Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Junaid is getting good/decent reviews for his performance, haven't watched it yet but saw some pics on social media of junaid, and he is looking so handsome! 

Arjun reddy actress shalini pandey is paired opposite junaid in the film 

1000015385.jpg

1000015381.jpg

1000015382.jpg

1000015384.jpg

he looks like desi Henry Cavill

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Suspended

[Post Removed]

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Watched trailer Junaid looks good smiley42

Going to watch for him..

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I just finished watching Maharaj. What a fantastic movie it is! Set in the pre-independence era,the movie is about a Hindu social reformer called Karsandas Mulji who writes articles in his newspaper about a religious guru who sexually exploits young girls in the name of bhakti and samarpan. The guru then files a defamation case against Karsan and the story continues. 

The story is quite simple but the execution is good. First of all, there's nothing anti-hindu in the movie. Those who claim so haven't watched the movie at all. The only offensive part of the movie was when they played a Krishna bhajan in the entry scene of that fraud guru. I feel this subject is relevant even today as there are still quite a few fraud gurus who have turned bhakti into business and exploit people. It also gave this message that not all gurus are bad. 

I am glad they released this movie on OTT and I hope more and more people watch it and make it popular. Talking of performances, Junaid is an above average actor who does need lot of improvements in dialogue delivery and facial expressions. His expression in almost every scene is the same. 😂 One thing I would say is he is a far better actor than atleast Sharmin. 😂 All he needs to do is some improvements in acting. I feel social media makes this guy also as popular as Sharmin. 😅 I liked the actress who played the role of Kishori. The actress who played the role of Viraaj was OTT and annoying. The star of the movie is Jaideep Ahlawat. This is one of the best performances of his career.

3/5 from me only because of the story and excellent direction. 

elaichichai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Love Jaideep as an actor so will watch this for him

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I thought Sharvari in in this one 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Morpankh

The movie has released now and the guy is still into hiding...no interciews, no public spotting...absolutely no buzz

It’s against my better judgement to engage but here we go.   

This movie’s production finished around two years ago and had been delayed for whatever reason.  Everyone had washed their hands off it including YRF.  Why should Junaid do interviews or talk about the movie when producers themselves are not bothering?  He’s probably focusing on his next two films.  

Critics reviews are mixed to negative.  Public review seems mixed to positive.  I guess wait and see.  Ironically one of the more repeated critiques I’ve read about Junaid is that he’s overacting due to his theater training and how he should unlearn some of this theater training.  

I haven’t watched it myself yet.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 10 days ago