Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

I don’t think it’s wrong for a wife to expect her husband to keep her a priority and want nothing to do with his ex who has only created problems for them.. That too a manipulative clingy one with mental issues..

it’s humane to help her with the court case but the boundaries if not drawn properly then it will create more problems.. she will always use the case as a reason to latch on to him and keep him away from Abhira and make her place in his life again.. hope he sees her true manipulative face in this case or he can marry Roohi and do peaceful Arti at his grandmother’s house..Abhira always has loved Armaan’s family and she never asked him to leave his family for her.. she only wanted him and his family minus his ex.. is it too much ask for??

This is exactly true. Call me petty, but I hated Armaan taking up the ghar ka case.smiley24

I am glad that they made Abhira be direct, honest and simplesmiley32. She told upfront what her problem is- Ruhi. No beating around the bush, no fear of being called pettysmiley4 They didn;t make her unnecessarily mahaan, by continuing to patronize/enable Ruhi, I am gladsmiley20. Armaan's past and his actions with Ruhi are things that cannot be ignored or get past unless, he explains himself and acts on that. Woh infatuation tha doesn't work especially when his partner had gone through so much of hell and highwatersmiley7

Abhira didn't ask him to choose, nor did she ask him to act on her apprehensions, she stated her reasons and is willing to take herself out of the equationsmiley20I can't believe that we are getting this from a FL of an Indian TV showsmiley32.Kudos again writers.

Chalo, let us examine this as the show keeps telling us that Armaan ended his relationship with Ruhi when he married Abhira. So, what drove him to do all that he did with Ruhi and let her get into his marriage with Abhira? Guilt or infatuation which ate into the very sanctity of a marriage?smiley13 If it is guilt, he is now even more guilty of doing whatever with Ruhi. So,he is falling back into the same freaking patternsmiley7. Where is the end point for this guilt?

I don't think it has anything to do with trust or belief in Armaan's love, from Abhira's vantage point. It is completely how uncomfortable one feels when there is the ex who is constantly finagling for her husband's attention and broke them apart. She doesn't need to even predict, she already experienced this oncesmiley19Udaipur mein aur koi lawyer nahin hain ki, Ruhi has him on speed dial? Where would she stop? Would he be on call for all of Ruhi's problems? This is the big elephant in the room, that Armaan hadn't addressed. As I have been saying this weekend, it is truly upto Armaan to find that comfortable medium for both him and Abhira if they were to have a future together.

I am so glad Abhira brought this up with no fear or mistrust. She simply stated her discomfort, she didn't ask him to do anything in return and that is her response to his question of moving ahead with him. Good going Abhirasmiley32I am simply amazed at the writerssmiley20 Loved the episodesmiley32

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its not comparable even if there are similarities

V got stuck in a loveless marriage and then suddenly did a flip now. but M has been pretty insensitive and its a fact/ but along the way when he tried to fix things, V was too far gone to care.but V knew from get go that M loved Shivani

Armaan claims Ruhi was only infatuation and is saying with conviction that he only loves Ab, so if thats the case he needs to see that ruhi is impacting his marriage to Ab. he needs to make his wife feel secure. Ab learned about Ruhi and him recently only so its still fresh in her mind.she is not irrational , she is seeing Ruhi still linger despite claiming she is over Armaan

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Tbh, from when Abhira said what she said at the bench place, I have been saying they need to back off, give space to each other and figure out what they want.. I would have liked for Abhira to have figured this out on her own without having to need the push by Ruhi.. But well.. at least now she has loudly voiced it that she wants to leave and this is why! And I don't see why knowing they are not divorced should change that thought!! She always knew the baggage Armaan came with and if she thinks she won't be able to handle that plus Ruhi, that's okay! Armaan is not about to become guilt free from any of the Poddars or Ruhi suddenly.. So in the best interest of themselves, I think they really should stay away for a while. Maybe she can really then find the time to think about what she wants beyond having to worry constantly for someone or the other from her papa's household! And I mean whether she wants Armaan as a package deal with all of its troubles, guilt, family et al. And frankly no one can fault her if she doesn't want to deal with or put up with so much.. But jo bhi ho, decide karo and if you have decided, then stay true to your word and go!! Either she leaves or Armaan leaves to just catch a break!

Exactly what I've been trying to say but not Able to find the right words..thanks buddy smiley31

It's best that they stay away..infact get divorced for real if she actually plans to walk the walk and talk the talk.

This is so like madhav ND vidya..I love vidya but masa comes in between so after 22/23 years vidya picked madhav over masa and unki shadi bach gayi..

