Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

No other actor has been called ‘Down n Dusted’ in Indian Cinema so many times. But AB Sr rises n shines every single time

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amitji is a GOAT actor man….i will place him head and shoulders above kamal Hassan, mohanlal, Mammoty, irfan khan, Vikram and other known actors in the country 

The screen presence, the skill and the dedication…no one can compare 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Amitji is a GOAT actor man….i will place him head and shoulders above kamal Hassan, mohanlal, Mammoty, irfan khan, Vikram and other known actors in the country 

The screen presence, the skill and the dedication…no one can compare 

He still has it at the age of 82. Will watch it next week for Kamal H and Amitabh B. 

elaichichai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Just back from watching it. WHATTTA movieeee guys…simply mind blown here…🙌🙌🙌 never seen such a movie from the Indian Cinema…total paisavasool….

People are going to fall in love with THE Amitabh Bachchan all over again…he is practically the hero of the movie…..I am still reeling in the never before cinematic experience. They hit it outta the park and how….entire movie was one thing but the last 40 mnts is something else…goosebumps…..I didn’t expect this movie to be this good…🤘

Sorry for editing this post so many times but I have so much to say…Kamal Hassan take a bow man…. What a screen presence, what a mind blowing performance….Pheww…Dil Jeet liya boss…

Deepika was surprisingly good too and Prabhas too delivered, especially his duals with Amitabh….phewww…..phewww…..smiley32smiley32smiley32

Forgot to mention the entire theatre gave a standing ovation and it exploded with claps after the closing scene. 

I won’t be surprised if this will break Baahubali records. 

Getting goosebumps with this review....been waiting for something to exceed my Baahubali experience!!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It had been AA Films (Thadani) who should have distributed the Hindi dubbed version... (they already had messed up with Salaar...booking whole theatres with no presentation done)... Don't know if they are still in the Kalki-business...

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

movie getting decent to good reviews yes there some terrible ones toosmiley36 i might check this one on big screen as it seems like a big screen extravaganza. tho Prabhas is getting terrible reviews for his performance but no denying, east, west, north, south, he is the biggest star of India!