Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I think so too... And i think Ab will leave when Ar actually thinks things are finally back in place.. And Ab also leaves sad, not in anger..

Yeah. Her dialogues today were very similar to that divorce promo.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

She fullfiled vm rishta she said she wants to leave as ruhi is always in between their relationship

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Ruhi didnt touch Armaan because she knows that he rejected her in the mandap and she don’t have right on him now not because of the family members are watching.. when all the characters are trying to move on I think people are still stuck in the past like their worshipped FL of this show.

If she has such big problem and don’t know know how to handle it and if she can’t understand her spouse’s feelings and state of mind she is free to walk away without returning back. smiley36

physical touch is never a problem for anyone intentions should be correct. Yesterday in hospital it's like a friend she came in nothing much or else she could not give gyan to abhira to accept ar in mandir. It's like sai daily saying mein e ghar se javungi it's like daily cup of tea only 🤣🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What are the chances that MG's cousin set the accident up to get back at Ruhi for initiating the court case? The precap need not play out as is? It makes no sense for the makers to show Ruhi being outright evil hitting someone and claiming innocence especially after how they've been going all out to WW her??

Woh kaveri k case type hoga. Abhira will initially fight against ruhi, but phir magically koi evidence mill jayega smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The way Armaan looked at Abhira while she was doing aarti, gruh pravesh was so CUTE

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Woh bhi kaffi nahi .. jaan dene ke liya bhi tayar thi still sochna padega smiley36

kalki ki maa jaise bahar niklega arman aag ki tunnel se 🤣🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

but Abhira said she is leaving udaipur as Vidya madhav relationship is sorted and armaan’s promise to her mom to make her lawyer ..

She is now a lawyer has her bar card .. so she said she will move out ..

But then she gets a blow that both are still married.. and the divorce papers that were thrown to her earlier were fake

let’s see how it works out ..

But she didn't leave na?

She can file divorce again, there should be no issue ..

Next time she would wanna leave she will know abt MG.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Precap also show how Ruhi keeps expecting Ar to help her out of her troubles inspite of saying moving on... She has family, relations and connections and other people to reach out to if she really wants to move on..

And I won't fault Ar in helping Ruhi or taking up her case. Whatever be the circumstances that led upto it, he did leave her at the mandap and he is the sort of person who will carry that guilt. Also she is still related to the family. He can only maintain the boundaries from his side. Now it can't be helped whether it leads to misunderstanding from Ab side or Kv actively trying to manipulate. They should get together only when they have trust in each other ..

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Aaj Mera hogya divorce annulment papers dekh kar smiley36 kya kya expect Kiya tha smiley19smiley8

kuch expect math karna kuch drag liye tho uska value nahi hi story mein 🤣
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What are the chances that MG's cousin set the accident up to get back at Ruhi for initiating the court case? The precap need not play out as is? It makes no sense for the makers to show Ruhi being outright evil hitting someone and claiming innocence especially after how they've been going all out to WW her??

No, she won't be painted evil as she is fav of dkp 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. But can be shown that she didn't do it intentionally but lied out of fear that they're framing her for nothing. I think that way they can release ru with a compensation and cancelling driving license for a while, I guess ( I don't now much about law, please correct me if I am wrong). Also don't know why I get a feeling that this will revive ru memories of her matashree's accident.