Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Arman tum agni pareeksha de dosmiley37

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi is the same woman who begged Armaan to marry her even when he said he loves Abhira and cannot be with her.

She has easily latched on to Armaan as the lawyer because she knows its her route to gaining brownie points and being relevant in his life.

first she gave him one case, next she has lined up another accident case too. I dont put it past her to keep getting stuck in legal messes on purpose and keep asking Armaan to fight her case so that she can keep him running around her in circles due to his guilt

she is incapable of moving on, she is incapable of wishing anyone well and she is incapable of doing anything on her own.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi's sequence with MG actually highlighted the issues with her which is her core character traits.. Her dialogue is that she is trying to move ahead and wants others also but MG is living in past thinking about Ak.. Though it is Ruhi who is living in the past and not able to let things ago even seeing her dear b nanus situation. Her gult tripping MG saying that whatever she does, it is not enough for him..

She is still delusional , put herself on high pedestal and actively ( and always successfully) guilt trips others hitting at their weakness and thinking only about herself

Yes Ruhi is quite mental … her way of dealing with situations is cutting off her relatives from the people she can’t deal with

Such people do exist .. they are not brave ..they are just crazy .. and the people living with them face misery n abject cruelty.. because they throw tantrums

It is particularly unsettling for elderly people ..

I am glad that Akshara ki barsi was done , Manish participated unknowingly.., and the status quo remained the same .. because the situation is still not resolved

Abhira knowing her connection with MG would have been further distressed

another big issue has come out that these 2 are still married to each other .. how they deal with this is their call ..

rather than being puppet of any person

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arman tum agni pareeksha de dosmiley37

Woh bhi kaffi nahi .. jaan dene ke liya bhi tayar thi still sochna padega smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaan could just leave ruhi's case just like he left her at the mandap 🤷🏻‍♀️ he will say he can't be her lawyer anymore if it turns out she is actually guilty 🤭

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am feeling a big moye moye..

The dkp love for ruhi..

Why am i feeing that they will somehow tyrn it and would show ruhi didn't cause accident and she was saying truthsmiley36

Mujhe aisa lag raha hai....smiley36

Aaj Mera hogya divorce annulment papers dekh kar smiley36 kya kya expect Kiya tha smiley19smiley8

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Abhira wants abhira ka armaan only him na pariwar na ruhi na podar firm its as simple as that

Kahan ka abhira ka Arman? When was he abhira ka Arman? He was always his family's beta first n always be ..

Last gen when they used these tropes theek tha..it was a love story ...

Nai pariwar toh abhira ko bhi chahiye. Don't underestimate the power of Maya. smiley39 papa ke Bina beti kahan jeyegi ?

But i can't grasp her "aisa ho jayega with ruhi " n stuff like that bec what might happen in future is unknown..I mean don't write off the person , if ur doing it , obviously you don't see ur future with him..what is expected of arman , did she say? I'll watch the epi in sometime

Pinecone thumbnail

Do you think this may be the track where Ruhi gets called out?

aap hi ho joh shuru seh optimistic ho and give people like me hope that Ruhi's ghinonapan witll come out in front of Armaan one day.

Will he see how she is creating issues even after knowing Abhira and Armaan love each other. Will he learn about how she sabotaged proposal, broke ILU patthar. Will he learn why she revealed Charu matter. Will he see how she has always been a scheming %^$#@

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira has zero trust on Armaan.. a woman who can’t forgive his spouse’s past and mistakes will never be happy in a relationship. If Ruhi coming in between them, or if she says Dadi coming in between is irking her then it’s better she leave him permanently.

Did she forget that out of guilt of loosing Ak’s life and majboori he stayed in marriage with her for 10 months?? If Armaan is helping Ruhi out of guilt for ruining her life doesn’t she have a heart and responsibility to support her and to fix her life, because she’s also equally responsible for confessing to him just a day before wedding. Instead of going and apologising and helping her out she’s saying all nonsense.

Ruhi is in limits now.. that is shown in yesterday’s hospital scene when she hesitated to even touch Armaan while he was sobbing for Madhav.. This is the answer for everyone who thinks she is manipulating and trying to come in between.

remember the accident in past it's in day light and in hosh with back ride and dhaam. In front of ruhis car it might be a drunk man and in night front hit. So a thorn removed thru thorn cvs old technology coming out to open ruhis mom death. Situation is similar there no case nothing simply gone away as punishment. Let's see if abhira keeps ruhi in jail or ruhi kicks the past gutter out 🤣🤣. Ruhi is rohits widow though she is in gvs the family has to support her if she is not wrong. Is dadi vidya charu krish fufa or kajal not there in the list of blames on abhira till now she is ok with them and their intrusion esp vidya who bad mouthed her and she is ok. With them as they are set. Ruhi too gave her gyan and ar is doing it as a lawyer . This shak ki keeda will always be there as she got dadis words on head. Abhira saying umeed toh thi na itne din yes. It's there because of abhiras deal jaap why can't she memorise her deal words or I will go away after one yr before her confession. So daily abhira will do a jaap I will go away today too it started again. She is born in an environment where her mom was alone with her so she trusts only her mom most. So if ar throws ruhi on roads she will trust him 🤣andar ki baat wohi na
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What are the chances that MG's cousin set the accident up to get back at Ruhi for initiating the court case? The precap need not play out as is? It makes no sense for the makers to show Ruhi being outright evil hitting someone and claiming innocence especially after how they've been going all out to WW her??