Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Isthere any news that Ar will be responsible for MG death?I dont want Ar toget blamed for any more death and definitely not by Ab.

Aare nosmiley36, as Kv is blaming him for 2 deaths already I was just joking , I don’t think he will be blamed for any more deaths. And dongi budda will have to take care of AA’s kids too so he isn’t going anywhere.

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Hypocrite the name is Charu the freeloader didi smiley9🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is following Ruhi Birla who btw is not her bhabhi anymore! Actually she is nobody’s bhabhi anymore. smiley39smiley37 Who is Ruhi Birla? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jaldi babhi banegi Didi of course for Abhria not Armaan 😂

@bold , Ruhi Birla Is a selfless aurath who understands family values but still made her husband run away and die . Understands Armaan and poddar’s so well so she manipulated them , Goenka’s ko bankrupt karane wali , gives free Gyan to others which she never follows , actually achi ,sachi , dudh se duli hui, snow se bhi sapedh dil wali aurath who prefers to live like a doormat begging a man to say ILu and marry her after rejection. Green eyes and being hot is important , self respect what ?smiley9

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

What did Abhira do today to be bashed? smiley36 Aaj kya kiya usne? Today her SS was less in comparison. Vidya or even KP got major scenes. Her gyaan for Vidya to never let third person decide for their relationship might appear hypocritical as she let Ruhi/KP/Madhav interfere or make her choose a different path, but what's the relationship status of Ar-Ab after divorce? They aren't in a relationship yet to let anyone interfere in their "relationship" she loves him and he loves her what else? While being married to Armaan she didn't let any third person interfere or dictate her the terms of their relationship not even Ruhi despite her several efforts to remind Abhira it's just a deal marriage. Abhira hasn't yet decided to give Armaan a second chance or not, after giving Armaan a second chance if she allowed a third person interfere in their relationship or come in between them then I might also end up addressing her hypocrite pseudo Goenka smiley36

I know, she shouldn't stay near or in PH if she has no relationship with Armaan but kya karain writers, TRP viewers want her back to the same hell hole. Though TRP was 2.3-2.4 with reasonable Abhira in the past without high voltage mandap drama after 5 months highest one was 2.2 (Even when they showed ML-FL performing all marriage rituals, having breakdown scenes, dreaming and longing for each other and ML standing up for FL, fighting against his Dadisa, leaving third-angle at mandap) stangant stable one is 2.0. It might lower with Abhira's changing stance or because of writer's illogical theory to keep leads separated until they can or reunite them only for consummation.

Most of the members except egoistic KV and evil phufa loves Abhira in that house , she have her own bond with everyone in that house . Everyone should leave that evil women so she can get her brains back.

And Manisha Abhira shipper who always stood for her when no one did. Krish too. Baaki sabh slippers hai.
https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1809857112262005194

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Green eyes and hot body can change everything smiley9

Karna bhi chahiye smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In all Gen it’s the female lead blamed for everyone death 😂😂😂

but this season all death blames goes to Armaan 😂😂😂

CV might this time show Arman being kicked out for a death of a member and Abhira accompanying him and leaving

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

In all Gen it’s the female lead blamed for everyone death 😂😂😂

but this season all death blames goes to Armaan 😂😂😂

CV might this time show Arman being kicked out for a death of a member and Abhira accompanying him and leaving

I would love to watch such a plot rather than a stupid seperation track which will come degrading both lead characters...🤩
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I have a strong feeling iss baar white day armaan ka hoga smiley36 may be ab will find her lost family armaan ke wajah se kuch hadsaa hoga and ab will blame him for everything including moms death and taking away her family smiley36 jiss tarah uskon junior ak banake rakha hi iss baar ab hi usko chodkr jayegi smiley36

Ruhi is already experienced as she has seen death of everyone in her lifetime and by the time she would have forgiven ak. She may understand it may not be his mistake smiley36

Flipper goenka ka patta isse kaatega kya???Armaan is his eternal enemy nowadays smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Flipper goenka ka patta isse kaatega kya???Armaan is his eternal enemy nowadays smiley37

bilkul ksat jayegasmiley36
Naya_31 thumbnail

I miss brown eyes. smiley9 Brown eyes didn’t change anything for anyonesmiley39smiley37