Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I have genuine question: In the starting episodes MG did ask Madhav to help finding Ak and also gave him her photo. Also madhav knows her name is Akshara sharma/goenka so when Arman today said he is going for Akshara maam barsi why cannot madhav connect the dots? He is police wala right?

vidya ki moh maya mein madhav bhool gaya🤣🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

oh wow! look at that!! I wasn't watching the show at this time, just reading updates!!! But seriously!!! I cannot believe what is wrong with DKP and creating drama with big reveals/noteworthy event days/festivals/hospitals smiley39Just.. Everything is sooooo bland!!!!! smiley13smiley38(Except of course they've gone high on vile matriarchs and OTT mothers/MILs smiley7smiley7)

dude I just wanted pretty people romance if nothing else, woh bhi nahi de rahey smiley28

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

imo there is no comparison between fighting case against Kaveri vs fighting case against Ruhi.

Unlike Armaan who told her not to fight case, Abhira is ok with him fighting case for Ruhi but is just saying she wont back off from doing her own job. she gets that he has professional obligation to Ruhi as his client now.

And her issue is not him helping her but more about being wary of Ruhi always being around in some way or another. she knows Ruhi is trouble with a T.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Haan. I love this song, also stayamev jaytey was such a brilliant show. Its sad how good shows run for a such a limited time.

i loved it too. They should bring it back need not cast aamir if it's not from his production house. Or should bring similar show smiley1

And that’s ABHIRA SHARMA, one of those very rare well writtend and consistent character in ristha. She never hurts anyone deliberately but if she ever does it even by mistake she won’t hesitate to ask sorry. As Armaan said she went through a lot of pain and humiliation but she still don’t want to blame Armaan though he is accepting his and his family’s mistakes. This man needs to understand this difference btwn his useless ,selfish friend who manipulated and guilt tripped him for no reason and Abhira who don’t guilt trip him for the things he did too.

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1810142003042341041

Am happy finally Abhira ne clearly bhol diya what exactly is her issue is , of course Armaan will bring this women into his life sometimes in the name of guilt sometimes in the name of friendship ,that’s the reason I want this women’s true colours to come out in front of Armaan and he should come out of his unnecessary guilt for a worthless women. If he still cannot draw the boundaries after hearing about Abhria’s insecurities , better he forget Abhira and play guilt and frandahiiip with Ruhi
https://x.com/Bekhayaalie/status/1810127974899052653

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

phuphasa ko photo main nahi liya gandey log smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

dude I just wanted pretty people romance if nothing else, woh bhi nahi de rahey smiley28

Back to not counting on anything with this show and its makers smiley22smiley24smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i loved it too. They should bring it back need not cast aamir if it's not from his production house. Or should bring similar show smiley1

It is such a necessary show. It spoke about so much important issues, our family used to watch it together every sunday morning. I understand Amir will be costly and bust, but they can have the show with any other good host, as long as the format remains the same.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It is such a necessary show. It spoke about so much important issues, our family used to watch it together every sunday morning. I understand Amir will be costly and bust, but they can have the show with any other good host, as long as the format remains the same.

sp is not that old sp anymore. It just has become one more channel with just family drama. Atleast rangu and sony tries to bring reality shows in weekend. Sp has lost interest in its content.