Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why was Roo at mandir

I FF the scene once that dhongi started talking about

missing Aks, and she showed up already in tears smiley44

she went to do puja for rohit as it's their wedding day and wants to get out of her guilt 🤣

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well if they r going for revelation of abhiras lineage , I'm sure in future , it won't be arman but abhira who will bring ruhi between them .

Kaise bhi , ruhi will be bk in ph ..and this is the actual test of her so called love isn't it ? Why the big claims if she can't trust ? Armans past with ruhi won't change ever ..trust won't come if arman stops interacting with ruhi or doesn't help her ..coz doubt will always remain at the back of one's mind ..koi akashvani toh hogi nai to give character certificate to arman.

Exactly! If we want to have a happy present then we have to make peace with the past.. otherwise it keeps haunting us in our mind. Who knows may be Abhira is testing Armaan to leave everything and everyone and go behind her somewhere.. that’s why she still talks about leaving even today when they both confessed each other smiley2.. may be the divorce truth made her to stay back again.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Why_though

I don’t think it’s wrong for a wife to expect her husband to keep her a priority and want nothing to do with his ex who has only created problems for them.. That too a manipulative clingy one with mental issues..

it’s humane to help her with the court case but the boundaries if not drawn properly then it will create more problems.. she will always use the case as a reason to latch on to him and keep him away from Abhira and make her place in his life again.. hope he sees her true manipulative face in this case or he can marry Roohi and do peaceful Arti at his grandmother’s house..Abhira always has loved Armaan’s family and she never asked him to leave his family for her.. she only wanted him and his family minus his ex.. is it too much ask for??

I fully agree

You have written it very succinctly

Ruhi is not trustworthy. She is not "just an ex" . Abhira has already dealt with her 24x7 interference and now will need to deal with more in the name of cases- ghar ka case, fir accident. kal pata nahi kaunse kaunse aur cases ho. and thats something she doesnt want. she wants a peaceful life without Ruhi. Already she has to deal with Kaveri and Sanjay and that is bad enough

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The scene with Ab trying to move her hands towards Ar and stops the fbs are only about Ruhi.. The final issue on which they separated.. Earlier scene with cousins had all other fbs of Ar standing up for her and telling her about Ruhi case etc..

And we got Ab POV atleast which was missing till now which was one of my main issue with the track.. Now whether her POV is right or not is individual perspective..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Simple as that abhira doest trust armaan but she loves him i don't know what kind of love it is ... There relationship is more like situationship

I love u..but has a friend smiley36

what if ruhi bursts in her emotions and gets panic attack as they showed it before, and ar holds her in his helping nature. Can we doubt . Whatever it's ruhi ar were together from day 1 and he has that soft corner for her. Any day they didn't cross their boundaries in any sort of immoral activities except holding hands .Getting someone in between depends on the couple always. How to give that value to wife or keep balance with other relationships. I was thinking that only she didn't say for dadi or vidya or anyone except for ruhi. So if others humiliate her she is fine only with ruhi that jealousy.He left her in mandap what more she needs.
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aisa hua toh bhi thik hi hai- it will once again show that Abhira is always pro justice and not anti anyone

She doesnt hold grudges. She doesnt wish ill on people

She has always been kind to Ruhi even if she is undeserving and will do it even now

If anyone knows the pain of feeling beghar or helpless due to financial issues- its Abhira.

She wont wish that on even an enemy

But I want Ruhi to suffer. I find her to be the most unlikeable character.

Obviously they wouldn't have Abhira have punish Ruhi out of vindictiveness, but Ruhi is the PL, so she wouldnt go to jail as well. Toh this seems to be the most probable option.

todays episode mein Abhiras dialogues are a solid tamaachaa to those who deliberately inappropriately twisted her words in past few episodes. Abhira is always very well written and consistent and its proven once again today.

She never accused him of being responsible for Aksharas death-even in her upset state when she vented it wasnt accusatory but just her pain of kaash aisa kuch hua hi na hota but since it made feel Armaan feel guilty for something he didnt do, she has apologized to him very dil seh. I always said that once she calms down she will apologize because she has always done so in the past.

She has addressed her issues also in a very mature way. no accusations, no character assassination- she never doubted Armaans character or called him "playboy" even on the day she found out. but today she further explains her POV.

