Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh God...

It seem so like yeh rishta..

Tumko entry mil gyi hai kya writer's room mein..

I can clearly see this happeningsmiley37

Abhira will choose MG without a second...

Obviously an orphan gets a family what more they would want🤣🤣🤣

@bold nahiinnnnn yeh nahi ho sakta in Vidya's voice smiley19smiley19

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold nahiinnnnn yeh nahi ho sakta in Vidya's voice smiley19smiley19

Are we are joking..

Track ayega uske baad hi pta lagegasmiley36

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are we are joking..

Track ayega uske baad hi pta lagegasmiley36

I wish she never accepts that three generation's destroyer but whom am I kidding? smiley36 She is going to prioritize him too considering Abhira's character graph these days smiley29

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv when not accepting Ab mostly is shown to have flashbacks of Ab showing attitude--- now whether it is justified/ unnecessary attitude is each individual perspective..

But the issue is that they have degraded Kv character to a vile, selfish single layer character that such flashbacks also serve no purpose.. Her character is not even 1% relatable now.. They should have maintained earlier layered treatment.. Vidya dialogue today highlighted the Kv - Ab clash when Kv mentioned Ab staying in outhouse as per her wish and then Vi saying she might not agree to come to PH, but will you agree..

Another wasted potential.. Just like many others..

The worst part was that they had kaveri give annoyed expressions when abhira said that she has the same blood group. Like your own son is dying and bleeding out and you are concerned about who is the donor. That's just multiple levels of fu*ked up.

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Oh, the time when KV hugged abhira and was concerned for her!! Who criticised her, insulted her but was never THIS vile. Kya kardiya hai uske character ke saath, just because of plot
warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Waise after truth is out, abhira apne Nana late kartik goenka ko bulayenge ya Manish goenka ko bulayenge?🫠 because previous se previous gen ko toh erase Kiya Gaye Hai, gen 5 mei gen 3 will also be erased
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

I wish she never accepts that three generation's destroyer but whom am I kidding? smiley36

I will be Frank see by ab ak identity revelation is more dukh dard to abhira .. there will more blames on her and her mom as always abhira feels ak is every thing and inspiration she doesn't know the past nor she is present ..the whole track is to show ruhi ka dukh dard ruhi ko full on sympathy milega and accepting ruhi and ab as sisters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the precap has to be abhira's birthday or something else right? because it doesn't make sense for the pandit to ask for both mother's and father's name if it was akshara's death anniversary. i can't think of any other reason that she would be holding a puja.

May be parents anniversary..That's why dongi budda suddenly remember his daughter

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Everytime that divorce thing comes up I get a little mad. Like why does that plot point even exist smiley44

Take it as moral covering for Armaan Abhira's closeness while Ruhi Armaan Wedding function smiley37..

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Manisha again got the best dialogue.. Ghar ke har log ek dusre ke carbon copy thodi ho sakte hai..

Manoj too ...Unki himmat ko bravery award dena padega...Iss vile budiya ka Kote me they survived koi dangerous mission se kam nahi hai ...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago