Good luck junnusmiley27

Banned

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe there is some mis-information.

It had been about two years ago that I already read about a movie Junaid had done with YRF which didn't get a release (for whatever reasons). And I also has read that Junaid worked in theatre for years (If I remember right, it had been five at that time).

I tried to find this article again but - until now - only came across the one I post here which repeats those facts.

https://www.spotboye.com/just-binge/binge-news/did-you-know-aamir-khan-s-son-junaid-khan-waited-3-years-for-the-announcement-of-his-debut-film-maharaj/66693a1beb2cf738bf37242f?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3YH5YCwnUlYxwu1Qii8ICI-a5X01pJAceSc6CgeysGCo8MJGLEdO23Fjw_aem_K57EfagA2FQIK2wVz1A1Cg

Well, I found the article ...it was here in India Forums in February 2021

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aamir-khans-son-junaid-khan-starts-shooting-for-his-debut-film-ira-says-his-professionalism-is-unpar_173808

To the India-Forum's article there is a link to another one, 3 years later (February this year) about a second movie of Junaid produced by his father...there Junaid's work in theatre is mentioned with then seven years...

Just for your all information...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Amir khan is considered a marketing genius and you are telling me keeping his actor son away from media and public was a marketing strategy?

Like who are we fooling here?

bold: Did I tell t h a t?

Btw, in the Spotboy article, it is mentioned that he "spent years in refining his craft in theatre" after his "graduation in dramatics"...if that is true or not, I don't know.

Junaid is listed as assistant director for PK (IMDB)...and acted in one episode of the series Mastermind (2003)...so he had already experience in how filmwork is done.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Well through those articles you are presenting the arguments that he has been active in theatres since past 7 years

If not, what's the need to post such articles?

Like i said they are simply PR articles to establish legitimacy of him being an actor...thwre is no truth to it

Ues pretty much every starkid goes on the set to how things work...doesnt make them good/great actors..neither does it .ean tbey have been working passionately towards their goal.

Junaid seems to have decided late or was deliberately kept away from bollywood for sooooo loooong..he is 31 ffs!!!!

bold: How do you k n o w that?

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]