Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I feel it will take a few years, but it will. Eventually more people will move towards web, trps will drop further and they will no option but to revamp.

will wait for that day smiley36
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

remember naira as teenager ran in train and her friend who did all bhadkavo and left hand in train fell dead. Naira had that fear of police and leaving hand trauma as a kid and left home later in darr. It's never proved it's just understood through another incident through another boy who came in when her dance arangetram was shown. Through words and actions they relieved that past they never put her as culprit .

abhi ye 2009 se 2021 wala yrkkh alag tha

2021 ke baad yrkkh me kuch bhi ho raha hai without gaurentee

Edited by tellytalks - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG sorry I forgot to answer your other questions

Yes that's Mishal as one of the best character

on itv screen Dutta Bhau, from the show Laagi Tujse Lagan.

As for KKB, I didn't watch him as King, I took a break

from ITV at that time but heard he was good

It's okay to call me Rani, as it's my name smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

But why does no divorce mean having to stay together? What world are we in? smiley29

Bold - Agreed!

I am hoping against hope that they will show something logical there ... It is annulment, so judge asking them to stay together do not make sense when it was not part of initial ruling also..

Consummation negates annulment and you need divorce... I hope they don't go that route..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I understand where you are coming from. I also used to get affected but now I either ignore or retaliate with my own opinion. Its more tolerable if you just choose to interact with those that you can connect with. And you should never feel apologetic about your opinion and airing it

We should enjoy the show because they have been delivering what we wanted- regretful Armaan, Abhira speaking her mind and laying out what bothers her clearly and hopefully we will see Ruhi's pardafaash too

I am trusting that they wont ruin this beautiful jodi . Abhimaan are too precious to ruin. So lets hope for the best

I am hoping Armaans growth as a person wont be ruined after all the hard work

I saw the episode again .. it’s worth connecting many points ..

one maybe the car that Manish was driving had gone bad .. so it was being given to mechanic for repair .. it had issues . so it will effect Ruhi ka case

Ruhi has a habit of guilt tripping people .. today what she did with MG was very cruel . But that’s how people are .. when they are unhinged.. they isolate those people who care for them ..

The accident may trigger memories of how her mother died .. plus it may worsen situations between Ruhi and Abhira .. and the Goenkas and Abhira ..they will forget that Ruhi was there driving in car .. Abhira is just a lawyer fighting a case which she got on her own merit

Abhira and Armaan are still married ..and thankfully now both are aware of this .. but the issue that Abhira has with Armaan is not being able to let go of Ruhi

Isn’t abhira’s situation similar to Vidya .. Vidya kept on overlooking the efforts that Madhav was making .. and she was punishing him for this .. and also raised 2 guilty kids .. Armaan for coming in between Madhav and Vidya .. and Rohit for feeling that just because of him his parents are stuck in a loveless relationship

Today Abhira told Vidya to let it go .. because Vidya herself wants to make a fresh start . It will help Abhira think that can she make the decision

she feels shivani is dead so Vidya can move ahead .. but what if shivani is alive .. and won’t Armaan as a husband need Abhira’s support .. I had wanted Armaan and Abhira to be married.. status when Shivani turns up and when Goenka’s revelations are started .. because they need ach others backing

I am glad they showed the barsi ..because it unnecessarily was messing the timelines.. MG knowing about Akshara will take some more bad blood between Goenkas n Abhira ..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

why is this self respected ,independent buzziness women who don’t want to help or see Armaan is begging him to her case ? Itna bada UD mien koi lawyer hi nahi Mila ? Bas Abhira ki pathi hi mila? She is shameless ,cheqp and selfish aur hamesha rahegi.

Car accident ? Inn bikari Goenka’s ko kaun phasa raha hai ? May be MG’s cousin who gave the loan ? And when Abhira clearly said she is not comfortable Armaan taking Ruhi’s case WTH is he taking up the case again? Can’t he give the case to Manoj or some other lawyer from Poddar firm ? If he keeps letting this vile women in btwn them again and again sometimes because of his guilt , sometimes in the name of prrrandship Abhria’s fears are valid and she better move out of UD. But I will still wait for the episode and see what reason he will give to take up this case now for Abhira ,MG or surekha.

self-respecting, independent, buziness woman can’t go a day without throwing a tantrum lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what do you expect from Ruhi Birla lol? That she would try to do her job lol? No, she wants others to do her job for her smiley39smiley39smiley39 be it Armaan or some other person lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how does she know that she is being framed lol? Who would want to frame Ruhi Birla? Her dead relatives? smiley37smiley37smiley37 Like Akshara?

note: Akshara was mentioned in today’s episode.

Originally posted by: Lissadoc

At bold- This💯💯💯

She has been lied behind her back for all these 10 months .Today's AA convo also highlighted the fact that how helpless she felt althrough that time. And she doesn't want to go through all that bullshits again and she voiced it out to the right person .Abhira didn't keep her fears and insecurities to herself .And that's called transparency right?? Problem hone se pehle hi bata diya taki future issues na ho..Trust needs to be rebuilded.I don't know about anyone else but I am cent percent happy how the story is progressing..

May be Rohit Poddar will come back and in this way Ar can come out of his guilt of destroying Ruhi's life or he will see Ruhi's inherent nature of never owing up to her mistakes

exactly....she is so much mature in her thinking...

its not a biased thing that she is discussing with armaan....when she knew ki arman ruhi r getting married and armaan knew that she has feelings for him, she was going back to mussorie...she did not want to meet them and aur messy ho...

she wants a simple life...agar ruhi is in udaipur...is itself a bit messy....dadi is hell bound on ruing their relationship...usper if ruhi is directly connected...even as a client...to kitna mess hoga...

y to jump into this mess knowingly??? y not discuss and clean this up if possible...otherwise....apni apni aarti shanti se karo...😂

Edited by India_TV - 3 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even I agree that they need a break. But I prefer both of them to leave udaipur. If past secrets related both their mother's come to light then both of them can decide to take a break for their own sanity before the reconciliation. Abhira is ready to leave but armaan need a trigger to leave. Abhira can leave to delhi to persue her career & armaan can go on a long solo trip to clear his mind. Let them meet again after a 1 or 2 years, then they can start a fresh. Their feelings for eachother being constant for such a time period will also be a strong base for their relationship then.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am hoping against hope that they will show something logical there ... It is annulment, so judge asking them to stay together do not make sense when it was not part of initial ruling also..

Consummation negates annulment and you need divorce... I hope they don't go that route..

Full marks to you for being a) hopeful and b) expecting logic smiley37

They signed divorce papers, they went for divorce hearing but suddenly papers are for annulment? smiley37

In any case! I hope this whole DP being hidden track was only to "gift" Armaan Abhira their togetherness on the anniversary day smiley37 Warna I'm thinking if Madhav was holding onto it to make sure Abhira first gets him his Vidya smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira apologized, chalo acha hainsmiley20

Divorce revelation was sooo tandasmiley36, kahi sanjay ne toh gift wrap karke bhej diya after kajal's pep talk yesterdaysmiley17

Actually after knowing divorce truth, armaan should not feel guilty towards goenkas, instead they must say thanks to armaan. Shaadi hoti tab bhi goenkas bankrupt hote, in addition to it, ruhi ki zindagi aur barbaad hoti, na idhar ki rahti na udhar ki. Toh manish goenka must be grateful ke armaan ne unknowingly hi sahi, saved them from a greater humiliation in society