Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Makers should shift the track on other characters they did and do have some importance .. leads also gets vexed up continuously shoot and crying scenes a light and comedy hearted scenes are necessary it gives a break of emotions and physical trauma to actors and audience and no need to rush episodes always simple light moments gives and brings trp too .. hope they understand not always half baked and unbaked stories gives trp

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Seems like another gol gol seperation comming .. the will give podar's some rest now it's time to armaan to face Manish jee dukh dard ak death blames smiley38smiley37smiley37 woh bandaa kabhi kushi nahi rehta bichara ..... Ek aur guilt trip on the way this time abhira family vs armaan ... smiley36 abhira will choose mg then armaan ka moye Moye hoga then armaan will say I love u but I don't trust u smiley36 I want u keep me in ur priority smiley36 dkp pl ruhi will be full on ww and will getting sympathy smiley36 kya masth track hai bahi .. with just shiftinh story to goyenkas ... And the seperation continues... May buddi hojayaga phir bhi abhiman ka reunion nahi hoga

Hai na...

And abhi toh she also had to present Armaan to ruhi on platter...😅😅😅😅

Bhai mere ko serious mat le lena..

I always assume the worst case scenarios now🤣🤣🤣🤣

digs at member

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Meme of the day Abhira taking sindoor from the pocket smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Arey emotions ko understand Karo she got know her prnanu after 22 y oh sorry 1yr story moved na 23y girl getting know that ak her mom has a family who is sab say achi sachi smiley37 girl (ak ) to Manish ji she will definitely choose them .. they to deserves a chance na smiley20smiley19 swarna and surekha will be ready with aarti tali of tana to Abhira and ruhi will be sauthan step sister smiley37 just focused will be changed to podar house to goyenkas house and armaan will shift to goyenkas outhouse . To make mg and ab rishta teek karne ka responsibility smiley37

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey emotions ko underrated Karo she got know her prnanu after 22 y oh sorry 1yr story moved na 23y girl getting know that ak her mom has a family who is sab say achi sachi smiley37 girl (ak ) to Manish ji she will definitely choose them .. they to deserves a chance na smiley20smiley19 swarna and surekha will be ready with aarti tali of tana to Abhira and ruhi will be sauthan step sister smiley37 just focused will be changed to podar house to goyenkas house and armaan will shift to goyenkas outhouse . To make mg and ab rishta teek karne ka responsibility smiley37

Oh God...

It seem so like yeh rishta..

Tumko entry mil gyi hai kya writer's room mein..

I can clearly see this happeningsmiley37

Abhira will choose MG without a second...

Obviously an orphan gets a family what more they would want🤣🤣🤣

Makers should shift the track on other characters they did and do have some importance .. leads also gets vexed up continuously shoot and crying scenes a light and comedy hearted scenes are necessary it gives a break of emotions and physical trauma to actors and audience and no need to rush episodes always simple light moments gives and brings trp too .. hope they understand not always half baked and unbaked stories gives trp

Armaan got to portray majnu Armaan who was on point with his comic-timing, completely different mode/avatar from what we have been watching, besides heartbroken Armaan but Abhira didn't get any light-hearted scenes where she could be goofy or laugh whole-heartedly from past 3-4 months now. Only happy dream sequences and no happy reality. She is in continuous rona dhona, or tashan with KP/Armaan mode from eternity now smiley36 No difference or growth in character tbh (keeping aside my bias for Abhira). She even lost her sunshine, jugaru self or on-point punch lines except a few during maju Armaan phase. In short if her character can irritate her fans like me than others will feel more irritated by her smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kv when not accepting Ab mostly is shown to have flashbacks of Ab showing attitude--- now whether it is justified/ unnecessary attitude is each individual perspective..

But the issue is that they have degraded Kv character to a vile, selfish single layer character that such flashbacks also serve no purpose.. Her character is not even 1% relatable now.. They should have maintained earlier layered treatment.. Vidya dialogue today highlighted the Kv - Ab clash when Kv mentioned Ab staying in outhouse as per her wish and then Vi saying she might not agree to come to PH, but will you agree..

Another wasted potential.. Just like many others..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

Meme of the day Abhira taking sindoor from the pocket smiley37

Wasn't it the same sindoor bought by Armaan to Papa as Maa demanded papa's presence in PH during Gangaur, she would've kept it safe in her coat's pocket smiley26smiley36

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh God...

It seem so like yeh rishta..

Tumko entry mil gyi hai kya writer's room mein..

I can clearly see this happeningsmiley37

Abhira will choose MG without a second...

Obviously an orphan gets a family what more they would want🤣🤣🤣

Nahi chahiye room may entry.... May jo job karta hum i am happy with that smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Humesha forever sath rehna humesha forever 🤣🤣 nostalgia, these dialogues in our ears ring the past bells which kicked away the couple aside when they used as per yrkkh style. It went to vm. First time vidya left her guroor and said sorry to madhav in 30 yrs. Mein apni pati ko aage rakhungi aur saare riste piche rahenge( echoed.)shivani maa ajavo jaldi hi or she choses masa again in her chalang mode again. Dadi is super happy for vm union. She always wanted them together no doubt seeing her face today and genuinely happy for vidya. Might be vidyas insecurity vs her ego stopped to understand madhav. Similar is abhiras case too as parallel couple is this. Abhira advised for gods sake don't get any third in between your rista and M saw his mom. 🤣 they are painting madhav as love struck person whose mother didn't let reach his wife. It's all his deeds which made vidya insecure. Dadi never forgets to blame arman and guilt trip him for deaths of his mom and her mom.

yet to watch the episode.. Abhira Armaan jug jug jiyo.. zindagi bhar saath rehna.. meri ashirwad tumhari rishte ke tarah humesha tumhari saath hi smiley36😂