living under the guilt that he is the reason of marital disputes btw his parents .Now since they are back together he can finally come out of that guilt..Just like that now he is blaming himself for the misery of Ruhi( which is only partially true as Ruhi is also responsible.) And this guilt will continue to disturb him for the entire life time.Its not about changing Ar's core characteristic of being empathetic towards the needy, it's about analysing people rightly and being able to see the true colours.
Edited by Lissadoc - 3 months ago