Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago
I have genuine question: In the starting episodes MG did ask Madhav to help finding Ak and also gave him her photo. Also madhav knows her name is Akshara sharma/goenka so when Arman today said he is going for Akshara maam barsi why cannot madhav connect the dots? He is police wala right?
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

And how big the Akshara death anniversary would be too!!! smiley37 I mean sure they atleast sowed MG, but they have absolutely no affinity to audience sentiment smiley37

EXACTLY. One thing I could always count on was dkp being dramatic, so what happened.

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1809835725161988311

this scene happened in the first month of the gen or so, and hit the right notes. But today's scene had zero emotional connect.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

these frames looked so pretty smiley27

from X user “do dil mil rahe hai magar chupke chupke” vibes 🥰
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Also, pehla case? Cycle wale ko bhool gayi smiley19

Ram Singh Ji should have just run off with phuphasa's money and bought a new cycle. Achaai ka zamana na raha smiley13

why is this self respected ,independent buzziness women who don’t want to help or see Armaan is begging him to her case ? Itna bada UD mien koi lawyer hi nahi Mila ? Bas Abhira ki pathi hi mila? She is shameless ,cheqp and selfish aur hamesha rahegi.

Car accident ? Inn bikari Goenka’s ko kaun phasa raha hai ? May be MG’s cousin who gave the loan ? And when Abhira clearly said she is not comfortable Armaan taking Ruhi’s case WTH is he taking up the case again? Can’t he give the case to Manoj or some other lawyer from Poddar firm ? If he keeps letting this vile women in btwn them again and again sometimes because of his guilt , sometimes in the name of prrrandship Abhria’s fears are valid and she better move out of UD. But I will still wait for the episode and see what reason he will give to take up this case now for Abhira ,MG or surekha.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

EXACTLY. One thing I could always count on was dkp being dramatic, so what happened.

this scene happened in the first month of the gen or so, and hit the right notes. But today's scene had zero emotional connect.

oh wow! look at that!! I wasn't watching the show at this time, just reading updates!!! But seriously!!! I cannot believe what is wrong with DKP and creating drama with big reveals/noteworthy event days/festivals/hospitals smiley39Just.. Everything is sooooo bland!!!!! smiley13smiley38(Except of course they've gone high on vile matriarchs and OTT mothers/MILs smiley7smiley7)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

isn't it this song from satya meva jayathe show? May be dkp ko SP ne diya.

https://youtu.be/ZUjBxPvdUEs?si=_blgpmqFFU-Rp3Z2

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

why is this self respected ,independent buzziness women who don’t want to help or see Armaan is begging him to her case ? Itna bada UD mien koi lawyer hi nahi Mila ? Bas Abhira ki pathi hi mila? She is shameless ,cheqp and selfish aur hamesha rahegi.

Car accident ? Inn bikari Goenka’s ko kaun phasa raha hai ? May be MG’s cousin who gave the loan ? And when Abhira clearly said she is not comfortable Armaan taking Ruhi’s case WTH is he taking up the case again? Can’t he give the case to Manoj or some other lawyer from Poddar firm ? If he keeps letting this vile women in btwn them again and again sometimes because of his guilt , sometimes in the name of prrrandship Abhria’s fear is genuine and she better move out of UD. But I will still wait for the episode and see what reason he will give to take up this case now for Abhira ,MG or surekha.

IMO, makers may take that way....he may try to think and analyse and c how messed up his and abhira ki life will b if ruhi is always there......so he needs to distance himself from ruhi...

I dont c it as abhira interfering in his professional life...as it is an open case of how much ruhi has interfered in their lifes and he let her do that....he was extremely wrong with abhira...

Ruhi koi SIMPLE Ex nahi hai armaan ki...COMPEX Ex hai...😂 and simple life, jo abhira ko chahiye..uske liye armaan has to make his complex ex and really ex...😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Rohit Poddar ?

Laughing Lol GIF

No comment

Puja bhi nahi kiya .. started fighting with her B Nanu left her puja thali on the floor .. no wonder .. Rohit took badla by getting inside her car

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

isn't it this song from satya meva jayathe show? May be dkp ko SP ne diya.

https://youtu.be/ZUjBxPvdUEs?si=_blgpmqFFU-Rp3Z2

Haan. I love this song, also stayamev jaytey was such a brilliant show. Its sad how good shows run for a such a limited time.