Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

other shows do not get a chance due to long running legacy shows

Starplus is not doing charity .. they have empty slots .. like the 830 slot .. but they haven’t yet put a new show there ..

it’s difficult to retain audiences in new shows.. as every show in other slots have some loyal as well as floating viewers .. yeh rishta has balam thanedar plus one bhagya show both have good viewership .. if they put a new show can they guarantee it will get similar Trp .. or some viewership will get lost .. if it does not click

The 730 slot which was doing very well for starplus during pandya stores in s1 is now lost .. because the new show has not clicked ..they have to yank it off and put another one soon ..

The viewership even during World Cup matches for yeh rishta and Ghum were quite stable ., and Jhanak too .,

Ghum took a calculated risk and radically change the story line .. now it’s a new show with the same name ..

Frankly I agree both yeh rishta and anupama should wind off with soon.. because unnecessary stretching kills the story line and character sketch of the cast

Kaveri was not black she was grey .. she was also looking positive for some months .. now she and Sanjay are black

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What are the chances that MG's cousin set the accident up to get back at Ruhi for initiating the court case? The precap need not play out as is? It makes no sense for the makers to show Ruhi being outright evil hitting someone and claiming innocence especially after how they've been going all out to WW her??

Mgs cousins or ruhi herself ..she may be turning psycho..her redemtion may be real or fake ..

But it doesn't concern me..this is something that will be constant with arman..if not ruhi then kaveri or sanjay..

Arman & ruhi share a past , n they were sharing the same space for 10 months....there r couples who r in live in & they break up so do they never hook up again ? Its given , theres a past baggage & more dangerous than that , kaveri wont sit quiet ..so these r the challenges abhira must be ready to face..

now abhira madam says I know shadi ke baad pyar khatam ho gaya , yest she said arman ne hum dono ko blah blah , so she flipped like a dosa smiley37poor arman , I feel for him ..kaisi ma kaisa baap kaisi family n ab kaisi biwi smiley24

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

I find this case a starting of the revelation of past. If abhira thinks ruhi is wrong in this case, will she thinks the same when past gets revealed or her stans changes just because in driver's seat it was her mumma. If yes, won't it show her hypocrisy. In this case, a case is already filled and will be proved ruhi is guilty or not but in past no such thing happened. I don't think cvs are idiots to put blame on a 6 year old.

remember naira as teenager ran in train and her friend who did all bhadkavo and left hand in train fell dead. Naira had that fear of police and leaving hand trauma as a kid and left home later in darr. It's never proved it's just understood through another incident through another boy who came in when her dance arangetram was shown. Through words and actions they relieved that past they never put her as culprit .
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neither should Ab expect Ar to change his core character for her nor should Ar expect Ab to change her core character for him though both would evolve with experiences. And Ab is not expecting Ar to change, she is just saying why she is not yet ready for them to be together with Ruhi matter which is fair. Let them get together only once they have the required mutual understanding and trust, because it is not going to be an easy journey with different personalities and family members like Kv ready to create issues.

They have to keep them together till maybe the leap so today when Ab is again ready to leave Udaipur, we have the fact that they are not yet divorced come up.

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Starplus is not doing charity .. they have empty slots .. like the 830 slot .. but they haven’t yet put a new show there ..

it’s difficult to retain audiences in new shows.. as every show in other slots have some loyal as well as floating viewers .. yeh rishta has balam thanedar plus one bhagya show both have good viewership .. if they put a new show can they guarantee it will get similar Trp .. or some viewership will get lost .. if it does not click

The 730 slot which was doing very well for starplus during pandya stores in s1 is now lost .. because the new show has not clicked ..they have to yank it off and put another one soon ..

The viewership even during World Cup matches for yeh rishta and Ghum were quite stable ., and Jhanak too .,

Ghum took a calculated risk and radically change the story line .. now it’s a new show with the same name ..

Frankly I agree both yeh rishta and anupama should wind off with soon.. because unnecessary stretching kills the story line and character sketch of the cast

Kaveri was not black she was grey .. she was also looking positive for some months .. now she and Sanjay are black

and in order to stay in competition they may even drag show and show immoral things which will erase its actual essense for those fans who watched it during gen 1. Kdb is just going in circle. Yrkkh is becoming best to worst with each passing gen. Anupama i have no words for that show.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Mgs cousins or ruhi herself ..she may be turning psycho..her redemtion may be real or fake ..

But it doesn't concern me..this is something that will be constant with arman..if not ruhi then kaveri or sanjay..

Arman & ruhi share a past , n they were sharing the same space for 10 months....there r couples who r in live in & they break up so do they never hook up again ? Its given , theres a past baggage & more dangerous than that , kaveri wont sit quiet ..so these r the challenges abhira must be ready to face..

now abhira madam says I know shadi ke baad pyar khatam ho gaya , yest she said arman ne hum dono ko blah blah , so she flipped like a dosa smiley37poor arman , I feel for him ..kaisi ma kaisa baap kaisi family n ab kaisi biwi smiley24

Tbh, from when Abhira said what she said at the bench place, I have been saying they need to back off, give space to each other and figure out what they want.. I would have liked for Abhira to have figured this out on her own without having to need the push by Ruhi.. But well.. at least now she has loudly voiced it that she wants to leave and this is why! And I don't see why knowing they are not divorced should change that thought!! She always knew the baggage Armaan came with and if she thinks she won't be able to handle that plus Ruhi, that's okay! Armaan is not about to become guilt free from any of the Poddars or Ruhi suddenly.. So in the best interest of themselves, I think they really should stay away for a while. Maybe she can really then find the time to think about what she wants beyond having to worry constantly for someone or the other from her papa's household! And I mean whether she wants Armaan as a package deal with all of its troubles, guilt, family et al. And frankly no one can fault her if she doesn't want to deal with or put up with so much.. But jo bhi ho, decide karo and if you have decided, then stay true to your word and go!! Either she leaves or Armaan leaves to just catch a break!

