Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

pata tha that aap mujhe hope doge of Ruhi ka pardafaash in real sense- she needs to be called out for so many things - list lambi hai

Her immorality ka pardafaash was a bit watered down. no one really seems to be mad at her lusting after BIL and no one has accused her of betraying Rohit and leading him to leave and then die. that bit needs to be discussed

Uparseh her sabotaging Abhiras ILU proposals and plotting needs to come out too.

i m to very hopeful...sab aayega....aise hi to nahi ruhi ko itna neeche giraya...

they made armaan face so much for what he did in his guilt.....his character needs to b cleared and sach to aana hi chahiye...and I dont think makers will ignore that....

lets c kab and kaise...

dekho kal hi so many thought ruhi is all samajhdaar....I mean gyaan de rahi hai abhhira ko ki sab bhool jao...manish ko kah rahi hai ki u r living in the past....But iske liye sab maaf hai...how can she ask abhira to forget things.....by telling her so much lies...and again...she is living in the past is okay...but manish should not even think about kis other memebrs of the family......she should be the center of sab ki life...how selfish that can b...

and yesterday.....so many posts on acchi sacchi ruhi...😂..makers ne real manipulative charatcetr banaya hai...darshak bhi manipulate ho jaate hain...😂

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi's hatred of Akshu is the only thing I can count on to prevent them from going ek hazaroon main meri behena hain despite of them being annoyed with each others guts 90% of the showsmiley44

I'm so skeptical of counting on anything wrt this show at the moment its not even funny! smiley44

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is taking up a case and so is Armaan

Its not about trust

Its about their job

Abhira is not gonna stop him from doing his job. but Ruhi's interference will only keep on increasing

She will definitely use the opportunities she gets to discuss her 2 "cases" with Armaan to create trouble. she is incapable of being a decent person.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I'm so skeptical of counting on anything wrt this show at the moment its not even funny! smiley44

I actually find it hilarious. I have been ranting about the divorce truth so much all these weeks, and today it came in a random gift box?! It was so stupid and anticlimactic that i had to laugh smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1810120794418118858

Hotstar gave an ad right at the moment she pushed the breaks, and mereko 1 min kliye 100% laga ki woh shivani hogi smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

I actually find it hilarious. I have been ranting about the divorce truth so much all these weeks, and today it came in a random gift box?! It was so stupid and anticlimactic that i had to laugh smiley37

And how big the Akshara death anniversary would be too!!! smiley37 I mean sure they atleast showed MG, but they have absolutely no affinity to audience sentiment smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

these frames looked so pretty smiley27

Ohgod! thumbnail

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1810120794418118858

Hotstar gave an ad right at the moment she pushed the breaks, and mereko 1 min kliye 100% laga ki woh shivani hogi smiley37

Also, pehla case? Cycle wale ko bhool gayi smiley19

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she went to do puja for rohit as it's their wedding day and wants to get out of her guilt 🤣

Rohit Poddar ?

Laughing Lol GIF

No comment

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Also, pehla case? Cycle wale ko bhool gayi smiley19

cycle case gaya na fufa ki wajah se