Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How does someone call themselves a theatre actor and be a bad actor ? That’s never happened in the history of Bollywood. Wasn’t Suhana screaming that she did theatre too?

He's not a bad actor. Also if i am correct Junaid did a few theatre plays. He was assisting in ads while doing theatre & then shot for Maharaj. There was pendemic also in between. After the film got completed it didn't release for another year or two. 

The thing is when we hear hes a theatre actor we assume he has been doing theatre all these years and expect an seasoned actor. In reality he has a theatre background, the banner under which the film released is a big one yet it doesnt look like a launch. There was not even a promo released. Junaid's reclusive personality doesnt help either as he is hardly papped so most ppl dont know him.

As for his performance he is good- shows promise. In my opinion he should act in lighter films in future. He is a tall and a charming guy- should play to his strengths. 

Edited by juba - 10 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How does someone call themselves a theatre actor and be a bad actor ? That’s never happened in the history of Bollywood. Wasn’t Suhana screaming that she did theatre too?

No, she wasn't "screaming" that she did it...she just did it.

And only an actor who experienced both (acting in a theatre, on stage, and acting in front of a camera) would know the difference...certainly not someone who did neither of both nor only one of those. smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 10 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

... SRK is also a theatre performer - there are non-theatre acting contemporaries better than him at acting.

Which one do you have in mind?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I don’t think she did theatre in India. Overall junaid Hindi dialogue delivery is good in the promos, but I wonder why he chose this movie?

Indeed, she didn't it in India.

I don't know if he felt to have much choice...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I believe theatre training is the actual/real/professional training. I have not watched the trailer or any promo. Hope he has given a decent performance.

Theatre training puts more focus on dialogue/monologue delivery/ voice than the courses for TV-movie acting...also body language isn't the same for stage than for TV-movie sets...in theatre, there also aren't clos-ups for mimics.

Just an example (SRK):

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cevg4bbLLmp/

Edited by Clochette - 10 days ago

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Publicly, Aamir didn't give the impression to care much about Junaid's evolution, so why whould he do it now?

Edited by Clochette - 8 days ago

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

It may be an obvious lack of support that makes Junaid keep silent. I don't know how much self-confidence this 31-years-old man has...