Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I have not seen a better actor than AB Sr.....in any movie industry including HW......I put him on a pedestal when it comes to acting.....He is like the God of acting....smiley27

I am glad someone thinks like me.....warna.....I said this once and was beaten black and blue on this forum...smiley19

smiley37Edited by I_M_SultaN - 2 days ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Where to discuss spoilers cause just watched it I am itching to ask things 

Create a new thread and ask away there. I just watched it today so I might be able to answer 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Amitji is a GOAT actor man….i will place him head and shoulders above kamal Hassan, mohanlal, Mammoty, irfan khan, Vikram and other known actors in the country 

The screen presence, the skill and the dedication…no one can compare 

Totally Agreesmiley20

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have not seen a better actor than AB Sr.....in any movie industry including HW......I put him on a pedestal when it comes to acting.....He is like the God of acting....smiley27

I am glad someone thinks like me.....warna.....I said this once and was beaten black and blue on this forum...smiley19

he is undoubtedly the greatest. srk is a very good talent. if he is serious about good roles could follow bachchans footsteps..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hows the movie ? I am looking for genuine reviews to decide whether I can send my parents or not. smiley36 Me not a sci-fi fan and they dont like badly made movies, didn’t like Brahmastra. 

Is the story good enough ? 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And @ 82, show me one actor of his age who was not just one of the main leads but for all practical purposes ,in terms of screen presence and the audience attention,  shouldered a movie of this scale and grandeur ? He was literally the bestest thing about the movie. ❤️

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hows the movie ? I am looking for genuine reviews to decide whether I can send my parents or not. smiley36 Me not a sci-fi fan and they dont like badly made movies, didn’t like Brahmastra. 

Is the story good enough ? 

na way better than bramhastra even though I liked that too 

Parents will love the Mahabharata part. Amitji alone is >>>>>>> it's a well made fusion of Indian culture + inspiration from others. Send them 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Create a new thread and ask away there. I just watched it today so I might be able to answer 

i can't create new topic cause u know what 🤣