Same case , abhira thinks ruhi comes in between so after 23/24 years and legacy children, arman will pick abhira over ruhi and will they reunite ? 🤪

Isn't it upto them to prioritize each other ?

Isn't it upto them to not let a 3rd.person interfere ?

Isn't it upto them to deal with the challenges together?

Upto them..them as in both of them ..both of them.together . Isnt this what love is about and what marriage is about?

Is it just fear or insecurity and jealousy and mistrust? There "might" be situations in future where she will have to trust arman or ruhi & she thinks , she will trust ruhi ? In future arman "might " do something more to hurt her ....so What is her role in this marriage? They haven't even lived 1 day as a normal couple so how does she know ?

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira apologized, chalo acha hainsmiley20

Divorce revelation was sooo tandasmiley36, kahi sanjay ne toh gift wrap karke bhej diya after kajal's pep talk yesterdaysmiley17

Actually after knowing divorce truth, armaan should not feel guilty towards goenkas, instead they must say thanks to armaan. Shaadi hoti tab bhi goenkas bankrupt hote, in addition to it, ruhi ki zindagi aur barbaad hoti, na idhar ki rahti na udhar ki. Toh manish goenka must be grateful ke armaan ne unknowingly hi sahi, saved them from a greater humiliation in society

if they wanted shadi fake divorce or bigamy or annulment is not discussed at all. They are simply raising the number of episodes 🤣
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

This is exactly true. Call me petty, but I hated Armaan taking up the ghar ka case.smiley24

I am glad that they made Abhira be direct, honest and simplesmiley32. She told upfront what her problem is- Ruhi. No beating around the bush, no fear of being called pettysmiley4 They didn;t make her unnecessarily mahaan, by continuing to patronize/enable Ruhi, I am gladsmiley20. Armaan's past and his actions with Ruhi are things that cannot be ignored or get past unless, he explains himself and acts on that. Woh infatuation tha doesn't work especially when his partner had gone through so much of hell and highwatersmiley7

Abhira didn't ask him to choose, nor did she ask him to act on her apprehensions, she stated her reasons and is willing to take herself out of the equationsmiley20I can't believe that we are getting this from a FL of an Indian TV showsmiley32.Kudos again writers.

Chalo, let us examine this as the show keeps telling us that Armaan ended his relationship with Ruhi when he married Abhira. So, what drove him to do all that he did with Ruhi and let her get into his marriage with Abhira? Guilt or infatuation which ate into the very sanctity of a marriage?smiley13 If it is guilt, he is now even more guilty of doing whatever with Ruhi. So,he is falling back into the same freaking patternsmiley7. Where is the end point for this guilt?

I don't think it has anything to do with trust or belief in Armaan's love, from Abhira's vantage point. It is completely how uncomfortable one feels when there is the ex who is constantly finagling for her husband's attention and broke them apart. She doesn't need to even predict, she already experienced this oncesmiley19Udaipur mein aur koi lawyer nahin hain ki, Ruhi has him on speed dial? Where would she stop? Would he be on call for all of Ruhi's problems? This is the big elephant in the room, that Armaan hadn't addressed. As I have been saying this weekend, it is truly upto Armaan to find that comfortable medium for both him and Abhira if they were to have a future together.

I am so glad Abhira brought this up with no fear or mistrust. She simply stated her discomfort, she didn't ask him to do anything in return and that is her response to his question of moving ahead with him. Good going Abhirasmiley32I am simply amazed at the writerssmiley20 Loved the episodesmiley32

WORD. i loved epi and Abhiras dialogues today

I cant agree more.

Fully agree that this pattern of getting guilt tripped into letting Ruhi interfere then and again now is worrying and Abhira is very perceptive and mature to point it out now.

she is not telling him what to do or not. she even understands his pov. But she has had enough of Ruhi. and thats fair. she has tolerated 10 months of her nonstop nonsense

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Full marks to you for being a) hopeful and b) expecting logic smiley37

They signed divorce papers, they went for divorce hearing but suddenly papers are for annulment? smiley37

In any case! I hope this whole DP being hidden track was only to "gift" Armaan Abhira their togetherness on the anniversary day smiley37 Warna I'm thinking if Madhav was holding onto it to make sure Abhira first gets him his Vidya smiley37

I always thought that forced marriage thing should have made it for an annulment case and not divorce and thats why it was supposed to come through so quickly. And that they used divorce because annulment is not that of a common thing for all audience to understand.. But voila.. Today papers are for annulment.. 😀

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly what I've been trying to say but not Able to find the right words..thanks buddy smiley31

It's best that they stay away..infact get divorced for real if she actually plans to walk the walk and talk the talk.

