Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

soon previous day SR hoga next day cupboard main divorce paper milega smiley37

SR and DP come with the all inclusive package smiley39

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Precap seems Barsi puja since in white clothes but it doesn’t ,make sense since per the timeline of when divorce happened there were still several months left for year marriage deal and their marriage anniversary is same day as Ak death—-judge is still on vacay for granting divorce—10 days——writers have amnesia or what !

I know it’s ITV so logic is out the window!!!!

Anyway hope that V moves to outhouse with M and Ab. Ar can remain in PH but continually pop in along with chorus gang and chachi chacha— would be nice to see a scene with only Kv Phuphasa and Kamala charities all alone at dining table abandoned 😁

Ab and Ar should have a getting to know each other ie dating period with some cute comedy romantic types of scenes - lighthearted romantic scenes ——but that’s too much to ask from non creative writers I guess!

I don't know about these pooja rituals for dead people since I am not an indian, but asking abhira's mother's , father's and maternal grandfather's names in ak death anniversary pooja doesn't make any sense to me. Can't it be a regular pooja which ak used to conduct for ab birthday? Please someone clear my doubt about this shraad ki pooja...

Anyways, this is a perfect opportunity to show that much awaited heart to heart conversation between ab-ar. But will makers show it or will make us wait till eternity?

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry but not happy at all with the episode

Anger Flipping Table GIF

So freaking Madhav just going to lay there

and put sindoor on his wife maang, but can't tell

Armaan now you do it cause you're still married smiley7

I'm done is his dumb Axx

Madhav ji is sadistic. He wants to see more angst from Abhimaan before telling the truth smiley42

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I would prefer for the identity revelation to have after a few weeks. They still have multiple ongoing tracks that need closure. They can keep building Abhira-Goenka link in the background, but give the actual reveal some time. They have had abhira cry for three months straight, and I don't think anyone wants more of it rn. Let her personal and professional life get a bit on track before the reveal.

They can have goenka property case, divorce reveal, the random kaveri kidnappers truth and stuff it between. Instead of doing away with the whole shivani thing haphazardly, it would be better to have them show proper conversations between madhav and armaan, and put some kind of closure to the topic.

I have been waiting for an actual dating phase for Armaan Abhira, but woh toh milne se raha smiley36

Even I don’t want total reveal right now .. let it be shown that Manish indirectly participates in some ritual .. it will be hard hitting .. if he actually sits down and eats in the barsi ..
I hope the revelation happens sometime around janmastami .. which is on 26 th august ..,

it will give time for Abhira and Armaan to get settled in their relationship

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold nahiinnnnn yeh nahi ho sakta in Vidya's voice smiley19smiley19

She won’t choose MG over Armaan but if there’s some kind of involvement of Armaan involved in dongi budda’s death she might pack Armaan’s bags and throw him out 😂 or she will pack her bags and walk out of PH. Whatever I will definitely choose Armaan over anyone if he somehow involves in that dongi budda’s death who is 100 yrs old living only to ruin others lives and now all of a sudden he remembers Akshara and her bache. 🤡🤡
Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I don't know about these pooja rituals for dead people since I am not an indian, but asking abhira's mother's , father's and maternal grandfather's names in ak death anniversary pooja doesn't make any sense to me. Can't it be a regular pooja which ak used to conduct for ab birthday? Please someone clear my doubt about this shraad ki pooja...

Anyways, this is a perfect opportunity to show that much awaited heart to heart conversation between ab-ar. But will makers show it or will make us wait till eternity?

it is a part of the ritual which is done after a year .. in Hindus we believe in gotras.. so ancestors and immediate family names are asked before doing the puja

Infact Abhira had started practicing.. and not showing her mothers death anniversary after a year was unusual.. after this no other ceremony is needed .. as the soul is free .. and does not hold on to any thing left behind in that janm..

Manish by participating in that puja will kind of fulfil akshara’s expectations.. as she was related to Abhira her son in law Armaan and her grandfather..

her brother is not being shown sadly

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even I don’t want total reveal right now .. let it be shown that Manish indirectly participates in some ritual .. it will be hard hitting .. if he actually sits down and eats in the barsi ..
I hope the revelation happens sometime around janmastami .. which is on 26 th august ..,

it will give time for Abhira and Armaan to get settled in their relationship

Nooo. I want a fun dahi handi episodesmiley13. Rishta used to have such fun festival episodes before

Rishma1 thumbnail

Today listening to Armaan's Dadi blaming him It's finally sealed that Armaan is this gen Ak smiley36

Already Armaan's harkate since Ru-Ro's marriage track were like Ak his so called Mahanta sacrifice n Swinging between ab n ru Ditto like his Mother-in-law

Now he is even blamed for his bio mom's death Ak's death Madhav's situation Just like his Mother-in-law was

Now I know why when I even liked Abhira once upon a time but unable to like Armaansa because he is Male version of Ak the greatest

Charu don’t hate Abhria but want to see her family happy , isko thab nahi yaad aayi jab Dadi ki court papers churayi ,Dev se pyaar karke uske saath jaane keliye socha? She totally forgot Abhria saved her from the family when she stole the papers? Hypocrite much just like her Ruhi babhi. Gyan doosron ko dene keliye hotha hai humein follow nahi karna hai .

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Precap seems Barsi puja since in white clothes but it doesn’t ,make sense since per the timeline of when divorce happened there were still several months left for year marriage deal and their marriage anniversary is same day as Ak death—-judge is still on vacay for granting divorce—10 days——writers have amnesia or what !

I know it’s ITV so logic is out the window!!!!

Anyway hope that V moves to outhouse with M and Ab. Ar can remain in PH but continually pop in along with chorus gang and chachi chacha— would be nice to see a scene with only Kv Phuphasa and Kamala charities all alone at dining table abandoned 😁

Ab and Ar should have a getting to know each other ie dating period with some cute comedy romantic types of scenes - lighthearted romantic scenes ——but that’s too much to ask from non creative writers I guess!

Armaan-Abhira got divorced after 10 months of their marriage. Initially divorce process was going to take 15 days but then suddenly divorce got finalized in the first week because of phuspha's kand as those divorce finalization papers were fake. Within a day after Ar-Ab official divorce, Ar-Ru marriage alliance was fixed by family members and their marriage functions began in a week. After a week on the day of wedding it was cancelled with parallel track Sanjay-Kajal hiding Ar-Ab are not divorced yet, sums up roughly 11 months of them being husband-wife. Whereas 1 more month passed in Armaan standing outside Abhira's door one week, Ar-Ru's past revelation & Abhira's reaction to it in one week then the outhouse drama in the 3rd week and now Madhav's dangerous mission and M-V drama in the 4th week. So, by writer's logic it's been 12 months smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago