Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

What does your 'instinct' tell you? Will the movie be worth your money?

The concept looks interesting, but that sh*tty yellow/sepia tint is keeping me away.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

flowerpot deepu got a better deal being side kick to prabhas than HR it seems..lets see if it crashes like adipursh or sustains coz the trailer was really really bad..

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just back from watching it. WHATTTA movieeee guys…simply mind blown here…🙌🙌🙌 never seen such a movie from the Indian Cinema…total paisavasool….

People are going to fall in love with THE Amitabh Bachchan all over again…he is practically the hero of the movie…..I am still reeling in the never before cinematic experience. They hit it outta the park and how….entire movie was one thing but the last 40 mnts is something else…goosebumps…..I didn’t expect this movie to be this good…🤘

Sorry for editing this post so many times but I have so much to say…Kamal Hassan take a bow man…. What a screen presence, what a mind blowing performance….Pheww…Dil Jeet liya boss…

Deepika was surprisingly good too and Prabhas too delivered, especially his duals with Amitabh….phewww…..phewww…..smiley32smiley32smiley32

Forgot to mention the entire theatre gave a standing ovation and it exploded with claps after the closing scene. 

I won’t be surprised if this will break Baahubali records. 

Edited by e1t53e - 3 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Just back from watching it. WHATTTA movieeee guys…simply mind blown here…🙌🙌🙌 never seen such a movie from the Indian Cinema…total paisavasool….

People are going to fall in love with THE Amitabh Bachchan all over again…he is practically the hero of the movie…..I am still reeling in the never before cinematic experience. They hit it outta the park and how….entire movie was one thing but the last 40 mnts is something else…goosebumps…..I didn’t expect this movie to be this good…🤘

Sorry for editing this post so many times but I have so much to say…Kamal Hassan take a bow man…. What a screen presence, what a mind blowing performance….Pheww…Dil Jeet liya boss…

Deepika was surprisingly good too and Prabhas too delivered, especially his duals with Amitabh….phewww…..phewww…..smiley32smiley32smiley32

Forgot to mention the entire theatre gave a standing ovation and it exploded with claps after the closing scene. 

I won’t be surprised if this will break Baahubali records. 

kamal is goat 
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You know what I love ? When something like this or baahubali releases and some “love storiyaan” fans have no clue what nag ashwin and rajamouli are capable of ….and write it off as a “disaster vfx Hollywood wannabe” product from the teasers and trailers 

Only to have their ego served to them on a platter on day 1 😂😂

Yus nagi…u show them how it’s done 😎