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Neither should Ab expect Ar to change his core character for her nor should Ar expect Ab to change her core character for him though both would evolve with experiences. And Ab is not expecting Ar to change, she is just saying why she is not yet ready for them to be together which is fair.

They have to keep them together till maybe the leap so today when Ab is again ready to leave Udaipur, we have the fact that they are not yet divorced come up.

But why does no divorce mean having to stay together? What world are we in? smiley29

Bold - Agreed!

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab dialogue on Ar - Ruhi were also a nice sequence. She even accepted Ar' s point that whatever was between Ar- Ruhi had ended from his side long time back. Her view is that the relationship will always be complicated.. Earlier Ruhi used to come between them haq se and now Ar's guilt will make it an issue and she don't want those complications. Though she has no issue in Ar helping out with case, she pointed out how even through the case they are still connected.

Ab had fb of Ruhi and Kv words. Ar saying he wanted to tell about Ruhi but Kv got to her first

At bold- This💯💯💯

She has been lied behind her back for all these 10 months .Today's AA convo also highlighted the fact that how helpless she felt althrough that time. And she doesn't want to go through all that bullshits again and she voiced it out to the right person .Abhira didn't keep her fears and insecurities to herself .And that's called transparency right?? Problem hone se pehle hi bata diya taki future issues na ho..Trust needs to be rebuilded.I don't know about anyone else but I am cent percent happy how the story is progressing..

May be Rohit Poddar will come back and in this way Ar can come out of his guilt of destroying Ruhi's life or he will see Ruhi's inherent nature of never owing up to her mistakes

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I actually did like Armaan-Abhira's conversation today. Love is never a magical solution to issues and insecurities, and its important to address them before getting back together on whim. Otherwise, these insecurities will just grow and the relationship will have an inevitable, more painful end. I understand where both of them are coming from, and do not think either of them are wrong in today's episode.

Originally posted by: Sajini235

What is the use guys? Just look at this forum. Do you really think those people who deliberately accuse abhira's character for whatever she does will stop at this(its clear that, this hate directly comes from biaseness for previous gen characters)🤣🤣 ?

I like abhira's character but still if she does something wrong I will definitely call it out. Like I always had a problem with her bringing up ak death that day so I wanted her to apologize to ar. Also I wanted her to have a proper conversation with ar to clearly say what she wants and hoped that she would state having a past is not the problem but letting that past affect the present & future is the problem. According to her character traits, I definitely had hope that she will fulfill my hopes and today she did it through her dialogues. I am happy for that.

If that's the case then ru is also wrong for approaching ar for every problem in her life. Udaipur mein aur koi vakeel nahi hai kya. I hope this case will be an eye opener for ar to see ru's guilt tripping and not owing her mistakes nature.Also, since ru is the pl, give her also proper redemption with owing her mistakes. I mean uske actions mujhe ar, ab se zyada confusing lag raha hai. She wants others to forget past and move on be it mg or ab but don't wanna apply it for herself. She is running away from her mistakes behind the parda of everyone is leaving me. Hope she will also clear her mind soon.

I just realized that visiting this forum only for wu will help me to keep my mind away from UNNECESSARY NEGATIVITY when it comes to show. Its better to reduce visit steak and focus on story line.

I think aap abhi t bahut new new ho...forum per..😂...just enjoy the show...

what i have seen is ki makers will defo punish the wrong...kab and kaise...yeh change hota hai...but mostly they will punish the evil....I mean main characters mein....chote more ko ignore kar do..😂

They have been doing it ab tak....IMO...I dont have much complains with them....haan story telling draggy shaky shabby ho jaati hai kayeen baar...But again Its my choice to invest in a daily show....and I cannot have wrong expectation of a wonderful episode each day......jis direction mein jaa rahe hain...woh to sahi lag rahi hai...

so enjoy,....kisi ne na mujhe force kiya hai na kisi aur ko..to watch this.....jo bhi yahan aa rahe hain....and likh rahe hain ya padh rahe hain..defo invested hain show mein..😂

and rahi abhira ki baat....dekho, again story makers ki hai...character bhi unke...abhira is the main character...jo uske ird gird rahta hai..woh focus mein hota hai...warna gayab.....to chahe kisi bhi character ke liye show dekho...story to abhira ki hi hogi.....jab tak makers main character nahi change karte...😂

and I love her character...❤️....daily show mein isse zyada expect karna will b my bewakoofi...😂

I dont watch any other show....iss liye cannot compare with anything else...yahan aana is my ME time...and i like it...😂 warna mere ghar per sab mera bahut mazak udaate hain ki I dont only watch the drama byt analyse discuss and write thesis on it too..😂 ghar per koi dekhta nahi hai..Hindi drama....and I like discussing......and yeh forum mil gaya...😂