Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

@bold: ❤️ exactly...she is the first one to apologise if she makes mistakes. and TBH, she never wanted to make armaan feel guilty about thta...as she has never mentioned that even when her mamma was insulted by dadi and armaan remained mute.....

That day was a day where her whole life...her mamma ki dream was torn apart.....and still what she said was quite within limits.....

And also, I m still not sure y many cannot c what abhira is feeling regarding armaan and ruhi...

I mean she stayed with him for 10 months and all he did was lie to him that ruhi was his freind and let her dictate their marriage....how can she trust him?

and now again, she knows in his guilt he can go to any length for ruhi...

aaj abhira ka pyaar looks unattaiable to him....so he is making so much of efforts and is being careful...But abhira and armaan both know that she does not guilt trips him...and so he starts taking her support for gratned...and aisa hi hoga....

to there has to b some plan/thoughts of how to handle this....

I m quite happy with the whole story line...ab tak to...😂

lets c who sent these legal papers.....😂 jis tarah present aaya hai..madhav hi lagta hai.......😂

exactly

as soon as they reconcile, he can easily slip back into his usual drill of treating her as punching bag, taking her for granted and letting his guilt for Ruhi drive a wedge between him and Abhira . I can picture him telling Ab to be kind and understanding to Ruhi because unlike Ruhi who loved him onesidedly and got dumped at altar, Abhira got her pyaar and therefore she doesnt empathize or some crap like that because Ruhi fed it to him. he has done it many times already. If guilt over Rohit dying was there , ab toh it will be 100x because he dumped her at altar and as usual the person who will need to tolerate the impact is Abhira.

I hope they show Armaan realizing that Abhira is right to have issues. She has NOT signed up to have Ruhi in their life. and if he cannot keep Ruhi out, then its better to part ways.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Haan bas woh dono gulit guilt khelkey ruhi ko adopt he kar le

Makers ka iraada kuch aisa hi lag raha hai mujhe.. keeping in mind he sister revelation is on the way with blames and guilt too smiley24smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

What wrong in taking case for ruhi .if the case comes to abhira Is she let it go ... Does she fight the case professionally ... And if Armaam says no does she listens ????

I don't want another forced relationship .. it's clear she want to move out . So better armaan gives that space

trust is not formed on a single incident or an yr. Staying together and giving that assurance to each other with understanding and maturity forms a relationship any day. Love happens when it has to but love should not be a hurdle when flaws are more. Ruhis words sach aur usool pe sirf kahaniyon mein ache lagte hi niji jindagi mein nahi.isse Jhagde hote hi. Why abhira is trusting that kaki peeki over phone who is an outsider for a case. Why should not ar trust ruhi then. 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly

as soon as they reconcile, he can easily slip back into his usual drill of treating her as punching bag, taking her for granted and letting his guilt for Ruhi drive a wedge between him and Abhira . I can picture him telling Ab to be kind and understanding to Ruhi because unlike Ruhi who loved him onesidedly and got dumped at altar, Abhira got her pyaar and therefore she doesnt empathize or some crap like that because Ruhi fed it to him. he has done it many times already. If guilt over Rohit dying was there , ab toh it will be 100x because he dumped her at altar and as usual the person who will need to tolerate the impact is Abhira.

I hope they show Armaan realizing that Abhira is right to have issues. She has NOT signed up to have Ruhi in their life. and if he cannot keep Ruhi out, then its better to part ways.

IMO, the makers r moving that way......at least v can hope

abhira is too giving and forgiving....armaan ne bhi kaha uska dil bahut bada hai...and armaan is a person who does not think much and easily can b guilt tripped...and dadi and ruhi ...hate abhira and know this weakness of armaan....

to sab ready hai....for a disaster....agar they get together now.....

as makers have kept abhira and armaan door for so long....i dont think ki they would want a separation again jaldi....so it is good that they settle all their issues before making them come together...

the timimg of te papers is quite tricky...😂

abhira has forgiven armaan...but has clearly spelled out her concerns.....almost sab saaf saaf hai ab...and the papers come in...😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

TBH, I have been quite sure ki ruhi ka bhanda acche se phootega.....and armaan will defo know the real wali ruhi kitni acchi and sacchi hai....aise hi nahi makers ne ise itna selfish evil manipulative dikhaya hai.....

she is even more vile that dadi in some sense as she has hidden her motives...and portrays herslef as and innicent becahri types.....

I m quite hopeful of ruhi being exposed......the big one...in front of armaan....

she is such an evil creature....pnanu ko she says that she loves him the most...he is old yet...she guilt trips him even when he mentione dthe name of her maasi....I mean kaisa pyaar hai yeh? and she is living in the past and again puts the whole blame on him.....

i want this truth reveal to b such that ruhi and the goenkas really sink down in deep deep guilt....and r totally ashamed....but chullu bhar bhi paani na mile inhe doobne ke liye.....abhira should totally reject these goenkas for treating her mammay and her family in the way they have....

such a selfish character this ruhi is.....

pata tha that aap mujhe hope doge of Ruhi ka pardafaash in real sense- she needs to be called out for so many things - list lambi hai

Her immorality ka pardafaash was a bit watered down. no one really seems to be mad at her lusting after BIL and no one has accused her of betraying Rohit and leading him to leave and then die. that bit needs to be discussed

Uparseh her sabotaging Abhiras ILU proposals and plotting needs to come out too.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Makers ka iraada kuch aisa hi lag raha hai mujhe.. keeping in mind he sister revelation is on the way with blames and guilt too smiley24smiley37

Ruhi's hatred of Akshu is the only thing I can count on to prevent them from going ek hazaroon main meri behena hain despite of them being annoyed with each others guts 90% of the showsmiley44

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I really want to see dkp pl ruhi getting punished for long lost crimes smiley36 it's a start for making her sympathic towards abhira for ab ak ka identification track ...

Edited by parusmiley - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1810147128167022687

I hate it here smiley13

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I really want to see dkp pl ruhi getting punished for long lost crimes smiley36 it's a start for making her sympathic towards abhira for ab ak ka identification track ...

abha cha 🤗 hoga kya🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abha cha 🤗 hoga kya🤣

Moye Moye hoga pakka likh loooo