Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Ruhi ke case me shayad woh gayi Pani me chapak

Kya kismat hai sanju ka,koi na koi usse hamesha bachatha hai smiley37

waise dadisa was saying all naukar are nikammas because didn’t clean the photo frame but I never saw any naukar in PH🤔 budiya satak gayi hai.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Now I feel this is the reason we haven't got any new promo. They will get divorced, abhira will leave, and then probably a leap of 1-2 years

Today's last conversation was similar to promo...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1810130425685364929?t=FzkeJ02HHf1CG7iha64n3w&s=19

I miss this era of their relationshipsmiley13 aaj kal toh bas sardard he milta hain

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Itna sasta say sasta reveal of divorce pending papers smiley8smiley8 dkp hum sab ka kaat liya kya kya expect Kiya smiley29 biggest Moye Moye moment for me smiley21

Abhira ko outhouse mei pade rehne ka legit reason chahiye tha after maya reunion smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi didnt touch armaan in hospital because everyone was there and he moved away. Family was there and now everyone knows her immoral intentions of lusting after BIL while married to Rohit and breaking Abhimaan up to marry Armaan against his wishes

Abhira is a normal person. any woman who has dealt with an ex 24x7 in their life will NOT tolerate it for even a second no matter what the condition- just professional obligation etc etc also. She has not told him not to be guilty or not to fight the case. She has not told him that he shouldnt help them, she herself wants to help but she cant deal with Ruhi naam ka grahan. Simple. He can address his guilt in many ways. Legal and financial help can be provided even without him having to be the one to do it directly.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

waise dadisa was saying all naukar are nikammas because didn’t clean the photo frame but I never saw any naukar in PH🤔 budiya satak gayi hai.

She doesn’t need naukar’s since she has her Bahu Slaves smiley9

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's what...I cud hear only bs coming out of her mouth . Chalo, she spelled out her insecurity... . Now what ? Get out madam yahan kya kar rahi ho aur jaa kyun nai rahi ho? Ur a lawyer, file a divorce.

Arman is not bringing ruhi into their marriage , abhira is ...

Secondly , if arman takes up ruhis case or help her , it's guilt or remorse, whatever it is , if she loves Arman & trusts him, it should not be a problem ..yes ? Difficult to trust n all that, toh move on ...

A third person can come in between only when the couple creates that much space ...

Sorry to say , abhira is acting more and more on kaveris words ...apparently madhav had the same problem with vidya ke masa beech mei aati hai ..smiley44 No high hopes from abhira , a time will come when she will ruin everything good with her own hands..

I also hope arman stops bending backwards for this rishta ..it will be too excruciating to watch him "prove himself " every now and then.

but Abhira said she is leaving udaipur as Vidya madhav relationship is sorted and armaan’s promise to her mom to make her lawyer ..

She is now a lawyer has her bar card .. so she said she will move out ..

But then she gets a blow that both are still married.. and the divorce papers that were thrown to her earlier were fake

let’s see how it works out ..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira has zero trust on Armaan.. a woman who can’t forgive his spouse’s past and mistakes will never be happy in a relationship. If Ruhi coming in between them, or if she says Dadi coming in between is irking her then it’s better she leave him permanently.

Did she forget that out of guilt of loosing Ak’s life and majboori he stayed in marriage with her for 10 months?? If Armaan is helping Ruhi out of guilt for ruining her life doesn’t she have a heart and responsibility to support her and to fix her life, because she’s also equally responsible for confessing to him just a day before wedding. Instead of going and apologising and helping her out she’s saying all nonsense.

Ruhi is in limits now.. that is shown in yesterday’s hospital scene when she hesitated to even touch Armaan while he was sobbing for Madhav.. This is the answer for everyone who thinks she is manipulating and trying to come in between.

Well if they r going for revelation of abhiras lineage , I'm sure in future , it won't be arman but abhira who will bring ruhi between them .

Kaise bhi , ruhi will be bk in ph ..and this is the actual test of her so called love isn't it ? Why the big claims if she can't trust ? Armans past with ruhi won't change ever ..trust won't come if arman stops interacting with ruhi or doesn't help her ..coz doubt will always remain at the back of one's mind ..koi akashvani toh hogi nai to give character certificate to arman.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG that budhiya is loosing it, and going crazy cleaning

that picture reminds me of this moment

Gopi Bahu GIF

of this moment

Kahaan Meri Pyaari Si Gopi Bahu aur kahaan ye ghatiya Buddhi Craperi smiley11