Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

only watching for Lakshya hes not a nepo baby right?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Afterthought: Is this movie the reason why the Ajay/Tabu movie got postponed???

If you follow Twitter it’s clearly part of the politics. People like Sumit Kadel are hyping Kill to the sky to match up with South Buzz Kalki. Also, movie is a reflection of the society. So yeah violence is the only ‘Trendy’ thing these days. No wonder. 

AuronMeinKahanDumTha is on Mute. Makers are not saying anything. Sites like Paytm are still having it as 5th July release date, whereas BMS shows it just a July release or PVR shows it as 26th July. All international portals still show it as 5th July. High time makers wake up and clear the air for audiences like me who are done with violent movies in the name of entertainment. smiley29 If I were there I’d release a 2nd Trailer with new scenes and do a screening with traders and let the review come out. But I dont know what NP and FFW are doing. smiley44 If it is really postponed, it’d be due to Kalki. Kill buzz will go down once the movie releases. smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Violence is part of life...but there was something 'charming' ('childlike') in the way Hindi movies displayed impossible fights...

To me, it seems that this movie, too, takes the Western way...and it will be about slashing and bloodily killing...this time with the wife-excuse...

Karan trying to top Animal???

And with Bad Newz I doubt that there, he will attract family audience either...

I may watch both (Kill for the protagonist, the train set and the stunts and Bad Newz for the fun), but not yet.

Edited by Clochette - 4 days ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Kill is getting great reviews not just from samosa critics but overall. Let's see how it goes. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

What happened to BW traders not posting numbers like crazy ? smiley3 Isn’t number everything these days ? smiley12

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

What happened to BW traders not posting numbers like crazy ? smiley3 Isn’t number everything these days ? smiley12

Well...Sacnilk until now (only estimated):

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Kill_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_1?hl=en

Edited by Clochette - a day ago
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kill is one of the best movie that Bollywood has to offer.

No Stars, No Style, No OTT Dialogues and Action BUT an edge of the seat ACTION THRILLER.

Its hard to even believe KJo Dharma has produced this movie.  Finally Dharma seems to have understood its better to give non star chance instead of useless nepo kids who don't know how to act or have any star power. 

The movie is from start to finish full of gory action which Bollywood have never delved into. Laced with  superb screenplay, editing and storyline the movie is A MUST WATCH for Adults above 18 ("A" rated, due to gory action). 

The movie is far better than ANIMAL in terms of screenplay, action and editing. 

The movie is clear example of how a good script, screenplay and actor is enough to garner rave reviews. You don't need Crores and crores charging stars to make good movie. 

MY RATING 4.5/5

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

If you follow Twitter it’s clearly part of the politics. People like Sumit Kadel are hyping Kill to the sky to match up with South Buzz Kalki. Also, movie is a reflection of the society. So yeah violence is the only ‘Trendy’ thing these days. No wonder. 

AuronMeinKahanDumTha is on Mute. Makers are not saying anything. Sites like Paytm are still having it as 5th July release date, whereas BMS shows it just a July release or PVR shows it as 26th July. All international portals still show it as 5th July. High time makers wake up and clear the air for audiences like me who are done with violent movies in the name of entertainment. smiley29 If I were there I’d release a 2nd Trailer with new scenes and do a screening with traders and let the review come out. But I dont know what NP and FFW are doing. smiley44 If it is really postponed, it’d be due to Kalki. Kill buzz will go down once the movie releases. smiley36

South reviewers and audiences are loving it. So politics or not, they dont “need” to hype it. I hope the movie gets its due recognition rather than having an underwhelming performance due to Kalki. Also south including 4 major industries doesn’t have any big movies running other than Kalki. So Kill may kill it.