Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Vidya and madhav relationship Aaj shadi huvi .. 10 din ke baad dekho break up mode Pe chali jathe because their relationship always set and made United with third party they don't have trust and understanding ...which is most important in relationship

Love is there but the love is not enough to cross the boder of insecurities ..

And abhira and Arman comes to the same .. their marriage and love is like situationship yesterday again third party gave push about their relationship .. gud that abhira talked and expressed she was insecurities of having ruhi in their relationship ... One should move forward in their relationship is to forget the past and let the future start .. and the dynamics of ruhi and Arman is changed at the start they are and want to start a life now the dynamics between them is changed .. now both have and had a clarity .

She have seen armaan can take stand against kaveri .. but what ever armaan did to ruhi ..ruhi still have a soft corner for Arman .. that pinches abhira .in temple comfortation of ab and ruhi ..still ruhi took armaan .side That was the main fear for abhira.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

how tall is the actor playing krish smiley37and kaveri being the only one smiling in this one . smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As I read many fellow members..

I agree that atleast she addressed the issue correctly..

But onviously ball is in her court. .

She had to either trust armaan in ruhi's matter whuch is very hard to do I know given the past...

Or she had to let go whuch I think she was willing to do...

She clearly said she can't handle his past baggage and guilt towards ruhi...

And she knows he can't let that go..

See these things..

Are things which even normal people had to deal with..

And she had to now decide what she wants...

If she can't, she should just leave...

And if she decides to face it than she can say to armaan not to jump in their relationship..

They both can combinedly work on it....

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Oh, by the way after Kaveri's shenanigans today, her way out may be that she is developing dementia with paranoiasmiley37She is paranoid that Abhira uss se family cheen legismiley24

Another interesting fact is that Abhira never wanted Armaan to sacrifice his family or careersmiley13. Far from it. She is sad that he was doing it for her. She is totally willing to work with his familysmiley20

Her only issue which she spelled out today is Ruhi, which is quite understandable and he needs to address itsmiley15. No point in the show beating down on us that he sacrificed his everything. Jab woh issue hi nahin tha, toh woh sacrifice se Abhira ka kya lena dena. Of course, she is disturbed like any conscientious well wisher that he is ruining his career and his relationships with familysmiley20for her.

Edited by mili9 - 3 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

And kaveri so blind ki she is destroying her own family .. she should stop being insecure and jealous for abhira .. kv ego had coverd her eyes and thinking ... already more than half of the family supporters abhira and started taking stand for themselves ... The main lesson is her own family will be against her and left out herself in own podar house ..

Kaveri will be real orphan soon

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

how tall is the actor playing krish smiley37and kaveri being the only one smiling in this one . smiley36

Rohit yeh wali photo Mei bhi nahi hai 🙄

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

that crack is between madhav and dadi 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

As I read many fellow members..

I agree that atleast she addressed the issue correctly..

But onviously ball is in her court. .

She had to either trust armaan in ruhi's matter whuch is very hard to do I know given the past...

Or she had to let go whuch I think she was willing to do...

She clearly said she can't handle his past baggage and guilt towards ruhi...

And she knows he can't let that go..

See these things..

Are things which even normal people had to deal with..

And she had to now decide what she wants...

If she can't, she should just leave...

And if she decides to face it than she can say to armaan not to jump in their relationship..

They both can combinedly work on it....

every now and then this baggage comes on head as ruhi is the other woman in her life getting troubles. If she can trust and sort out it's fine. Did she ask why did your dadi or maa do always to me 🤣🤣 what's guarantee they won't come again
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago

Abhira is ready to accept Armaan with all his baggage, she knows he comes with an extra baggage of guilt for his family , and she is absolutely fine with that and never complained or asked him choose btwn her and his family. But who the hell is Ruhi ? Armaan’s ex who married his brother to stay near her jeth ,even after her husband is dead she stayed in that like a leech lusting over her jeth , she is a home wrecker ,so now Abhira needs to accept that home wrecker too along with Armaan 😂😂

Family ke saath saat dusri aurath ko bhi accept kis ladki karegi ? She is fine If Ruhi is his past but she or in fact no girl wil be ok if the past comes in btwn them ruing if their present and future. From last 10 months he is not in love with his ex who is also babhi but still led her giving her hopes , so if that guilt doesn’t die he will still be a puppet in her hands except that now he will say ILU but I will do things for my ex in guilt? Abhira is very clear what she wants so it’s Armaan who has to decide, I hope he already didn’t forget what he said

zindagi mein kitna bhi mushkile aaye mein tumhe chunungi.

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

every now and then this baggage comes on head as ruhi is the other woman in her life getting troubles. If she can trust and sort out it's fine. Did she ask why did your dadi or maa do always to me 🤣🤣 what's guarantee they won't come again

Next will be i want to start our relationship and give a chance but dadi never accepts me armaan another guilt trip

Next sanjay next another one the list goes onnnn