Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

saw the movie, acchi acting ki hai junaid ne, lekin no promotions noting, why??

Court ke chakkar lag rahe they to release the movie..but they stood by it and movie was released..maybe because kahin politics ya koi religious sentiment issue na hojaye and people start boycotting release honey se pehle hi...ya maybe unnecessary trolling se bachana tha ..who knows the reason..ab jab positive feedback mil raha hai..the interviews are coming out..recently Netflix released  Junaid and Jaideep's interview.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

The overall experience was a bit underwhelming for me. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I wasn't satisfied in the end. It felt like the director/writers held back a lot, probably too scared to offend any religion. Krasandas kept insisting that he's a devout Vaishnu/Hindu and just wants to expose the charlatan using religion to exploit people, likely to avoid upsetting religious fanatics. The cinematography is the best part of the movie, and Junaid Khan did well for a debutant. At times, his dialogue delivery reminded me of Ranveer's.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked the movie, and it allowed Junaid to show his acting prowess.

I think Junaid is a fine actor, didn’t find his acting OTT, but found it very good for a new comer.

Here’s hoping he makes it big in Bollywood.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raina101

I liked the movie, and it allowed Junaid to show his acting prowess.

I think Junaid is a fine actor, didn’t find his acting OTT, but found it very good for a new comer.

Here’s hoping he makes it big in Bollywood.

I wonder if his interest isn't more in theatre plays...and a movie from time to time...

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 hours ago

Why wasn’t this released in theatres. It has songs shot with hint of grandeur and Junaid looks promising. I think he might look very well suited for mainstream hero roles because he has the height and built for that for starters and also good acting capabilities. They should have promoted this film!!! 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: _symphony

Why wasn’t this released in theatres. It has songs shot with hint of grandeur and Junaid looks promising. I think he might look very well suited for mainstream hero roles because he has the height and built for that for starters and also good acting capabilities. They should have promoted this film!!! 

My question would be: "Why wasn't the movie released 3 years ago???" (It had been ready in 2021)...and another question I ask myself: "Why didn't Aamir accept Junaid as the Indian 'Forrest Gump'???".

Junaid told (in interviews) that his father "let them be"...oh, there is much scope of interpretation, isn't it?

I think that there is a huge difference between professional/image-conscious Aamir and private Aamir...but still, common treats shine through.

Edited by Clochette - 6 hours ago