Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Abhira was always clear that she didnt want to bind him to herself in a rishtaa based on guilt over Aksharas death. thats precisely why she proposed the deal shaadi in the first place. so he'd have an out and didnt feel like he is stuck with her.

She left when he called her a bojh and came back only when she was requested to do so.

When she fell in love, she had no expectation from him to necessarily love her back and did not guilt trip him. She said- wish you the best, stay happy and walked off.

She is there now because he says he loves her too.

She wants to make it work, she wants to be with him but not at the cost of dealing with a baggage named Ruhi who will never leave and only create tamashas and not at the cost of taking crap from Kaveri.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

What wrong in taking case for ruhi .if the case comes to abhira Is she let it go ... Does she fight the case professionally ... And if Armaam says no does she listens ????

I don't want another forced relationship .. it's clear she want to move out . So better armaan gives that space

Edited by parusmiley - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So Madhav sent the papers as an anniversary gift? Hope they give confrontation tomorrow.. But again precap did not show the reactions to the divorce pending part..... No idea why😕

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Armaan and his never ending eshan and zimadarisss. This is what happens when u let everyone dance on his head .. people pleaser armaan first dadi , pariwar ke liye kartha tha ab abhira ke liya kar rahi thi. He has to prove every day for his love for abhira Aaj ruhi hoga , kal kaveri hoga , next kissi aur .. aajayagA .. is this called love

Armans thy name zimmedari & ehsan smiley42

This is the person she fell in love with..it's not new..he was always like that...I hope he doesn't change , he's growing on me smiley37 Like ..koi kaisa bhi ho , if u love that person , it has to be with his weaknesses & shortcomings. Instead of raag alapna of mujhe tum pe trust nai mujhe tum pe trust nai , start working on it ..is mei arman kya karega ?

And it won't be ruhi always..it will be vidya also it will be kaveri ..it might be his cousins ..It's a given..ye sab abhira ke bas ka hai hi nai.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am hoping that reveal of Goenkas connection to Abhira makes Abhira indifferent to them all especially Ruhi. Ruhi has done way too much already to ruin her life. and I want Abhira to ignore them and disown them as soon as she knows.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

If she can treat abusive hags like Kaveri, Vidya like her Apne then I doubt she’ll be any ‘indifferent’ to her asli Apne. She’ll definitely forgive them instantly and do ghoomars with them.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys maangate raho separation mil jayegi...

Becoz they take their script from this forum only....

So if you will keep on saying ki separate them...

You would get it...

Now I am suresmiley36

Originally posted by: Krinya

I think it was said somewhere that Arman will jump on abhira when he knows about dp , aisa hua kya ?smiley37

Lol 😂 no because Ruhi namak kaata beech me aagaya but I am sure next episodes me high jump ka chance hai 🤣

Ruhi didnt touch Armaan because she knows that he rejected her in the mandap and she don’t have right on him now not because of the family members are watching.. when all the characters are trying to move on I think people are still stuck in the past like their worshipped FL of this show.

If she has such big problem and don’t know know how to handle it and if she can’t understand her spouse’s feelings and state of mind she is free to walk away without returning back. smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I think it was said somewhere that Arman will jump on abhira when he knows about dp , aisa hua kya ?smiley37

no no no 🤣🤣 arey e kya hogaya candy Crush copy kiya nahi kya 🤣🤣