Armaan gave Ruhi too much leeway in his life both earlier and continues to do so even now when he claims he loves Abhira. he is gonna always put his guilt for Ruhi over everything and keep doing dosti dosti. Well Abhira cant deal with that nonsense. he needs to cut Ruhi out for good. the best thing he can do for her is to stop being available for her at her beck and call. this guilt over Armaan wronging Ruhi while valid from his POV where he hasnt called out her true colors- is something that Abhira doesnt have bandwidth to deal with. simple. Armaan should introspect and realize Ruhi is NO bechaari. She needs to deal with her own problems. he needs to stop being this "friend" because of their past, their almost shaadi where he broke things off at mandap - its too messy. the only solution is to CUT HER OFF. Wake up Armaan sa. You have been wonderful past few weeks, now please dont put Ruhi ke liye guilt over Abhira ke saath happy life. Let Abhira feel secure by firmly putting NO ENTRY sign for Ruhi.

@bold: ❤️ exactly...she is the first one to apologise if she makes mistakes. and TBH, she never wanted to make armaan feel guilty about thta...as she has never mentioned that even when her mamma was insulted by dadi and armaan remained mute.....

That day was a day where her whole life...her mamma ki dream was torn apart.....and still what she said was quite within limits.....

And also, I m still not sure y many cannot c what abhira is feeling regarding armaan and ruhi...

I mean she stayed with him for 10 months and all he did was lie to him that ruhi was his freind and let her dictate their marriage....how can she trust him?

and now again, she knows in his guilt he can go to any length for ruhi...

aaj abhira ka pyaar looks unattaiable to him....so he is making so much of efforts and is being careful...But abhira and armaan both know that she does not guilt trips him...and so he starts taking her support for gratned...and aisa hi hoga....

to there has to b some plan/thoughts of how to handle this....

I m quite happy with the whole story line...ab tak to...😂

lets c who sent these legal papers.....😂 jis tarah present aaya hai..madhav hi lagta hai.......😂

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I fully agree

You have written it very succinctly

Ruhi is not trustworthy. She is not "just an ex" . Abhira has already dealt with her 24x7 interference and now will need to deal with more in the name of cases- ghar ka case, fir accident. kal pata nahi kaunse kaunse aur cases ho. and thats something she doesnt want. she wants a peaceful life without Ruhi. Already she has to deal with Kaveri and Sanjay and that is bad enough

Unless and untill he cuts her off completely both he or she won’t be able to move on.. he should decide what he wants in his life.. lets see how he handles Roohi..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan I mean if they had to anyway show Ruhi to be negative, why would they have tried to forcefully include scenes making her seem like she was looking to sort herself out? Either this track is just as useless as other tracks and to keep Ruhi, Armaan and Abhira in a triangle of guilt now!

Or the more believable version that I would totally buy is they can now make Abhira also feel guilty for Ruhi in some way so she ceases having trouble with Armaan's guilt smiley37smiley37smiley37

Haan bas woh dono gulit guilt khelkey ruhi ko adopt he kar le

Do you think this may be the track where Ruhi gets called out?

aap hi ho joh shuru seh optimistic ho and give people like me hope that Ruhi's ghinonapan witll come out in front of Armaan one day.

Will he see how she is creating issues even after knowing Abhira and Armaan love each other. Will he learn about how she sabotaged proposal, broke ILU patthar. Will he learn why she revealed Charu matter. Will he see how she has always been a scheming %^$#@

TBH, I have been quite sure ki ruhi ka bhanda acche se phootega.....and armaan will defo know the real wali ruhi kitni acchi and sacchi hai....aise hi nahi makers ne ise itna selfish evil manipulative dikhaya hai.....

she is even more vile that dadi in some sense as she has hidden her motives...and portrays herslef as and innicent becahri types.....

I m quite hopeful of ruhi being exposed......the big one...in front of armaan....

she is such an evil creature....pnanu ko she says that she loves him the most...he is old yet...she guilt trips him even when he mentione dthe name of her maasi....I mean kaisa pyaar hai yeh? and she is living in the past and again puts the whole blame on him.....

i want this truth reveal to b such that ruhi and the goenkas really sink down in deep deep guilt....and r totally ashamed....but chullu bhar bhi paani na mile inhe doobne ke liye.....abhira should totally reject these goenkas for treating her mammay and her family in the way they have....

such a selfish character this ruhi is.....