Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1199684 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What a nice epi again❤️.. Abhira did apologise to Armaan for AK remark.Yes she knows how to accept her mistakes and I am so glad you did .I like how writers are concentrating on every single issue before restarting Abhimaan.The convo btw AA was very much needed..Ar needs to get rid of that guilt or else somehow or other Ruhi will keep meddling btw them.So I think story is moving in the right direction 🤟🤟

Edited by Lissadoc - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

sp is not that old sp anymore. It just has become one more channel with just family drama. Atleast rangu and sony tries to bring reality shows in weekend. Sp has lost interest in its content.

I cant really blame them, its about demand and supply. Anupama has been trash for a long time, but still gets the highest trps, smiley44Concept wise, I had liked many sony shows in the last few years, but they keep getting cancelled due to low trps after few months, and hence abhi I have stopped bothering.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/nitssayss/status/1810162511985139774

Armaan Abhira ka toh kuch honey se raha, its romance time for Vidya-Madhav, Kaju-Sanju smiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Puja bhi nahi kiya .. started fighting with her B Nanu left her puja thali on the floor .. no wonder .. Rohit took badla by getting inside her car

Wait she didn't even do the pooja, for his aatma shanti smiley44

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait she didn't even do the pooja, for his aatma shanti smiley44

mara nahi hoga then 🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don’t think Armaan and Abhira are meant to be ..or maybe they will end the season/show with them getting together ..because even if Armaan wants to cut Ruhi out of his life, DKP is not letting her go …for a change, let Abhira please stay with Madhav and Vidya if that’s what she’d like ..let the divorce happen and Armaan can leave PH..he can move to a new city and start life afresh .. if at all they’re meant to be, Armaan and Abhira can meet at some later point!

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I cant really blame them, its about demand and supply. Anupama has been trash for a long time, but still gets the highest trps, smiley44Concept wise, I had liked many sony shows in the last few years, but they keep getting cancelled due to low trps after few months, and hence abhi I have stopped bothering.

other shows do not get a chance due to long running legacy shows
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mara nahi hoga then 🤣

Rohit ki death anniversary bhi aa rahi hai matlab he is also coming back 🤔 lets see

BTW! I hope they didn’t forget that Abhira wants her photo on Armaan’s wall , Armaan better keep her and ur pic on the wall before she comes back into that room as Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Rohit ki death anniversary bhi aa rahi hai matlab he is also coming back 🤔 lets see

actually that day ruhi should do puja not this day. She is doing pind on her shadi day 🤣🤣 till his death day these issues will be there once she does everything whole heartedly for his atma she will be freed.

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago