Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

other shows do not get a chance due to long running legacy shows

audience always has the option to stop watching these shows, they don't. Well, I am here watching rishta and discussing the show in its forum toh kya he hypocrite banu smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/nitssayss/status/1810162511985139774

Armaan Abhira ka toh kuch honey se raha, its romance time for Vidya-Madhav, Kaju-Sanju smiley27

BAs Manisha and Manoj ghar ki chinta karte rahenge .. yeh dono golden oldies new new babies layenge Thu Thu Thu

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think ruhi birla bhabhji is soon going to get her karma.What she did with ab’s mom in the past now the same thing is gonna happen with her.And by that time,ab and goenka’s relation may be reveal ho jayega.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I know may be manny people will not agree with me but I liked abhira stand in this she is correct agar aise ruhi hamesha beech main rahi then life will become complicated

Nor abhira is wrong saying that nor armaan is wrong in taking the case it's just that situation itself is messed up... As they say log sahi aur galat nahi hote halak hote hain waiting to see how they come out from this now they also know they are not yet divorced

Sajini235 thumbnail

I like abhira's character but still if she does something wrong I will definitely call it out. Like I always had a problem with her bringing up ak death that day so I wanted her to apologize to ar. Also I wanted her to have a proper conversation with ar to clearly say what she wants and hoped that she would state having a past is not the problem but letting that past affect the present & future is the problem. According to her character traits, I definitely had hope that she will fulfill my hopes and today she did it through her dialogues. I am happy for that.

If that's the case then ru is also wrong for approaching ar for every problem in her life. Udaipur mein aur koi vakeel nahi hai kya. I hope this case will be an eye opener for ar to see ru's guilt tripping and not owing her mistakes nature.Also, since ru is the pl, give her also proper redemption with owing her mistakes. I mean uske actions mujhe ar, ab se zyada confusing lag raha hai. She wants others to forget past and move on be it mg or ab but don't wanna apply it for herself. She is running away from her mistakes behind the parda of everyone is leaving me. Hope she will also clear her mind soon.

I just realized that visiting this forum only for wu. Its better to reduce visit steak and focus on story line.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

audience always has the option to stop watching these shows, they don't. Well, I am here watching rishta and discussing the show in its forum toh kya he hypocrite banu smiley36

yeah haha smiley36 but i am still waiting for the day when itv revives itself smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what if ruhi bursts in her emotions and gets panic attack as they showed it before, and ar holds her in his helping nature. Can we doubt . Whatever it's ruhi ar were together from day 1 and he has that soft corner for her. Any day they didn't cross their boundaries in any sort of immoral activities except holding hands .Getting someone in between depends on the couple always. How to give that value to wife or keep balance with other relationships. I was thinking that only she ditdn't say for dadi or vidya or anyone except for ruhi. So if others humiliate her she is fine only with ruhi that jealousy.He left her in mandap what more she needs.

I find this case a starting of the revelation of past. If abhira thinks ruhi is wrong in this case, will she thinks the same when past gets revealed or her stans changes just because in driver's seat it was her mumma. If yes, won't it show her hypocrisy. In this case, a case is already filled and will be proved ruhi is guilty or not but in past no such thing happened. I don't think cvs are idiots to put blame on a 6 year old.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah haha smiley36 but i am still waiting for the day when itv revives itself smiley36

I feel it will take a few years, but it will. Eventually more people will move towards web, trps will drop further and they will no option but to revamp.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I had an issue with Ab dialogue outside the court even if I understood her state of mind because she knew Ar always carry that guilt. And it was something that had to be addressed in my view. And was happy that it was addressed with a fb from Ar and a detailed sequence on it.

The other dialogue from Ab that I had a major issue with in this track was during rumaal revelation.. ' Kal tumhein Ruhi se pyaar tha' / ' tumne humein donon ko latkarake rakha'. I hope this also gets addressed in one of their conversation.. Or makers might just address with a leap separation before union

Pinecone thumbnail

I understand where you are coming from. I also used to get affected but now I either ignore or retaliate with my own opinion. Its more tolerable if you just choose to interact with those that you can connect with. And you should never feel apologetic about your opinion and airing it

We should enjoy the show because they have been delivering what we wanted- regretful Armaan, Abhira speaking her mind and laying out what bothers her clearly and hopefully we will see Ruhi's pardafaash too

I am trusting that they wont ruin this beautiful jodi . Abhimaan are too precious to ruin. So lets hope for the best

I am hoping Armaans growth as a person wont be ruined after all the hard work