This is so like madhav ND vidya..I love vidya but masa comes in between so after 22/23 years vidya picked madhav over masa and unki shadi bach gayi..

Same case , abhira thinks ruhi comes in between so after 23/24 years and legacy children, arman will pick abhira over ruhi and will they reunite ? 🤪

Isn't it upto them to prioritize each other ?

Isn't it upto them to not let a 3rd.person interfere ?

Isn't it upto them to deal with the challenges together?

Is it just fear or insecurity and jealousy and mistrust? There "might" be situations in future where she will have to trust arman or ruhi & she thinks , she will trust ruhi ? In future arman "might " do something more to hurt her ....so What is her role in this marriage? They haven't even lived 1 day as a normal couple so how does she know ?

Bold - Absolutely.. Like Abhira said today, they can't hold onto past mistakes and look ahead.. And right now, Armaan is incapable of letting some of it go! And Abhira has clearly stated, his past is still in the present in some way or another!! So until they both find a way to get past their individual problems, they need to stay away! No point starting a relationship on a compromise! And if they did, the "what ifs" and the "might be's" will continue to haunt Abhira and Armaan - in his case he will have to watch his every step in the fear of what if i hurt her or might this make her angry etc.. And that doesn't sound like a healthy or a long-lasting relationship at all.. I much rather they go their individual ways and meet later for a fresh start.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Tbh, from when Abhira said what she said at the bench place, I have been saying they need to back off, give space to each other and figure out what they want.. I would have liked for Abhira to have figured this out on her own without having to need the push by Ruhi.. But well.. at least now she has loudly voiced it that she wants to leave and this is why! And I don't see why knowing they are not divorced should change that thought!! She always knew the baggage Armaan came with and if she thinks she won't be able to handle that plus Ruhi, that's okay! Armaan is not about to become guilt free from any of the Poddars or Ruhi suddenly.. So in the best interest of themselves, I think they really should stay away for a while. Maybe she can really then find the time to think about what she wants beyond having to worry constantly for someone or the other from her papa's household! And I mean whether she wants Armaan as a package deal with all of its troubles, guilt, family et al. And frankly no one can fault her if she doesn't want to deal with or put up with so much.. But jo bhi ho, decide karo and if you have decided, then stay true to your word and go!! Either she leaves or Armaan leaves to just catch a break!

when madhav told all the guilt trip on ar by dadi vidya abhira herself said I will share his burden and madhav papa cleared aisa nahi honi hi. What did it change then. Did ar cut with vidya or dadi he has to be there with them it's his family. Vidya the flipper turned for madhav there is no guarantee on her any day so how did she trust her then. For ruhi it's fine she is outside now. What if rohit is back or dadi gets her as rohits widow. She has to stay with everyone there. It's upto them to balance their rista above the hurdles. Instead of choosing opposite sides always.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I swear if do kaudi ka ghatiya Buddha Manish does dhong of missing my baccha Abhir and his MAA then I will jump into the screen and will punch him in the face! Niyati ghatiya Buddha!

Budha goenka ka Akshara Jaap shuru ho gyasmiley36

P.S- I don't completely blame him for his miserable life as Iska biwi is suhagan Chudail smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its not comparable even if there are similarities

V got stuck in a loveless marriage and then suddenly did a flip now. but M has been pretty insensitive and its a fact/ but along the way when he tried to fix things, V was too far gone to care.but V knew from get go that M loved Shivani

Armaan claims Ruhi was only infatuation and is saying with conviction that he only loves Ab, so if thats the case he needs to see that ruhi is impacting his marriage to Ab. he needs to make his wife feel secure. Ab learned about Ruhi and him recently only so its still fresh in her mind.she is not irrational , she is seeing Ruhi still linger despite claiming she is over Armaan

no 2 situations will ever be the same .. it is just the intent of the couple whether they want to live in the relationship..

Sometime spouses ( of either sexes)chose to forgive an adulterer .. and make a go of the relationship..

And sometimes a small thing can be a trigger for break up .. later on you don’t even remember.. what caused it and whether it was worth it ..

It is an interesting situation that Arman and Abhira are still married and I think they will keep quiet about this and not let the family know the status quo ..

Sanjay, Kajal will know and I guess Madhav will know this too ..it would be awkward how to hide this truth from the family ..