Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Udhar Truth jaise sidey ki long lost parents ke Shadi pe focus kiya. Atleast Madya Milan is relevant here smiley36

tere liye pe one week devote kiya .. yaha 2 days me nipta liya 😂😂with one sindoor ki Dibbi

Ganja ki capacity Thi ek hospital schedule ko 1-2,weeks stretch karo .. phir kaku pakhi stopping Sai … vs pulkit bashing virat ... yaha toh malum hi nahi chalta , shooting bhi ho gai , hospital bhi chale gaye , operation , blood donation, recovery , sindoor dan .. phir 15 page ka Bhashan bhi ho gaya .. ek baar bhi bappa ke saamne nahi roye ..🥲

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I want dhongi Buddha to find out the truth about Akshara and Abhira few minutes before he dies. He deserves to die in guilt and agony for being a disgusting piece of trash. 3 Lives were taken due to his actions including the death of a young boy smiley28

Few minutes I want him to cry for a month in pacchtava .. he should know that Akshara has died .. and her beti damad did Shraddh puja for her ..

then he won’t be able to connect it with Abhira ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Nikama Madhav since he’s a supporter of FL, phir panauti Buddha Manish as he has lived a long life then lastly Dukhmukh as he still has to manipulate the next lead and create kaands in her life smiley36

Next lead in upma thodi hogi .. upma and forest king and younger bro will be like Manish Goenka and swarna , next round me the kids will grow up .. and inki shadi me dadi will play chitrahar with gareeb bhikhari

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Hypocrite the name is Charu the freeloader didi smiley9🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is following Ruhi Birla who btw is not her bhabhi anymore! Actually she is nobody’s bhabhi anymore. smiley39smiley37 Who is Ruhi Birla? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’s now armaans well wisher…she even advised abhira to get back with him and she ran to the hospital in case he needed comforting as his father was critically ill 😂.. if she stays like that it’s fine…if she starts her ‘ Armaan is my soulmate ‘ jaap…then she’s a lost cause and needs mental treatment 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I want dhongi Buddha to find out the truth about Akshara and Abhira few minutes before he dies. He deserves to die in guilt and agony for being a disgusting piece of trash. 3 Lives were taken due to his actions including the death of a young boy smiley28

actually it will be better..if he finds out about abhira and she rejects him totally..then let him live everyday with guilt that he was never there for his granddaughter and great granddaughter…
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

actually it will be better..if he finds out about abhira and she rejects him totally..then let him live everyday with guilt that he was never there for his granddaughter and great granddaughter…

Sure, I am in favour of anything that tortures this pathetic Goenka phemli. As long as they face their karma all is good smiley42

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I feel like slapping dhongi Buddha whenever he claims to miss Akshara and her kids.

Unbelievable how he didn’t call Akshara once in 22 years. Disgraceful scumbag!

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like slapping dhongi Buddha whenever he claims to miss Akshara and her kids.

Unbelievable how he didn’t call Akshara once in 22 years. Disgraceful scumbag!

Feelings are mutual my friend...I think majority will agree with this...
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yuck WT H is wrong with that ghatiya, vile POS

budhiya, blaming Armaan for sick things. That's

why I can't stand Vidya as a mother how she stand there

and listen to the filth coming out of that woman nasty mouth

I want to kill her

Atheer Gun GIF

Gosh how can she be his grandmother more his enemy smiley11

exactly..she blamed him for both his mother and abhiras mothers deaths..and said should anything happen to Madhav..Armaan will be responsible for that was well. How much more abuse is Armaan going to take from this woman.Abhira wasn’t in that scene..so she didn’t witness it..she hasn’t seen dadisas full range of cruelty on Armaan yet…abhira needs to witness it so she can make Armaan stand up for himself. He has learnt to stand up for abhira..but he still doesn’t take a stand for himself ☹️
Edited by Indira1211 - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The worst part was that they had kaveri give annoyed expressions when abhira said that she has the same blood group. Like your own son is dying and bleeding out and you are concerned about who is the donor. That's just multiple levels of fu*ked up.

Exactly, even if is your worst enemy to safe your son life you'll

be humble and thankful. Gosh this woman never wanted her son and

and grandson happy all cause he loved a woman that wasn't her choice smiley11

Now this vile woman is saying how happy she is Vidya finally got her love

but she was the reason, they could never be one not the ghost of Shivani

Gosh why did she agree for Armaan to be in the house and use name

it would've be better if he was disown, this living with the venom smiley38