Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

remember the accident in past it's in day light and in hosh with back ride and dhaam. In front of ruhis car it might be a drunk man and in night front hit. So a thorn removed thru thorn cvs old technology coming out to open ruhis mom death. Situation is similar there no case nothing simply gone away as punishment. Let's see if abhira keeps ruhi in jail or ruhi kicks the past gutter out 🤣🤣. Ruhi is rohits widow though she is in gvs the family has to support her if she is not wrong. Is dadi vidya charu krish fufa or kajal not there in the list of blames on abhira till now she is ok with them and their intrusion esp vidya who bad mouthed her and she is ok. With them as they are set. Ruhi too gave her gyan and ar is doing it as a lawyer . This shak ki keeda will always be there as she got dadis words on head. Abhira saying umeed toh thi na itne din yes. It's there because of abhiras deal jaap why can't she memorise her deal words or I will go away after one yr before her confession. So daily abhira will do a jaap I will go away today too it started again. She is born in an environment where her mom was alone with her so she trusts only her mom most. So if ar throws ruhi on roads she will trust him 🤣andar ki baat wohi na

Word Count: 0

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Woh kaveri k case type hoga. Abhira will initially fight against ruhi, but phir magically koi evidence mill jayega smiley36

aisa hua toh bhi thik hi hai- it will once again show that Abhira is always pro justice and not anti anyone

She doesnt hold grudges. She doesnt wish ill on people

She has always been kind to Ruhi even if she is undeserving and will do it even now

If anyone knows the pain of feeling beghar or helpless due to financial issues- its Abhira.

She wont wish that on even an enemy

But I want Ruhi to suffer. I find her to be the most unlikeable character.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Woh kaveri k case type hoga. Abhira will initially fight against ruhi, but phir magically koi evidence mill jayega smiley36

Haan I mean if they had to anyway show Ruhi to be negative, why would they have tried to forcefully include scenes making her seem like she was looking to sort herself out? Either this track is just as useless as other tracks and to keep Ruhi, Armaan and Abhira in a triangle of guilt now!

Or the more believable version that I would totally buy is they can now make Abhira also feel guilty for Ruhi in some way so she ceases having trouble with Armaan's guilt smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Do you think this may be the track where Ruhi gets called out?

aap hi ho joh shuru seh optimistic ho and give people like me hope that Ruhi's ghinonapan witll come out in front of Armaan one day.

Will he see how she is creating issues even after knowing Abhira and Armaan love each other. Will he learn about how she sabotaged proposal, broke ILU patthar. Will he learn why she revealed Charu matter. Will he see how she has always been a scheming %^$#@

I feel this is the trigger for her to recall a past accident.. she was driving the car .. which has regressed in her memory. .. she remembers that her masi killed her mother in a car accident.. which was by mistake.. but she does not recall that she herself was driving that car and her masi got in and threw her out .

Also it’s been 1 year that Rohit came to her life .. she cheated him and he left the house and died ..now coming to the temple to say sorry is not enough

she has to face some form of punishment .. and we will see how the accident happens tomorrow.. if Ruhi was driving the car and she caused the accident….. then it’s another life gone ..

If the man was already dead and she’s being framed .. than it just her bad karma which is making her pay ..

Both Armaan and Abhira are lawyers they will fight cases eventually against each other on various matters

That’s the only way they can show tashn over each other

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why was Roo at mandir

I FF the scene once that dhongi started talking about

missing Aks, and she showed up already in tears smiley44

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don’t think it’s wrong for a wife to expect her husband to keep her a priority and want nothing to do with his ex who has only created problems for them.. That too a manipulative clingy one with mental issues..

it’s humane to help her with the court case but the boundaries if not drawn properly then it will create more problems.. she will always use the case as a reason to latch on to him and keep him away from Abhira and make her place in his life again.. hope he sees her true manipulative face in this case or he can marry Roohi and do peaceful Arti at his grandmother’s house..Abhira always has loved Armaan’s family and she never asked him to leave his family for her.. she only wanted him and his family minus his ex.. is it too much ask for??

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

their shadi day should change or else this barsi will always come and he feels guilty of her death.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aisa hua toh bhi thik hi hai- it will once again show that Abhira is always pro justice and not anti anyone

She doesnt hold grudges. She doesnt wish ill on people

She has always been kind to Ruhi even if she is undeserving and will do it even now

If anyone knows the pain of feeling beghar or helpless due to financial issues- its Abhira.

She wont wish that on even an enemy

But I want Ruhi to suffer. I find her to be the most unlikeable character.

Yeah even I want Ruhi to be jailed for some time ..,but if she has committed the crime what can be done .. if some has died ..she will go to jail

We are having a hue and cry about a minor killing 2 adults in Pune .. the minor was let off lightly..

The issue is people get jail time .. even if is by accident.. obviously no one would want to kill knowingly

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Simple as that abhira doest trust armaan but she loves him i don't know what kind of love it is ... There relationship is more like situationship

I love u..but has a friend smiley36

Edited by parusmiley - 3 months ago