Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Abhira is not saying- dont fight case. She is saying I dont want to deal with Ruhi. She is agreeing that he feels guilty and he is right to feel bad and she gets his POV, he wants to help them and she does too. she doesnt wish ill on them. she just doesnt have bandwidth to deal with more of Ruhi. simple. shes so straightforward. I love it. She doesnt say one thing, mean another. jo hai, muh peh bolti hai. when she was upset also she didnt say things like- i hate you. She instead said- I love you, I am unable to hate you, its tough to ignore you. So refreshing. thats why I love her character. she isnt the typical FL who will say the opposite of what she wants and expect the other person to decode it.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira was always clear that she didnt want to bind him to herself in a rishtaa based on guilt over Aksharas death. thats precisely why she proposed the deal shaadi in the first place. so he'd have an out and didnt feel like he is stuck with her.

She left when he called her a bojh and came back only when she was requested to do so.

When she fell in love, she had no expectation from him to necessarily love her back and did not guilt trip him. She said- wish you the best, stay happy and walked off.

She is there now because he says he loves her too.

She wants to make it work, she wants to be with him but not at the cost of dealing with a baggage named Ruhi who will never leave and only create tamashas and not at the cost of taking crap from Kaveri.

bold: speaking of dadisa...idk why but after she accidentally tore her own family photo, i felt like she was starting to see she's the problem. that it is her fault her family is not with her. she looked at the photo of the family with abhira and how happy they all are and the photo still intact even though she threw it. she went to see vidya's ghar pravesh and can see how majority of her family is there supporting vidya and how happy they looked. i could be wrong but i sense some kind of change in dadisa.

i am just trying to analyze what i saw from today's episode. it doesn't mean i support the character.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If she can treat abusive hags like Kaveri, Vidya like her Apne then I doubt she’ll be any ‘indifferent’ to her asli Apne. She’ll definitely forgive them instantly and do ghoomars with them.

I agree with you...

I don't think she can ever be angry with MG....

I think she would assume ki they genuinely feel her mother wronged ru and would try to find the what exactly happened...

She is not going to abandon them...

She would be the happiest person on earth the day she would know she is not alone and above all that her par nanu is her real par nanu....

Baki lets see...

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krinya

I think it was said somewhere that Arman will jump on abhira when he knows about dp , aisa hua kya ?smiley37

Kuch logon ke sapne mein hua hoga smiley9
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kahaan Meri Pyaari Si Gopi Bahu aur kahaan ye ghatiya Buddhi Craperi smiley11

Kokila-ben said to forgive me

Kokila Modi Saathiya GIF

It's the only thing remember seeing her wiping that picture

over and over and talking to herself smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Now I feel this is the reason we haven't got any new promo. They will get divorced, abhira will leave, and then probably a leap of 1-2 years

I think so too... And i think Ab will leave when Ar actually thinks things are finally back in place.. And Ab also leaves sad, not in anger..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Your right she’s not the ‘typical FL’ she’s a special case like apni Upma Auntie Ji jo ek mahaan aatma hai.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Armans thy name zimmedari & ehsan smiley42

This is the person she fell in love with..it's not new..he was always like that...I hope he doesn't change , he's growing on me smiley37 Like ..koi kaisa bhi ho , if u love that person , it has to be with his weaknesses & shortcomings. Instead of raag alapna of mujhe tum pe trust nai mujhe tum pe trust nai , start working on it ..is mei arman kya karega ?

And it won't be ruhi always..it will be vidya also it will be kaveri ..it might be his cousins ..It's a given..ye sab abhira ke bas ka hai hi nai.

Abhira wants abhira ka armaan only him na pariwar na ruhi na podar firm its as simple as that

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kokila-ben said to forgive me

Kokila Modi Saathiya GIF

It's the only thing remember seeing her wiping that picture

over and over and talking to herself smiley37

Hahaha I’m sure she’s an anpadh gavar like Gopi Bahu that’s for sure smiley36
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am feeling a big moye moye..

The dkp love for ruhi..

Why am i feeing that they will somehow tyrn it and would show ruhi didn't cause accident and she was saying truthsmiley36

Mujhe aisa lag raha hai....smiley36